URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8635
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"s33 | Ep 12 | East Coast Update Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 08:21 PM
Double Trouble tonight with the double elimination! Show starts at 8 EST, post all comments regarding the airing of the episode in this thread until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. And never forget: NO SIGGIES, please!

And, most importantly, HAVE PHUN!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: s33 | Ep 12 | East Coast Update Thread"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 09:07 PM
Ekes alliance had a numbers advantage over David's coalition...but will was ready to graduate from HS student to power player...at TC Adam played his idol but his move proved unnec. when Will voted for Zeke, who's out tonight

Night 33: returning from TC...great job Will....Will: came into this game a kid and leaving a man, opened up every door for me everyone needs me I think I can flop back and forth to win this game....hear bret: make big moves...everyone's got to make a big move, talking to Sunday...

Bret confessional: I an used to TC not going my way, Will flipped and voted Zeke, he wants to make big moves, doesn't want everyone to look at him like a HS kid but he's acting like a HS kid, gotta make big moves, check off these boxes, give me a break! See Will laughing with Jay and Hanna...

Bret cont: This is a crazy game and there is a lot of people playing so there has got to be a way for me to stay in this game....

In AM see Bret talking to Adam, and Sunday is there....Bret was a huge threat, now there are a couple more threats in this game, Jay, Will, Dave...

Adam: bret and Sunday: they say Jay, Will and David, those are the biggest threats and they need to go, music to my ears

If they want to put themselves in a position with me, hanna and Ken, I love that.....see Adam shake on it!

"Post intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 09:15 PM
Come on in guys... Day 34

see the challenge field...Dave says this looks involved! the IC, Adam gives back the IN...see Jay...see Jay when they say immunity back up for grabs. stack discs through balance beam, over maze, roll them into a target, safe from vote, 1 in 7 shot...see Hanna when they said someone will be come next in our jury

GO:

untie pole and stack discs on pole, fewer trips the better, but if drop must come back sunday immediately drops and has to go back, across the balance beam, david over quickly...Ken and Jay clear, Will drops, Adam is back, Sunday and Hann moving slowly, David, Ken, Bret and Jay all doing good...DAvid back first, Ken next second phase use staff to get thru wire phase, step over the ropes while you are doing it, Adam now on second phase....no one took all 10 discs at once, Bret in lead, then Jay, Now bret and Jay in lead, Ken back, Adam back, sunday and Hanna falling out of this quickly, Will is at the beginning still...
Jay has all 10 discs rolling them into a target, then Avid is rolling them, now bret rolling Jay has 3, Jay is getting hot, Bret is getting them now.
Jay 6, david 2, Bret 2, Jay wins!

Huge effort! Thank you! smiles!
Jay: I felt phenomenal, but anytime Jeff sails Jay wins immunity I feel like coming back to camp and just going spear fishing, and plus I still have my idol and I will use it when I need it!

"RE: Post intro...."
Posted by Sheldor on 12-07-16 at 09:32 PM
Strange that CBS included those images of Ken and Adam with the pinball table when that was clearly the 2nd Immunity Challenge. Now who will win that? ...

"post IC at F8"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 09:35 PM
Day 34: good job Jay, thank you! See Will....
Ken: Jay again, 3 of the last 4 immunities, we would have targeted Jay if he hadn't won....don't know who we'll target...

Will and Jay talking about Ken going, then David going...Will wants David...

Will : People want my vote, people want my input...

See Will talking to everyone

So, I have to talk to people and tell them if David gets to the end he'll win, I need to feel like I am an equal contributor here, but they are not, I am the one calling the shots

David: unfortunately because Jaay is safe, there is so much scrambling going on now, I just hope I survive, the thing is that Will is looking to pad his resume a little bit more, so if Will is smart the thing to do is to follow u p his big move with yet another big move,and there is this perception that I am the biggest threat in the game yeah why wouldn't they want to get rid of me tonight/

Adam/Will/Jay talking...Will wants to vote David...Wills preference is to vote out Dave next, he thinks that he has power and in control, and to me that makes him more dangerous, I don't want him controlling my fate in this game

See Adam talking to Bret tells him that he is voting Will tonight...Bret in cons: me and Sunday agree we will go with Adam and vote Will

See Adam talking to Hanna about it, do you feel like this is the right move to someone that just rescued us....I get that will did it for his own game

Hanna: I am torn u in this game, will voted with me, but I am close to dave to, he played his idol for me, I'm torn

Adam tells her that we need to get Will now, david next
Adam in confessional: Hanna and I are in power positions we can decide who goes home next, tough choice, Bret and Sunday are in weak positions and will vote as I want them to, so question is blindside Will and take out someone that I do believe is loyal to me right now or take out David, one of the biggest threats in this game. This is the time that I need to do what I need to do to win this game. says Adam in confessional.

To TC

Jury arrives:

So Will, last TC, everything centered around you...what was the reaction around camp, I voted Zkee, and Adam played an idol that he didn't have to...
David has deep concerns that it might be me...
Hanna says that everyone here has worked with people and worked against people, you want to work with people that want to take out the big threats in the game
Adam: you consider what is the best way to get there, jury is sitting over there because of the moves they made...thundering, getting ready to rain...
David: says it's a complicated move, if you don't make big moves, you are a goat, but make moves puts a big target on your back, starting to rain
Jay says that everyone here is a big player....time to vote

Taylor whispers: this is as dry as they are going to be tonight, smiling
See Will

Vote tally:

David
David
Will
Will
Will
Will
Jay fists bump Will
Will

Have a blast guys good luck to all of you...

Jay smiles to Adam

in order to win this season you must be seen...
wWill: getting voted out of Survivor is not something that I wanted on my resume but this is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in my life

back at camp:

David says thanks a lot

Jay: anytime that someone tries to make a plan with me they end ups going home, I am like the black plague, I am all alone, but it's time for the underdog to keep fighting because I still have an idol, and I am not going down

Jay and Adam, Adma apologizes,

Jay: me and Adam have this relationship that we are the ying and the yang...we hate each other but we love each other, and that's how it's been ....see them talking Jay is telling him who are you taking to the end, you can't beat david,

Adam: I am trying to make Jay feel as comfortable as possible, with me, and so I tell Jay that the next move is to take David out, but for me the next move is to get Jay, he has a HII and we have to take every opportunity to take a stab at the guy and if he doesn't win immunity, he has to go home.

"Post Intro after F8 voted out (Will)"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 09:42 PM
Come on in guys....F7 IC:

solve a block puzzle, twist, timer in the form of a survivor pin ball table, as long as the ball is going down the table, you can work on the puzzle, but if it drops and goes to the bottom, you can't work on your puzzle, must focus on puzzle WHILE focusing on ball....

Here we go...

roll the ball and while the ball is in play start working on your puzzle, Jay has to do the time puzzle, can't work on puzzle until t he ball makes it way to bottom...Sunday and Bret have to wait, Hanna has to wait...Adam has to eat, Ken has to wait, so slow how that ball makes it's way down the track...david making progress, Jay drops his...Hann with nice save
Ken is very close: Ken is wrong...Adam tells Ken when his ball is dropping, he helped Adam win the IC....then hugs Ken and Adam!

Jay is pissed

When you haven't eaten for 35 days you cannot spell...

Ken: Jay is one of the strongest contenders in this game it's kind of a struggle to watch someone that is where you were 10 years ago...so I felt good about wearing the idol around my neck as opposed to Jay.

"Post IC Ken wins"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 09:59 PM
See sea creatures....Day 35...ominous music...nice job Ken...Adam: My biggest fear going into the challenge was that Jay or David wouldn't win it...

Adam tells Jay, I didn't want David to win....Jay tells them that he wants them to take out David, please

David tells Ken: I want Jay to go home tonight....but the safest thing to do is to vote bret, Jay plays his idol. Ken says yes. Hanna walks up

David: I don't feel great about the state of my game especially since Jay will feel threatened and ply his idol, then I would automatically go home

they tell Hanna their plan...you, me ken Adam...then sunday bret Jay vote me...Jay plays idol....we vote Bret, tie..

Hanna wants to vote Sunday, she's such an enticing goat, I am scared that someone like Adam will vote me out to take Sunday

Sunday is extremely dangerous, she's made herself a tempting goat, I am very scared that someone like her will get a spot that I have worked hard for.

Adam said that he needs to vote for Jay tonight...hanna says that he will vote his idol, if he does who will they vote for, and Admm says David....Adma says we need to get rid of his idol

We have to put enough votes on Jay if he doesn't play his idol, he goes home and if he does then David goes hom.

if we vote for Sunday, both those strategic players are still in the game
so many moving parts in tonights vote, worst thing is that Jay is still in the game with his idol in his pocket
Adam tells him that he has to play your idol

Jay: I hate you, Jay says that that is Adam, he always lies to me, so If I feel not playing my idol

Jay tells Adam, it's me and you till the end, just get me there, it means a lot to me....ADam says that I can'ot waste my opportunity
he tells Jay that my mom has stage four lung cancer and she has alreadyy been through 3 treatments and the last treatment is not working, and I am doing it for her, and she wants to watch me get to the end, I cannot waste my opportunity
Jay cries: he tells him that for the last years I have been afraid my mom is going to die too....she has brain aneurysms, me and Adam are both out here for our families, he's not a weasel in my book, he's a werrrier...

BONDING with Jay and Adam

Hanna tells him he wants to vote for Sunday

Adam tells Hanna that they are huge threats in this game, the problem is if Jay plays his idol then David goes home, but the kind of person that makes a decision and convinces other people of that decision is the kind of person that wins survivor....

Jury arrives

David: do friendships and all. really matter? David sys you have to lean on friendships and bonds even more
Jay: yes...do you feel pressure, yes, a challenge threat that is sitting up here with an alliance and a necklace, who is more of a threat, me with no necklace and no all.
David: he's a free agent
you have taken a lot of heat david, I don't know if that will be true after tonight, he's relied on friendships a lot
Adam: he's been here, impressed people around camp and that is what jury's root for
Hanna: a lot of the discussion is who is the threats to get to the end
Sunday: I am not a physical threat, I am a person that people want to take to the end, I am underestimated...
Adam says that everyone has been playing their own game, it's just the perception of the jury and you have to decide who you want to sit next to at the end

Voting

See Sunday

then David...then Jay...

Tally:

Jay says alright....rather to be safe than sorry Jeff...he kisses the idol goodbye....

Jay
David
David
Sunday
Sunday
Sunday
Sunday

Sunday is out

Jay says I knew it, didn't have to use it

Good luck guys have fun!
DANG it

35 days ago, began this season, 3 millennials, 3 gen X as we begin the battle to the finish!

"RE: Post IC Ken wins"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-08-16 at 12:35 PM
Loved the scene with Adam and Jay talking about their moms. And Jay pulling his buff over his head, you know he wanted to cry. Its scenes like that that keeps Survivor interesting 16 years in.

"Sunday is toast, next time on Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 12-07-16 at 10:05 PM
Jeff: 6 are left and the game is still up in the air
David: If I have to do dirty tricks like this than so be it....he made a fake IN, and puts it on
Adam: an idol can screw everything up
Ken opening up the legacy advantage: I have the legacy advantage....what do you have in store for me?
Jiffy: who will outlast the others
Jiffy: every person here is a legitimate threat to win this game and claim the title of sole survivor..

Sunday: going home now is gut wrenching, can see the finish line, my family will be so proud, honestly leaving feeling so proud of myself....

"RE: Sunday is toast, next time on Survivor..."
Posted by Sheldor on 12-07-16 at 11:07 PM
Argh! I kept staring at this lone single camp photo of Sunday with a Fork Stuck in a piece of wood and was thinking did the photographer want to convey sticking a fork in it?

Confessional wise Sunday's 2nd vote out in the episode after NO Confessionals last week is like Jessica's 2nd vote out in the episode after NO Confessionals the previous week.

"Was it Fixed?"
Posted by michel2 on 12-08-16 at 00:28 AM
Not only did we see the two least likely to win voted out but, once more we wind up with equal representation during the Finale. I'm having trouble swallowing this latest serving of Kool Aid.

"RE: Was it Fixed?"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-08-16 at 12:36 PM
I don't think so. Will was a flipper and flippers have gotten voted out all season. A GenX was going home next, if not Sunday, then David or Bret.

Posted by michel2 on 12-08-16 at 02:31 PM
Adam is a flipper and he's still there. He even said that he trusted Will so why vote him out. Now, if it had to be a GEN Xer next (why not Jay?), I could have understood going for David but Sunday? That was probably the lamest F7 vote ever but it let's production promote the finale with the top 5... and Bret. It really smells bad.

By the way, are we in for a Final 4?!!!!

Posted by Sheldor on 12-08-16 at 03:30 PM
I don't think they would do a Final 4.

Finale starting with Final 6 is identical to Cambodia - Second Chance so I think we will see 3 Immunity Challenges and 3 Tribal Councils on 3 consecutive days (Day 36, 37, and 38)

In Cambodia Final 6 TC we had 2 Idols played by Jeremy and Kelley canceling all votes. Then a deadlock 3-3 vote between Kimmi and Tasha.

If they went to Rocks Spencer had Immunity Necklace, Jeremy and Kelley were Immune due to idols, Kimmi and Tasha would become Immune and ONLY Keith would draw a Rock (which is why they should have gone to Fire Making between Kimmi & Tasha as this is identical to Final 4 situation)

No idols remain now but they could deadlock 3 (Adam/Jay/Bret) Votes for David to 3 (David/Hannah/Ken) Votes for Jay (or Adam)