URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8637
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Legacy Advantage"

Posted by Corvis7 on 12-08-16 at 07:03 PM
So we know we're going to see the Legacy Advantage next week. What the heck could it be? I don't think Ken wins based on editing so I don't think it has a huge impact, but I am befuddled as to what it could be.

Is the word Legacy important? Could there be an immunity challenge involving Survivor trivia (the legacy of the show) and Ken gets an advantage in that challenge?

Could it be an opportunity to do different things that have come up in past shows - extra vote, eliminate a vote at TC, get an advantage for a challenge - and he has to choose which one he wants?

What are you thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Legacy Advantage"
Posted by michel2 on 12-08-16 at 09:03 PM
They didn't specify but I thought it was an advantage in the immunity challenge. It would be funny if it goes to waste.

"RE: Legacy Advantage"
Posted by Sheldor on 12-09-16 at 04:06 PM
Legacy Definition

1. a gift by will especially of money or other personal property : bequest

2. something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past

So I think "Legacy" Advantage simply means the owner must "will" it to another player if they get voted out.

Ken will be able to read the Legacy Advantage note on the Morning of Day 36 with 6 players in the game. The most likely Advantage from past history would be an Advantage in the Final 6 Immunity Challenge though in the past it was an Advantage for the Final 5 Immunity Challenge (e.g. Malcolm won a do over, Cochran won skip a phase, Keith and Mike both won time to practice the IC)