URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8649
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S34 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *No Sources*"

Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-17 at 05:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-17 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

3/15 Ep. 2 "Survivor Jackpot"

Unfortunately can't modify Subject.
CBS labeled the first episode Ep. 1
So next week is actually Ep. 2

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S34 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *No Sources*"
Posted by michel2 on 03-09-17 at 06:03 PM
So this is next week and someone really wins the swap lottery.

I,m a bit disappointed about the swap because I would have been curious about seeing Sandra taking her band of dummies for another ride!

"CBS Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-10-17 at 07:07 PM
SURVIVORS DROP THEIR BUFFS FOR A TRIBE SWAP, AND THE GAME STARTS FROM SCRATCH FOR ONE SET OF CASTAWAYS, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15
“Survivor Jackpot” – Survivors drop their buffs for a tribe swap, and the game starts from scratch for one set of castaways. Also, one castaway leaves his tribemates stranded in the ocean so he can search their camp for the immunity idol.

CHEAT TWEET: Drop Your Buffs! The castaways swap tribes & 1 group starts from scratch

Also Jeff Probst's Dalton Ross promo:
Looks like we have a tribe switcheroo coming up. I also know the number 18 is easily divisible by 3. What can you tell us about what’s coming up next week?

Damn, you’re sharp. Private school education? Yes, in a season called Game Changers you should expect twists… all the time. It’s going to be a very fun season with lots of opportunities for them to play. Nobody should ever give up because hope is always just a day away.

"RE: CBS Press Release"
Posted by michel2 on 03-10-17 at 07:52 PM
"...one castaway leaves his tribemates stranded in the ocean so he can search their camp for the immunity idol."

I think Ozzy is the only one that could leave a raft far enough in the ocean to strand the others and still make it to shore.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-11-17 at 02:52 AM
...however it was JT that said he did that in the Next Time On segment.

Posted by michel2 on 03-11-17 at 03:07 PM
Yes, I just saw that.