URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8652
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34|Time to Vote"

Posted by CTgirl on 03-13-17 at 07:46 PM
Survivor Time to Vote
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Mana
Aubry
Caleb
Hali
Malcolm
Michaela
Sandra
Troyzan
Varner

Nuku
Andrea
Brad
Cirie
Debbie
JT
Ozzy
Sarah
Sierra
Tai
Zeke

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sandra"
Posted by kingfish on 03-14-17 at 05:28 PM
If her tribe goes to tribal, I can't help but think that with the savvy players on her tribe, that they will look anywhere but at her. She's good, but also a little (a lot) arrogant, and that usually spells doom sooner or later.

I'm placing my bet this week on sooner.

"Hali"
Posted by michel2 on 03-14-17 at 10:20 PM
If Tribe is right about the distribution of players then Hali finds herself as one of only 2 Manas on the tribe that has to start from scratch and it only has two guys. Unless another tribe throws the challenge then this tribe is definitely the weakest so Hali would go.

"JT"
Posted by coldbrewer on 03-15-17 at 11:56 AM
Eh, I figure pick off the winners. I'm guessing Sandra wins that tribal switcheroo lottery and is safe for now.

"Ozzy"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-15-17 at 02:00 PM
Reason #1: The focus on NuNuku and the role that JT is playing on that new tribe (all alone) leads me to believe that they might be the story this week but only because NEXT week is when NuNuku will go to TC.

Reason #2: Someone on the new green tribe (Tavua per SI, Patana per Whispers) finds the clue for the HI, which seems to me to point again to some sort of FUTURE storyline.

Reason #3: I'm not exactly confident of my tribal split scenarios BUT the storyline of Cirie vs. Ozzy has GOT to be dealt with. If both end up on Nu-Mana, then I think the decision will have to be made. Cirie OR Ozzy?

How did I come up with this?
Using the editing practice of showing the rift before the execution, I think JT will be next week, but Ozzy should be this week.
Will I be wrong?
Most likely.

"JT"
Posted by personofinterest on 03-15-17 at 04:08 PM
I don't think he or Sandra are long for the game, but I do think that she has a shot at remaining "the queen" and will be the only two time winner.

"Cirie"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-15-17 at 04:55 PM
I'll say Nu-Mana loses the Obstacle/Puzzle RC/IC even with probably Zeke on their Tribe. Ozzy recruits Troyzan to vote out Cirie with Ozzy/Troyzan/Andrea/Sarah and maybe Zeke too!