URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 865
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dexter: Season 4"

Posted by IceCat on 08-23-09 at 11:53 AM
Episode 1 of season 4 has been released pre-air via bittorrent.

I should be watching it in 24 minutes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"It was good... very good"
Posted by IceCat on 08-23-09 at 01:27 PM

The new villian is going to provide some genuinely chilling moments this season.

"RE: It was good... very good"
Posted by Loree on 08-23-09 at 11:25 PM
I am so jealous. I can't wait.

Posted by Estee on 08-25-09 at 03:41 PM
*mutter*
*glare*
*settles in to wait another bloody year*

Posted by thndrkttn on 09-29-09 at 08:22 AM
Icey, you aren't kidding about the chilling moments. Eeesh!

Is anyone else irritated by Rita and her breathey yet demanding voice? I hate her. Grrrrr.

I used to have such absolute faith in Dexter and this episode made me question that.

"RE: Dexter: Season 4"
Posted by MKitty on 09-10-09 at 11:57 AM
Double glare..yes, it seems to be a year behind in Canada..so we just finished watching Season Three on DVD...all over a single weekend.

When we finished the last episode of Season Three, all we could say to each other was..."same time next year?" I love Dexter and really hate to be a year behind..and now will not be able to come back to this thread or check any websites about it as I will see stuff I should not see! Damn different release times!!! ARGHGHGH

Tribe manga'd my mug

Posted by Loree on 09-30-09 at 11:34 AM
Great ep. Poor Dexter is sooo tired. What is Rita doing all the time? Is she still working? She never seemed as tired as Dexter. Why did he have to leave work to rush to the pharmacy with her?

The Trinity Killer is chilling. And I could have done without seeing John Lithgow naked so often. *shudder*

Posted by zombiebaby on 10-02-09 at 04:41 PM
Oooh so good. Lundy is back!
I agree...Rita=annoying.

I think our Dexter is becoming quite unhinged. Previews for the upcoming season look really tense!

You've been hotpocketed!

Posted by Loree on 10-19-09 at 03:31 PM
Poor Lundy...

I expected he would be killed off this season when I read that a character was going to be killed. But I was still sad to see it happen.

Dexter doesn't often kill females. I liked the cat and mouse play they had this ep. And Dexter has realized he cares and missed his family. Although I sometimes wonder why he would miss Rita. And one week we have Astor flirting with boys and the next week she is jumping on beds with her little brother. How old is she suppose to be anyway?

Posted by Loree on 12-14-09 at 02:10 PM
OMG! What a season finale. This was a great season.

Posted by kingfish on 12-15-09 at 09:32 AM
The betting window is now open.

Odds on that ending being a dream sequence, or one of Dexter's imaginary scenes he has in his head?

Or, that he becomes completely unhinged and evolves into a really bad serial killer?

Or, that somehow this directs the Miami Homocide squad to a clue (his slides?) that puts them on his trail, setting up a real dilemma for Deb when she finds out who and what he is?

Or, ...?