URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8640
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | SOTS | State of the Spoiling~FINALE"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-13-16 at 11:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-16 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Previously on Survivor: Adam wanted to make a big move, forcing Jay to play his idol while throwing enough votes to David, to get him voted out. But, Hanna took control of the game and presented a strong argument to get the threatening power player, Sunday out. Sunday walks the walk, and Jay plays the HII. Who will be voted out next?

While there are hints at what could happen along the way to day 39, we have yet to discover any definitive proof as to who will take home the million dollar prize and the title of sole Survivor.

Titles, Tweets, and Teases, located here, tells us that Jiffy hints that most of the previous winners are indeed winners that “earned their votes by working hard” and making moves, *exception Michele. Will this season’s winner be one that has made big moves? If so, we can ELIMINATE Bret and Hanna. And, yes, I don’t consider targeting Sunday a big move.

Here is what Jiffy tells us to expect:

Huge story turns ~ could this mean that the minority takes control of the game? Do Jay and Adam have a chance? Could Hanna flip to take out Dave? (I’ve already discounted Bret...)
Great competition: Anyone could win? Survivor lives are on the line!
Emotions ~ there WILL be tears. I don’t see Bret or Ken crying, but I could see Jay, Adam, Hanna, and Dave crying.

He further admits to loving this season, so that clearly eliminates a female winner, sorry Hanna, strike 2.

PREVIEW PROMO

Let’s examine the verbiage and take a look at the frames...

6 are left and the game is still up in the air...

The DAWs are seen in this PARTICULAR order: Ken, Hanna, Bret, Jay, Adam, and David. Could the order be significant?

Next,

David: If I have to do dirty tricks like this, than so be it.

We see him with a home-made IN, as he tries it on by the fireside at night...(see Bret sleeping in the background.)
We’ve seen home crafted II’s before. Will it work?

Next, we have the sequence where Adam goes off alone, and appears to be looking for a hidden II. And, we see that he is RIGHT next to it. Later, in confessional he notes, An idol can screw everything up...

Here is the sequence:

I cannot recall a time when the promos teased an idol like that that didn’t get found. I am pretty certain that Adam will indeed find this idol. How long can he hold on to it?

And, finally, Ken: I have the Legacy Advantage. What do you have in store for me?

And, we see Ken opening the legacy advantage on the morning of day 36. What will it all mean?

Jiffy: who will outlast the others?
Every person here is a legitimate threat to win this game and claim the title of sole survivor.

Then we see the Daws in this particular order:
David, Adam, Hanna, Jay, Ken, Bret, Adam, David, Hanna, Jay, Ken, Bret, David. Interesting, the sequence starts and ends with David. Everyone got 2 shots, but David got 3.

Second PROMO

Survivor Wednesday is the final battle...

We see all 6 at the start of the F6 challenge, then Bret crawling under netting, then Ken going through a rope obstacle.

Ken: (Camera conf Fight like men and see who comes out on top.
Then, see an old picture of David looking at Ken.

V/O: In the culture war clash...

See three clips of the F6 challenge, with Bret at vertical puzzle, see Jiffy’s shirt in the background that confirms it’s F6 challenge.

Then 3 clips of David tending the fire at night while Bret lays sleeping...

David: (Camera Conf.) If I have to do dirty tricks like this, then so be it.

David referring to making a fake IN.

V/O: Three Millennials

Hanna in Conf.: I’ve never been more focused.

V/O: Three Gen X

Bret in conf.: I’m working with complete morons.

See Bret and Adam, then an OLD picture of Bret in a challenge, note his beard is much thinner.

V/O: Which generation will win....

See a couple of older pics of Ken and David in challenges.

Adam in camera conf.: I’ve set my mind to winning this game

V/O: .....and become the sole Survivor?

See Adam, Jay, then Hanna.

Jay in camera conf.: I’m gonna fight to the death, baby!

Vidcaps give us a few more shots to note:

Here are the daws arriving at the F6 challenge, the on land obstacle course ending with vertical puzzle:

Next, we have a shot of Ken with a guy with dark hair in the back ground, and Hanna in the foreground...

I think the guy in the background is Jay with his hair pulled back like this:

And, Adam for comparison:

I believe that this is Jay, the hair is darker than Adam's, and thicker. And, it looks pulled back, as Jay is seen in the F6 challenge. In fact, this picture could indeed be from the F6 challenge, impossible to deduce if it is from a later challenge.

Then, here is a later challenge, the F5 or even possibly the F4 challenge:

The only thing to conclude definitively is that Hanna and David make it beyond F6.

So, there you have it, all that we have to go on for the finale, and we have to get through the F6, F5, F4 boots until and F3 final tribal. Who will it be?

We know that Ken has an advantage, most likely for the F6 challenge. So, most likely, since he's pretty competitive physically, he is the most likely to win it.

We also know that Adam is more than likely to find an HII AND play it. It can be played up until the F5 TC, and that is exactly when I think it WILL be played.

Enter Hanna. Last episode Hanna targeted Sunday, because she's worked harder for the goat spot then Sunday. Well, there is one more goat out there. Bret. So, at F6, Bret is likely NOT to win the IC in my opinion. And, I could see Hanna targeting Bret, especially if Jay fights to the death, and wins the F6 IC. Here is what I am going with....

F6 BOOT:

We definitively know that Hanna and David live to see another challenge after F6.

At F5 is where this could go two ways. At this point, I do still believe that the underdogs could pull it out. By underdogs I am referring to Adam and Jay. Clearly, the tightest bond in the game is David and Ken. So, it WILL come down to Hanna. I do see Hanna in the F3, so I will keep her safe, on both sides of the equation....

First Scenario

IF Jay loses the IC, Adam has the HII, and plays it at F5 on himself, Hanna stays with Adam/David/Ken to vote out: JAY.

F5 BOOT:

So, F4 = David/Ken/Hanna/Adam. At the F4 challenge, many speculate that David could possibly win, but idk. I could make a case for a Ken win, or an Adam win, but I highly doubt that Hanna will win. Regardless, taking a stab at this scenario, If David wins, he will NOT cut Ken. I think this group could go to rocks....Hanna and Adam voting Ken, while David and Ken vote Adam. I think however, it would be more likely that Hanna sticks with David and Ken to avoid rocks and....

F4 BOOT:

Final TC: David, Ken, Hanna

SOLE SURVIVOR:

Second Scenario

This is the scenario that I think I am choosing to support, and, I do see a path to this conclusion! *Historically, however, I have a bad track record for picking the right winner....

BOOT F6:

F5 = David, Ken, Hanna, Adam, Jay. Adam has the HII. Adam is he!! bent on getting David out, as he fears that David is his biggest competition and road block to the million dollars. Jay does NOT win the IC. David/Ken/Hanna, all on board with voting out Jay. Adam goes along with it, but Adam plays the HII on Jay, while he and Jay vote David.

BOOT F5:

F4 = Adam, Jay, Hanna, Ken

Jay wins the F4 IC, Adam and Jay stick together, pull in Hanna, who wants to avoid a tie at all costs...

BOOT F4:

F3 = Adam, Jay, Hanna

SOLE SURVIVOR:

Here is how I see the jury voting:

Michele: Jay ~ She's voting for the remaining Tri-force member!
Taylor: Jay ~ Jay is his boy, Tri-force all the way!
Chris: Adam
Jessica: Adam
Zeke: Jay ~ He played with Jay most of the game, always liked him, Adam flipped on him
Will: Jay ~ Was with Jay most of the game
Sunday: Jay ~ played with Jay most of the latter part of the game
Bret: Jay ~ played with Jay most of the latter part of the game
Ken: Jay ~ He sees Jay as he was 10 years ago and respects that
David: Adam ~ looks at the game that Adam played, credits Adam for his demise.

*ETA*: I also want to mention there is a valid case for an Adam win as well. If Adam reveals to the entire jury that his mother is dying of stage 4 lung cancer, and then he tells how that directed the moves he made in the game, then he could very well win it. I could see Zeke voting Adam, Sunday voting Adam, Bret voting Adam, and Ken voting Adam....more than enough to turn the tables.

I really want it to be either Jay or Adam, I would be GREAT with either. I like David, but, I like the young ones more. David has had a journey player edit as well, being afraid of life in general. He made it to the end, and he's forever changed.

So, we have little to go on. Confessionals support Bret leaving next, leaving a very exciting F5 remaining. Anything can happen, Jiffy likes the winner and the season. Choose your fav scenario and go and VOTE!

Happy Holidays!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | SOTS | State of the Spoiling~FINALE"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-13-16 at 12:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-16 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Great SOTS FlowerPower especially since we STILL do NOT have any Press Images for the Finale yet!

Regarding: Next, we have a shot of Ken with a guy with dark hair in the back ground, and Hanna in the foreground...

I think the guy in the background is Jay with his hair pulled back

I was thinking the guy behind Ken is Bret?

Regarding: So, F4 = David/Ken/Hanna/Adam. At the F4 challenge, many speculate that David could possibly win, but idk. I could make a case for a Ken win, or an Adam win, but I highly doubt that Hanna will win. Regardless, taking a stab at this scenario, If David wins, he will NOT cut Ken. I think this group could go to rocks....Hanna and Adam voting Ken, while David and Ken vote Adam. I think however, it would be more likely that Hanna sticks with David and Ken to avoid rocks and....

Rock Tie Breaker is NOT used at Final 4. It would be Fire Making tie breaker between Ken and Adam in this scenario. I think Fire Making is more likely than Hanna sticking with David and Ken. I would give Ken the edge in Fire Making.

Note: Last Fire Making at Final 4 TC was Carolyn vs Rodney in Worlds Apart that Carolyn won.

Regarding: Then, here is a later challenge, the F5 or even possibly the F4 challenge:

Since the Final 4 challenge in the Press Release is described as "Steady hands will earn a spot in the final three" I don't think that is the F4 Immunity Challenge. More likely the F5 Immunity Challenge.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-13-16 at 04:00 PM
Yes, Sheldor. You make a good point. It could indeed be Bret too. As I said above, there is no definitive proof that it is NOT from the F6 IC.

I suspected Jay over Adam because I thought the hair color was darker, and matched Jay's more specifically. I had discounted Bret because I thought the hair looked more curly/wavy than Bret's. But it does look pulled as if in a pony tail, at least to me. But, it really could be any of them, and it could be from the F6 IC as well....

Good thoughts on the water challenge being the F5 IC, Sheldor. That makes sense!

So, what are your thoughts regarding who will prevail?

Posted by michel2 on 12-13-16 at 10:54 PM
Excellent work, FP. I'd love to see your secind scenario but I'm afraid of the first. All or nothing for me!

Posted by CTgirl on 12-14-16 at 05:34 PM
Great scenarios FloPo. I think Adam could be in the mix too!

Thanks for all you do here. Have a Merry Christmas and see you on the other side!

"Horribly late and completely unneeded..."
Posted by tribephyl on 12-14-16 at 08:29 PM

S33 | State Of The Spoiling | Ep. 14 Finale

Random Clue #1:
Every season, a chosen few are highlighted in the beginning introduction. Meant to keep the storyline front and center, the few people chosen act as the audiences connection to the overall show.
Yes, there are big players that get introduced later, and do influence the season as long as they end up playing. However, of each group of introductory confessionalists throughout the seasons, there is usually the winner highlighted. (But not always as is the case with Michelle.)
As it stands, the following were our S33 Introductory Confessionalists: Chris ~ David ~ Mari ~ Sunday ~ Taylor ~ Zeke.
As you can see, only David remains.

Random Clue #2:
JP loves Power Players and Big Moves. Even if those people that are Power-Players and make Big Moves aren't actually succeeding by making it to FTC.
JP's comment that "Every person here is a legitimate threat to win this game and claim the title of sole survivor.", points to me that Bret is definitely not there and if Hannah is it's because she made a move worthy of the comment. But more clearly, that comment is made to 3 of Adam, David, Jay or Ken.

Random Clue #3:
JP hates bitter juries. So much so that he is moving forward with a potential "cure" for bitter jurists just in time for S34, NEXT season.
IOW, The current Legacy Advantage is NOT a cure for bitter jurists.
For JP, Michelle was a bitter pill to swallow.
What if... this jury is another bitter jury that results in a scenario similar to BBB2 where Aubry and Tai both lose to Michelle? Or David and Adam both lose out to the lesser of the evils. Ken? Hannah?

Random Clues #4:
Confessionals and Winning quotes.
David, Adam and Jay are all at the top of the confessional counts. And frankly, all three of them are most deserving of the title of sole survivor, according to their social, physical and strategic gameplay. This would indeed be a most satisfying end to the season but rarely if ever do things turn out as we wish them to.
And of the last 6 remaining, all but David have been quiet 1 or more episodes.
BUT, when it comes to winning quotes...
Adam(Ep 03 & Ep 11)
"I didn't expect to play from the bottom. It will take a lot of work to get back up to the top, but don't count me out. I think I can do it."
"I am playing for so much more than a million dollars, the stakes for me are so much higher than for anyone that has played this game!"

Jay(Ep 06)
"People say millennials are selfish and they just want to do things their own way, but it's not true. This is for my family, I am going to win survivor."

Ken(Ep 11)
"I have a real shot to give me and my daughter a new life, walk away with a million dollars."

Hannah(Ep 12)
"The kind of person that makes a decision and convinces other people of that decision is the kinda person that wins survivor."

Which one rings true?

So, as I see it happening...

F6
Ken: I have the Legacy Advantage. What do you have in store for me?

Jay: I'm gonna fight to the death, baby.

F6IC...

F6@ Camp: Bret, Jay, David & Hannah | Ken wins IC and Reward (and takes Adam?)

Bootee: Jay

F5
David: If I have to do dirty tricks like this, so be it.

Adam: An idol can screw everything up.

Bret: I'm working with complete morons.

F5@ Camp: Hannah, Ken, David...

...Bret & Adam

Bootee: Bret

F4
Hannah: I've never been more focused.

F4@ Camp: David...

...Adam...

& Ken...

Bootee: Hannah

F3
Ken: Fight like men and see who comes out on top.

Adam: I set my mind to winning this game.

F3@ Camp: Ken...

& Adam

FTC JProbst: Every person here is a legitimate threat to win this game and claim the title of sole survivor.

Legitimate threat, as stated before, means to me the finale three have all played the game
Even without Jay in FTC I will be happy.
However, I've parsed out scenarios dependant on the bitterness levels of the jury and come up with the winning scenario.
At least, according to me.

FTC Jury (GamePlay Version)
Hannah: David
Bret: Adam
Jay: Adam
Sunday: Adam
Will: David
Zeke: David
Jessica: Ken
Chris: Adam
Taylor: Adam
Michelle: David