URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8639
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 Time to Vote|The Finale!!"

Posted by CTgirl on 12-12-16 at 04:17 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS ********************

Cast your votes for the Finale in order of F6 through to winner:

Vinaka

Adam
Bret
David
Hannah
Jay
Ken

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

It's hard to believe that this season is over already. It seemed to go really fast for me! Have a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to seeing you all in March for Survivor 34: Game Changers premiering on March 8th.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Brett/Ken/David/Hannah/Adam/Jay"
Posted by Outsider32 on 12-13-16 at 05:54 PM
Just have this bad feeling.

"Jay/ Bret/ Ken/ Hannah/ Adam/ David"
Posted by Chez on 12-13-16 at 08:53 PM
Biggest threat Jay voted out first, then biggest remaining goat, Bret. Hannah succeeds in getting to the finals, as the last goat.

"Bret/Ken/David/Hannah/Adam/Jay"
Posted by michel2 on 12-13-16 at 10:56 PM
I'll pick door number two but I'm preparing myself to see that dumbass David win...

"Bret/Jay/David/Hannah/Ken/Adam"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-13-16 at 11:25 PM

"Jay/Ken/Bret/Hannah/David/Adam"
Posted by Corvis7 on 12-14-16 at 02:36 PM
This could go almost any way, but I think Adam is getting the winning edit. David is a journey player. Hannah looks very much like the final 3 goat. Jay and Ken have lasted way longer than either should have.

Who knows?

"David/Adam/Ken/Brett/Hanna/Jay"
Posted by kingfish on 12-14-16 at 04:46 PM

Little doubt that David goes first. After that...?

"Jay/Brett/Ken/Hannah/David/Adam"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-14-16 at 05:31 PM
This is hard because I think Adam, Jay and David could all win. David probably beats Adam in the finale but I just have a feeling that a millennial wins and I don't see Jay winning all three IC (but that would be awesome if he does).

I think Adam makes the final three because Ken once promised him that he would never write down his name. They often include that promise when it also pertains to a finale vote. But I think he could make an emotional appeal regarding his mother and that could sway enough votes to go his way. Also several people in their exit interviews said they would be rooting for David and the handlers usually steer them into choosing someone who doesn't win. There's so little time left to try to maneuver what I think will happen into actually happening! It should be an exciting finale!

"Jay/Bret/Ken/Hannah/David/Adam"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-14-16 at 07:20 PM
Hard call but I'm going with Adam for many of the reasons that CTGirl has already outlined, plus the fact that it looks like Adam may have found the HII and many of the exit interviews called Adam impressive, intelligent, etc. I think it'll make for the most heartwarming story.

I would also be very happy with Jay. Rooting against Hannah and David.

"Jay|Bret|Hannah|David|Adam|Ken"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-14-16 at 08:30 PM

"Bret/David/Ken/Hanna/Jay/Adam"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-14-16 at 08:58 PM
This is more my wish list....

"CONGRATULATIONS coldbrewer 4 out of 6 right!"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-15-16 at 06:16 PM
CONGRATULATIONS coldbrewer 4 out of 6 right!

"Bret/Jay/David/Hannah/Ken/Adam"

I forgot to vote. My BAD picks would have been:

"Bret/Jay/Ken/Hannah/David/Adam"