URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33| East Coast Update Thread | Finale"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 09:11 PM
Here we go:

2 hour season finale

Jiffy starts with the Daws at the reunion

Going to show us what they are doing next season and who is playing....

Let's get to it!

6 left, 3 Millennials, 3 Gen X

#Survivorfinale: for 35 days, it's been a battle bet clashing cultures Mills vs. Gen x, 2 groups with 2e diff't approaches to life, a season like no other, mother natures fury, and risky romance, raw emotion, and bridges built bet generations...at TC, the game play was intense, leading to an epic rock draw, and stream of devastating blindsides only 6 remain, 3 Mills and 3 gen x.

Adam, only thing left to do is win for his mom....set my mind to winning this game...

Jay since merge avoided vote, without idol to protect, can he win his way to the end...

Hanna early in game suffered a panic attack watching the game matured into dangerous player, is her resume enough

Bret the likable boston police sergeant, has a lot of friends on jury...

Ken: single father playing for his daughter and has legacy advantage...never strayed from his alliance with David, will being loyal pay off in the end
David: send described fearful oddball, is strategic game play...it's actually possible that I might be a millionaire in a few days!

Who will win the million and the title of sole survivor?

Night 35

they talked about weeding out the idol

Jay: they flushed the idol and left me bare and naked in this freaking jungle, now must go around and start searching for a new one

Hanna and Bret talking: our chance to get David, had him in our sites, we could have got him, you are there you take him out, David is dangerous and he should have gone tonight, I'm working with complete morons, dave and Jay are going to win this thing, we have to vote them out

see them all sleeping but david

somehow escaped another vote, huge target on my back, I have to do everything I can to survivor....I need to create a little chaos, stealing beads, etc, and he's making an idol fake HII, could really mess up someones game, we are barreling toward the end of this game....he takes the idol and hides it in a coconut.....for someone else to find, hopefully by tomorrow morning I will have caught a fish

See Jay, I need a miracle, then I hear Jay....I need to get some coconuts....Ken with him...all I'm doing is focusing I'm looking and I see an emblem...Jay sees the fake one....

dAvid is excited I think he may have seen it, caught the fish I wanted to catch

Jay thinks it is one, he kisses it....guess what there is another one...I have a train of losers in the camp...let's freaking do this....I'm going for a million bucks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 09:22 PM
Day 36

Ken, tired and hungry but day 36 is a damn good day, open up the legacy advantage and see what it has in store for me....

reading: guarantees you immunity at the next tc

this game is upside down now, this guarantees me immunity at the next TC....no one will know about this till TC

come on in guys...

race thru series of obstacles, collect tiles, release combination lock, use key to unlock puzzle pieces, do vertical puzzle to win....when he said 8th person of the jury, the camera was on Jay
Winner gets steak back at camp with all the fixings.

here we go...Ken is flying, then Jay....bret, hanna, david, and adam

Jay is thru first

untie the tiles and use the 3 pairs of numbers to solve the combination lock. six possible combinations

Jay has it right on second try

David is going to see and did not cover it up, ken did it, everybody is looking big error by jay....Jay is at the top and working on the puzzle

Bret now going....Hanna is done

adam in dead last now has key

attack the last wall

everyone working on that bad puzzle
Jay had a big lead and gave it all up will it come back to haunt him?

Jay in lead
how much of that diminished brain capacity can you muster right now, David is swearing dam it

david ids back in this

bret is making progress and so is david

David has caught him, David and Jay battling for immunityJay dropped his puzzle
David has it!

David wins the IC and reward for steak dinner

Jay I was so close

Jay is pissed

dAvid is safe at TC, 1 in 5 shot, giant steak reward. Jay is so mad

Adam is stealing David's reward with the advantage that Adam gave him...he's choosing Adam as well to go with him....David still gets to keep the IN...

Jay: I freaking blew it, now I have to take Adam and David and freaking save my self, the game isn't over until they say it's over.

"RE: S33| East Coast Update Thread | Finale"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-14-16 at 09:24 PM
Looking forward to this finale - it's rare to see a finale where any one of five people could win it. Bret is the only one that I don't see as having a chance to win, based on his edit.

"Post IC, Pre TC....David wins IC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 09:38 PM
Day 36...a nice table set with flowers and steak mashed potatoes, red win, they make a toast....Jay says it's important with rewards, if there is a way for me to sway them to vote bret, I don't need to use my idol tonight....he is convincing them that he is the perfect shield, I will take you both to the three....if bret wins tomorrow, he will not take either of you and he has every friend on that jury.

He is offering final 3 and he is a shield for me, and once he is gone, everyone will be looking at me...

cut to the others: Bret says that Jay has to go tonight

Ken: he is worried that Jay could sway the others to his side Hanna asks is there any way hwe has an idol
bret: Jay is going home tonight easy 5 - 1 vote tonight, my chance to get to the F3 are looking better and better every day
Adam: bret is a threat but this is an opportunity for Jay to win,

Adam David and Hanna talking between Jay and Bret

bret is telling Jay if he has an idol he'd play it today

Bret: it should be simple
Hanna asks to talk to Jay....

Bret: the crazy's could send me home and cost me and them a million dollars

Hanna: hanna says that she is in between, if adam was on board would you be on board..Jay says that David and Hanna would do it if they can get Adam on board

Jay tells him, just give me one shot, I am taking you to the finals, David is in...come on adam, we are brothers for life
Adam tells him that he will give him a shot

Adam: we are bitter rivals but we have grown into brothers, they hug....he's promised me F3 but the question is could I beat him

Jury arrives

David wins immunity and reward and Jay says that he is going to steal. he made his pitch to the boys, it was a working lunch says Adam. Jay is never going to give up ,
Bret: you had to know that was coming
If he doesn't go, I will
he is a threat
honestly Jeff, those are all of his friends
if you take the wrong people to the end, you could be giving away a million dollars
Yes says hanna
Jay says all I had to do and I would be sitting here looking like a champion
Ken said it's so hard to do at day 36
Ken: what about idols? anything in this game is possible, only find it if people get up in middle of the night and we would hear it
Hanna says that every vote has a purpose even if it's not clear right away

Voting

see Jay

Vote tally:

Jay says Jeff< I'm not going home, you can chase me but you gotta be quicker than that....he gives him the fake idol....this is NOT a hidden Idol....it is a work of art but it has no value in this game, OMG, you freaking got me you bastards....Ken has something to give to Jeff...

Every one is looking, the legacy advantage, an automatic individual immunity...this is a legacy advantage, any votes for Ken will not count.

Ken
Jay
Jay
15th out Jay...he shakes all of their hands, and hugs Hanna

you are all warriors it was mad fun...go ahead Jeffry, snuff my torch...."that was a million dollar lock combination....

down to 5, good night

Jay: you got me, sucks to go out, tried my best, I had a lot of fun, much love for everyone!

cut to Jiffy at the reunion....to get far in Survivor you have to be willing to take the risks...

"F6=Jay"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 09:49 PM
David: extremely worried with Jay gone as my shield, feel like I will be voted out next if I don't win the IC, why does it have to be water

Manuever buoy thru series of obstacles, puzzle pieces thru teeter totter, do puzzle, win

When he said some one will earn a spot in the f4, the camera was on Ken...

David in water first, then bret, Ken....all are there

david in the lead
Ken in first, then Bret, then david....adam, it is Ken working nicely with the buoy....ken is free up the beach, then bret, start untying puzzle pieces...david in second to last....Ken has all his letter tiles at once, over teeter totter and drops them all, gets challenging
Bret heading over with just a few, does a nice job

Bret in the lead
Ken with much fewer tiles and he drops again
Adam on the beam
Bret is back with his second bunch
ken has some there
Hanna drops must go back
Ken getting momenttum
adam is doing well
bret with last tiles, huge lead for bret right now
Ken with last tiles and adam is good, david is good
hanna drops her tiles

several words that will work
all working on ford puzzle
Ken thinks he has it

Not a participation trophy!

guaranteed a spot in the F4....ken killing these last challenges

third IC win, thank you Jeff
see adam nodding
see Bret

I am very nervous that it could be me to night extremely happy that dave didn't win, but crazy people are involved and anything could happen...

"F5 IC winner = Ken"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 10:04 PM
they get back to camp, congrats Ken!
Adam: I was this close to having guaranteed ticket to F4...I need Dave to go home tonight!
More important than strategizing with others tonight, I have to make sure there is no idol for him to find...an Idol can screw everything up, it's why he needs to go because he could win this game...if it's not out here it probably means that he already has it....david is pitching, how about voting out Adam, we are final three, they both have to go, adam as better chance of winning immunity tomorrow....Hanna says if this is the three than let's just do it. David says I need to get rid of him before he gets rid of me....

see adam coming up to it and he finds it, OMG....there it is, how about 2 idols for you mom...such a feeling of joy that I haven't had for my mom for 7 months to have some feeling of joy that my mom will share that's the best, final 4!

see the others, david says will you be willing to write down Adam's na,e, I am in

Bret; I came back from the IC and My name is not even in this, I will let Dave think that I am with him...Bret comes back to Adam and tells him everything, he shows Bret, it doesn't matter....
I have total power over tonights vote
Hanna tells him...Adam tells Hanna, so basically I have been playing both sides, there is some sort of arrogance that blinds them to see what I can do to them....being n the middle is where the power lies...I could go up to David, and tell him we have to switch the vote to Bret
My choice tonight is about who I think I can beat at the end and who I can trust to get me to the end...

WHY does he have to tell everyone???? OMG

TC

Hanna, how long before people scurry into the jungle
Not long
Adam, are you part of the idol hunt
david says that each of us are imagining final 3's
Bret, I am not thinking about final 3's now, just thinking about getting to tomorrow
Hanna who are the biggest threats
David is
they all think David is
David thinks that Bret would be a big threat
david< I could be going home tonight, all I can do is trust the people that I have trusted tonight
even if I lose I think I have won
he has such a beautiful story out here
and now he's won IC, he's made people smile, and cry....
see Hanna rolling her eyes at what adam says
bret: It's a marathon, i've worked so hard to get here
just don't want it to end
Hanna, the last woman standing, are you nervous, I am always nervous about the vote...

time to vote

I have a feeling that hanna is going to screw this up

vote tally
see Bret
see Hanna
Adam is playing the HII
jury is laughing

votes:

Dave
Bret
David
Bret
stupid hanna

Bret

Hanna told them all
Adam sees it

Wow!

Bret said the flipper flips again, he said david congrats you just won a million dollars!

"F5 = Bret"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 10:19 PM
Actually, Adam deserved that. Why did he tell everyone....he told Bret and Hanna that he found the Idol. He's so stupid! OMG!!! He just lost the million dollars IF he doesn't win the IC...odds are not in his favor.

Night 37

Wow, I didn't realize that loyalty ran so deep in this game...

David: Ken and Hanna saved me, think about all the people that look at Bret as the big uncle, the best friend.

David: I should not be standing here talking....

Adam and Hanna talking, there was no possible path with dave gone, if I had turned on Ken, he would have been so mad at me...so this move was a move I had to make to WIN.

Ken, all he talks about is loyalty and trust

Adam: we just put Dave the biggest threat in the game one step closer to t;he F3, we have to win tomorrow, we HAVE TO!

Come on in guys, the final IC:

for the last time, use a long ole to maneuver a bowl, place them on a spring, if you hit it too hard it wobbles and falls over, first to stack 14 bowls, guaranteed a spot at the final TC....

here we go....

last shot to guaranteed spot at final TC...ken is running, then adam

easy at first Adam drops already, must go all the way back, david has his second

thirteen total

if no one gets to 13 by thirty minutes, whoever has the tallest stack wins
adam is in the lead with 10
david has dropped
ken has 11th bowl
hanna loses everything
wind is blowing
ken is going of number 12 while adam is watching kens' fell over, adam is in the lead and the wind knocked his down

proof once again why you never ever give up, david dropped again
Hanna in the lead
nothing about this challenge is easy
2 minutes left
adam is sitting on eight
adam taking the defensive position

david drops

less than one minute left, they are all waiting

what is the wind going to do

30 seconds
ken going for 11

ken is going for it
tied 10 to 10

show down between Ken and Hanna

5 minute show down
at the end, whoever has the most bowls stacked wins

hanna slow and steady, Ken is fast

only going for 5 minutes
hanna is slow
ken in the lead
here goes the wind

tied, 4 to 4

Ken places his fifth

1 minute left in challenge

45 seconds left
30 seconds left
6 to 6

ken going for 7th

Ken wins

fourth IC, guaranteed spot in the F3

they all pat him on the back

Ken is crying

who will be the 10th and final member of the jury

see david

Ken: 4 times after the merge, now who do I want to sit by, will be the absolute toughest position...

"Ken wins Final IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 10:35 PM
Congrats Ken

David: immunity didn't go as well as I thought it would, didn't win, but if we tie, it's a fire making challenge

Hanna tells Adam, one hundred percent I will vote David

but tonight we need to convince Ken to vote out David against a guy that's been making fire this whole time

Hanna talking to ken...can I say something to you, if you take david, it doesn't mean you haven't played a game of trust

Ken: hanna's pitch is if we take david to F3, he wins

Ken says please trust me, I shouldn't underestimate me

Hanna says that Ken operates under a diff't code

David said it would make more sense for you and Hanna go after each other than me
Adam tells him I have to get you out, that is the only waY I stand a chance to win, if you go home.

Adam: says we both know we have to go after each other
Hanna is out in the water to try to vote out DAivid, if that doesn't work I have to practice making fire tonight
Adam: I am so nervous
I shouldn't be, tonight should be a no brainer

dAvid tells Ken, I trust you 100%

obviously I will vote out Adam, if you write down adam, it will be a tie, I trust you that's it

see Ken

they go to TC,

Ken: tonight I can vote out my closest friend, or adam, and let them fight it out like men and see who comes out on top

they arrive at TC

Jury:

the penultimate TC, not the last but perhaps the most imp? lets start with one of the most dramatic challenges I have seen...hanna interrupted Jiffy, reminds her of her earlier panic attack

Adam, his only goal today was to make sure that David didn't win immunity
David says that he realizes that I have played a better game than I have

Ken, you are the only one certain that you will be the man of the hour

Ken is not going to change just because he's wearing this necklace

David: made a final 3 deal with Ken on day 3....Ken has brought an depth of honor and integrity and I don't trust anyone more than I do Ken, I'm not worried

Adam says there comes a time he has to make a decision based on more than loyalty, for his family

Hanna: said we saw a lot of truth come out of the last TC, when Bret said David just won a million dollars

Ken: none of these people have walked thru this game easily, at the end of the day...blah blah blah

time to vote

hanna

Adam says good luck to David

David says You too to Adam

see Hanna

See Adam is praying

Vote tally

Dave
Adam
David
David

OMG!!!! Ken did it! Voted out David

they hug

I love you man! says Ken

WOW!

Playing survivor is the biggest dream I ever had and playing with all of you was the biggest honor....said David to all of them!

Adam says to Ken: Thank you!

David: I wanted to win, but I have had so much personal growth in this game so in a way I really did win! WOWWW HOOOOOO! David WAS the journey player!!!!

"RE: Ken wins Final IC...."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-14-16 at 10:37 PM
David really had the most dramatic journey player growth in Survivor history, in my mind. He was winning immunities and everyone knew he was the best player in the game when he was voted out.

There's been others that had a lot of personal growth (i.e. Cirie) but David has grown more in my thinking.

"RE: Ken wins Final IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-15-16 at 08:14 AM
He really did grow in a spectacular way. He was so afraid of everything in the beginning. But, he really was a gentle soul, and had very good social skills. He was very smart and I loved that he was so articulate. I think it was his social disposition that really made him the threat, and wow, you really could see him gaining ground and confidence as the game went on.

"F3 = Ken, Adam, Hanna"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 10:42 PM
OMG, I really believe that ADAM could pull this out!!!!! I'm psyched! I know that Will is NOT voting for Ken.

Here we go!

Hanna: this is our last day on this beach

Ken: something about their generation, day 39 I am here, to be the last one of my get X tribe, feels damn good, a lot of people get by without doing a lot of work, but I did the opposite, and I play a very loyal game, there is one thing that motivated me the whole time, for me and my daughter, to give us a better life!

Hanna: I was a neurotic person, this journey has been about being resiiant and strong, tonight is the firing squad that will test my personal growth, I believe I deserve to win the million dollars
Adam : I have played a hard game, found idols, blindsided, but done it in a way that didn't make me a target, if she knew that I was actually this close to winning, that is why I fought so hard, I have to do everything I possibly can to win it for her, I cannot let this chance slip away.

at TC

Jury arrives

Hanna Ken Adam, congrats, quite an accomplishment to get to day 39, goal is to win the million, 10 people will decide who wins...compose your thoughts and we will get started...

"Final Tribal"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:00 PM
Taylor starts: I'm more spontaneous, my vote is not set yet, pitch to me why you should win: hanna; my moves were not as flashy, I played a strategic game, I put you all on jury , I started this game so scared it was me, day 2 me would be running and crying, but not now

Ken: I feel I showed you there are 2 sides of this game, you are a human being...
Adam: I should get your vote tonight because I think I played the best out of the 3 here, I put the people that I wanted to sit with at the end, here.

Sunday: made a lot about the differences between Gen X and Mills, how are you adaptable in this game, do you think you played more like a Gen X or Mill?

Ken: played like an old school, I am at a 4, closer to more rigid than adaptable....another word of adaptable is a flipper, see Hanna turn

Adam: what you have in front of you is the gen X, who would have edontwell in season one, ken, and the other, I think I am both...
Hanna interrupts, Adam said that she went rogue, and she believes that they are th right ones

Jess: Ken you came into this game putting yourself on a pedestal, I was shocked that on day 38 you took out David...Ken said it was the hardest decision I ever made, david you were my number 2 in life, my daughter is number 1.....ken is crying

Will: as a player of the game I respected you so much more for voting david out
Adam: I am most confused with your game, what is the reason that you were not able to get it to work, I thought is was a terrible move to keep david in the game
Hanna keeps interrupting Adam

Zee: I think tonights winner should represent that blend....ADam and hanna, how did you contribute to the strategic evolution of the worlds greatest game?

People saw you were in control so I made sure at the final 6 there were 3 people in front of me were stronger than I was.

Hanna says we were with trust, me and you, that's the definition of trust cluster. Hanna says that she feels responsible for most of the jury....hanna undermines Adam every time

Michele: Adam: why do your victories over shadow your blunders...hanna keeps saying that they weren't blunders, her strategy

Hanna is a shark, but when adam spoke the jury nodded

Bret: Ken believes that he's been playing the game since the beginning
Adam: when Hann came to me to vote out Sunday, Adma tells Sunday that voting Sunday out was a blunder....he taught they would get out david in the final 5. Now Ken is interrupting Adam

Jay: why did'n't you use me to take out David? Crying to Jay....you know why I am playing this game, and you were in the way....Adam is crying now...

Chris: I am not a coach, I am a trial lawyer...in my whole career I have never served on a jury, I will advocate for one of you....talks about Dave....one of the three of you, turned ken around to vote out David, to you Adam, I give it to you. Ken says it was my own move.

David: came here with fear and anxiety, question is how did this experience change your life: hanna: I was not built for this game I was scared, and pushing through that is what I learned
Ken: as someone who from a young age was socially awkward, had tics and twitches, and now in position where I have to engage and interact, talk about terror, can I please just go back to dreaming, don't think I can do it today, I have one driving force that brought me here, and that is my daughter...
Adam: crying already....personal dream of mine since I was 9, two years ago I applied with my mom to play, an opportunity to play with my mom, 7 months ago my mom was diagnosed with sate four lung cancer, even if I don't win, I feel I was supposed to come out here, I felt like she was out here with me....Ken is rubbing Adam's back...

one thing left to do....

Ken has tears in his eyes too

"Only thing left to do is to vote...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:09 PM
Time to finish what we started 39 days ago...

Time to vote:

I think Chris will vote Adam

Will?
Sunday: bet she votes Adam

Jessica: votes Ken I bet

Jay said: love you buddy, ....he's voting Adam

Jiffy goes to get the votes

Hanna whispers: I'm sorry about our mom....

Jiffy takes his earn and off he goes, only to magically reappear in LA....

Let's do this, such a fun season hates to see it come to an end....Ken still has a beard...

Tie to read the votes

Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam
Adam
ADAM....winner!!!!

he's crying...goes to hug his family, his dad, and brother....his mom is not there...in body, but in spirit she's with him all the way!

"UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-16 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

Hanna came across very abrupt and rude, too forceful. Ken did much better at Final Tribal than I thought he would.

Adam: been my dream since 9 years old, I am playing for so much more....

it's a dream come true!

Jiffy says it was one of their best seasons ever!

Jiffy says that it was the foundation of his game, for your mom, my mom, our whole family have been huge survivor fans forever....my mom and I almost got on the blood vs water, there was no doubt in my mind that I would do! My mom lived at 100%, she was always dancing, laughing, loving, she would have never passed it up, talked to all of them about it, if now is not the right time, you have to go now, she said.

Adam said that hardest part was being away from my family, there was this energy that she was sending to me....I could watch her experiencing this all along, the was with me! Adam crying....

When you finally decided to tell someone you told your adversary in the game?

Why do you think Adam came to me....he needed an outlet on the island, and he respected me so much, even though he hated me....I knew he was doing it for his mom and his family too.

Adam talks about his mom....the reunion with her....she died an hour after he got home....

The cast is ALL crying, he told her he won....she knew....that's what moms do, she knew!

Adam has partnered with stand up 2 cancer, specifically for lung cancer....some organization is matching the donations....SU2C.org/survivor

he's donating 100,000$ to the cause of his winnings!

Powerful personal stories where people like david discovered what they were capable of...David.

If any experience can give me that power, this game can!

David transformed, what happened? Had this voice in my head, that said no one likes you, surrounded by these people, they really did like me, and it made me a big threat.

Looking at Zeke's journey...Survivor is helping me rise to my potential, I feel like I am the best version of myself out here....

zee seemed to be realizing that I am powerful....Zeke got blindsided immediately he said he pulled himself up from being blindsided to the top....convinced 4 people to go to rocks for me....

"RE: UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!"
Posted by michel2 on 12-15-16 at 10:57 AM
Chris was wrong to give credit to Adam for convincing Ken to vote against David. We saw that it was Hannah who talked to Ken so if anyone convinced him, it was her. I wonder why she didn't protest.

Anyway, while I enjoyed seeing Adam win can we say that Ken "Outplayed" and Hannah "Outwitted"? So what did Adam do? "Outcry"?

"reunion show"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-16 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

So Jiffy has covered Adam, Jay, David, Zeke....who's next.

Jiffy talking about Bret and Zeke, providing the moment of the season, when Bret confides to Zeke that he is gay....

why did you pick Zeke....seeing Zeke in his crazy shirts, then we started talking we had some great talks out there, the rewards and beer, and I felt safe...Iknow the struggles you went through, had the same ones...

he asked if he had come out, yes, mid 30's....one of his buddies called it the warst kept secret on the Boston Police Dept. Bret has filled back out....

Another great moment with Hanna and Ken....I do flirt with Ken, Hanna says that Ken wouldn't have any crush on me, but just maybe, yeah, I could se that...

Ken blushing...

Jiffy loved that moment, captured her spitit, captured her insecuritiess...what did you discover through the process. She got self assurance....but learning to find people that she could open up to, similar to dave, so many people have reached out...but I really feel that if we can help one person do something they coulddn't think about, or go on a date with someone....etc....

Jiffy calling her a flirt

Ken: you are a guy who can fish, build shelter, ridicullously handsome, but you have anxiety, yes, this experience help you....yes. tell them don't judge a book by it's cover, they don't know about my speech impediments, by tics, I am the wallflower, the guy in the corner....are you single....

Michaela will be next...

"Michaela"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:45 PM
she says that she didn't realize how big of a threat she was until she did that seashell thing. On tv!

Jessica: what were you thinking in that moment with the rock. she made the right choice but picked the wrong rock. this was a game that mattered, loyalty mattered, and this guy, David, saved me. On the other side there was no love for me. She said that you HAVE to take those chances.

Will: you speak to other young kids, also speak to parents that had to contemplate letting you play, was it an easy sell to your folks. Both really struggled with the decision. Will looks very nice, nice haircut....

Sunday: What is the message to moms that have som many things, but still want adventure, never too late to go for your dreams!

Taylor and Figgy....Figgy, what is the status of the relationship, Pigtails is put to rest, no more....out in the jungle I had someone to confide in, ultimately it was my downfall in the game....Taylor....you are the father of a new baby. Chris, question from you....how much in the game do you think about twists that "might" be there....the word is adaptable, have to do, they adapted their game when the twists came.

"Next season..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:54 PM
I have to say that this season was extremely revitalizing for me! I thought it was a great season, lots of characters, lots of unpredictability! Well done, EPMB & Jiffy!

they are going back to Fiji

Next year:

Well you just made one of the biggest moves in the history of this game....

See Beast mode cowboy, michaela...the players have evolved the game, Cirie...innovative methods for gathering info....Tony. Malcolm....Cierra....we are bringing together the most competitive players ever, Malcolm, see Tai,
Sandra....

join us this spring for Survivor: Game changers

Michaela will be back

Tony, comes out! Tai! , Caleb, Cierra, Cirie, Sandra, Ozzy, Season 34, Survivor game changers!

"RE: Next season..."
Posted by michel2 on 12-15-16 at 10:51 AM
Wasn't there supposed to be two from this season on the next one? Why did Jeff only mention Michaela?

For next season is it "Game Changers" or "Jeff's Favorites"?

"RE: Next season..."
Posted by Sheldor on 12-15-16 at 04:16 PM
Yes there are two from this season but only one was shown/features in the promo video so I guess that is why Jeff only announced Michaela and brought seven other returnees on stage as they were also featured in the promo but so some others.

"Happy Holidays! "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 11:55 PM
Happy Holidays, everyone! The next season will be here before we know it!

"RE: Happy Holidays! "
Posted by tribephyl on 12-15-16 at 02:47 AM
Happy Holidays!
Gifts from the siggie attic.

See you in March!

Posted by CTgirl on 12-15-16 at 11:58 AM
Thanks Tribe. Merry, merry to you!

Posted by kingfish on 12-15-16 at 12:32 PM
Thanks Tribe. Very clever. And the Merriest kind of Christmas to you.

Posted by Chez on 12-16-16 at 00:08 AM
Thank you, Tribe! Much appreciated. (I just have to figure out how to use it.)

Posted by michel2 on 12-16-16 at 01:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-16 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

Here's some help: Yours is the first so click "reply with quotes" on Tribe's post and you'll see, at the bottom, a whole series of .jpeg and .gif. Copy the first one and then paste it in your own posts. You can even update your user profile so that it accompanies you on every post.

ETA: I made it easier: Just copy this below but after you paste it in your post, remove the 2 spaces between "http" and ":"

http ://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/58523b9beccb1e0f.jpg

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-16-16 at 08:29 AM
OHHHHHHHH, a holiday gift siggie! I love it Tribe, thank you so much!

Hope you have some good phun & pholly this Christmas! I <3 you!

Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-16-16 at 09:54 PM
Love it!! Thanks so much, Tribe, and happy holidays to all.

Posted by michel2 on 12-15-16 at 10:46 AM
Happy Holidays to all of you!

Thank you, Tribe, j'aime bien ce pictogramme.