URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8631
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Ep 11 | East Coast Update Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 08:51 PM
You know the drill! Please deposit all commentary regarding episode 11 in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget, no siggies, please! HAVE PHUN!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | Ep 11 | East Coast Update Thread"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-30-16 at 09:01 PM
Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

"Previously on Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 09:04 PM
At the last TC, there was a rock draw and Jessica was sent to the jury and willed her legacy advantage to Ken, 9 left

back at camp, see bat, night 30...that was the worst, Will hugs Hanna, we are still here, Hanna: tonight was so emotional, then to have Jessica pick the black rock, I feel guilty, awful crying

David and Sunday try to soother her
David: I am angry with myself, I burned my idol at TC for no reason, now me hanna, Ken and adam are on the outside, need to find some cracks somewhere or the other side will pick us off one by one, starting with me

See Zeke

Zeke: the TC was AMAZING, I felt like a warrior...thsi vote was all about me and david going to war together, trying not to be too excited,

Jay tells them all: 5 strong to final 5, let's pick them off one by one...

Zeke continues in confessional

"Post intro: "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 09:21 PM
Zeke feeling very very confident!

Day 31 AM: see Ken, I received a gift this AM in my bag, I got this, the legacy advantage, in possession of this day 36....Jess you are amazing, there is something to be said about the power of genuine and authentic relationships in this game, I have a real shot to gvvivle me and my daughter a new life, walk away with a million dollars

YES, a million dollar quote from Ken!

RC: 31 days into this t;game perfect time for some love, see Sunday's husband Jeff, already see Adam crying
Adam and David are crying
What does that feel like Sunday: like you are with people all the time but you are alone, now I am not alone!
Bret: dad Don: they hug...bret is teary even....this guy is the best guy in the world just to see him here, see Jay crying...Adam tells him he's a loser with a boston accent
Jay: sister Melanie....crying...She tells him he can cry this time, 2 halves to my heart, one here, one at home....I'd give me up before I'd give her up....we love him back home and he's not alone, we are all there for him
Hanna: My mom....Liz....they hug...Hanna tells her that I'm okay, it's Hanna that comforts her mom...My mom is my hero, bravest person I know, beat cancer, see Adam hang his head

Adam: Evan, adam's brother Evan...crying...My mom has lung cancer, I don't know what's going on he whispers, how's mom, he says that she is okay....
Does it strike you how fast the game can fall away, I needed to be here right now, needed my brother to come here....He tells his brother about the advantage in the game, but I can't use it....I can't take you guys away from your loved ones, y ou are a good dude, they hug, Tell mom I love her!

David's dad...I have missed you so much...he's been crying so much out here, why is it important for your dad to see you out here in one of the toughest places, he lives a fearless life, and I live in fear and when I walk out I want to walk out like him, I love you!

Ken, your brother, William...WOW...they hug, they are both so handsome says Hanna...I was asked in second grade what you want to be when you grow up, I drew my brother in a football uniform...my rock

Zeke, dad, hey buddy, they hug...very uplifting, well, this is my hero, this is a strong person, this is who I model my behavior after, zee says we have not always been so super close, in the last couple of years we have made an effort to get to know, it's about forging the relationship that we will have the rest of our lives

Will's mom, Ireane....OMG! crying, hug, I love you so much...see Adam as Wills mom hugs him...I would go anywhere for your smile, I love you mom...

We know the stakes lets get to the challenge...attach to rope race through obstacles to love, take their loved one back with them, we will do american barbecue...

they are tethered to a rope, out in the water...go...

Jay is first....make sure you don't get tangled up in the slack....Adam tied up, Sunday a lot of trouble, Ken and Jay in the lead...Jay is launching himself....then Zeke, then Hanna, now they must dig under a log.....Sunday cannot figure ;out the challenge

Ken is in the lead....but stuck....Adam is stuck.....Jay is through....Adam is stuck....Jay at final obstacle....Zeke is out too, Ken is out....here comes hanna....David out too, Adam is stuck and cannot get out...sorry evan

Jay wins reward...then crosses himself! Collapsed at the end

Jay come on over....Melanie joins him, back to camp with the survivor experience with barbecue, must pick another one...promised to take Will, so taking Will...gets to pick one more...He picks Sunday...Apologizes to the others

one more survivor....he chooses Adam, thank you, thank you....you have no idea how much this means....see Ken's face...no last hugs for the others....tell everyone I miss them and love them....see Jay and then Adam walk off with their loved ones.

"Post RC, now the barbecue...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 09:28 PM
back at camp, they all cheers to Jay...Jay: this whole time Adam has had the advantage to take the RC, but that's not right, sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you, you are a cool dude and I respect you...

Evan talks to Adam away from the group....Started having bad side effects...so she stopped that one...Adam is in tears, why is this happening, she's taking a break from that, she's regaining a lot of strength, stopped it 2 weeks ago, but she's been so much better...Evan has a confessional, we all love Survivor, it drives me and my parents forward, she loves it that you are out here, she is getting so much strength from you, he tells Adam

Adam says in cons: I am here for my family, the better I do in this game, the longer I last, I have to stay focused, I have to use this as inspiration to stay fighting out here...

Adam and his brother sit with Jay and tell them how thankful they are, he's giving him his advantage, he'll never forget it, heres the advantage, For real? they hug, thank you....
Adam: I am playing for so much more than a million dollars, the stakes for me are so much higher than for anyone that has played this game!

BIG QUOTES from Adam!!!

"Post barbecue, Adam with brother"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 09:40 PM
I have very renewed hope for Adam now, as well as Jay!

Day 33: Vinaka: See David, then Will...there is a meeting going on on the beach

Will says in confessional: seeing my mom made me realize I need to start playing this game, they don't give me the credit I deserve

Will says to David, Adam listening, sitting up...Zeke beats all of us at the end....David agrees, Will is tired of using people, Zeke needs to go....he's the biggest threat out here, very risky, I didn't come here to be dragged as a goat, I came to play....

David: will telling us he wants to swing to our side, music to my ears, really good chance that Zeke is going home tonight....

Cut to IC:

Jay gives back the idol...

see Adam....each have 2 handles use to keep tension on a steel bar, drops, tile breaks, last standing 1 in 8 shot to win the game.

When they said, losers, showed Adam and Zeke

This challenge is on....no wiggle room in this challenge...

David is out
see Adam looking over at others
Hanna struggles
Hanna out
Will drops out
Brett out
Sunday is out
down to 4, Jay, Ken, Adam, Zeke
Zeke struggling and out
David claps
Jay Ken and Adam....
Jay with movement
out here 4 minutes....Ken is struggling
Jay slips
Ken slips more
Ken is out
Jay and Adam
Show down of millennials
Adam WINS IC!

Soak this in, Jeff!

OMG, a dream come true!
The rest of you, after 33 days, see Ken, Hanna, then Will, then later Zeke.

Will conf: Zeke lost the challenge, this is my chance, this is my move, so people can say, Hey, this kid from Jersey, he's here to play!

"So far it looks like Zeke..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 09:56 PM
So far it looks like it will be Zeke, but WILL gets the death spot confessional....hmmm?

Day 33, congrats Adam,
Adam: the IC was awesome, making my Survivor dreams come true , only one check box left, winning the game, and it might just happen, and I have an idol in my pocket!

See them all talking, David, Adam, Ken, Hanna, noting we need will, it doesn't work with out Will

David in confess: I no longer have an HII, I'm vulnerable, it's like Will just got his drivers license and we are all sitting in the back...

Jay says that something is up...
Zeke: I have the numbers but something is up, it does not make sense that they are so calm, I know David is coming for me, but david has a nose for idols so we need to throw someone else under the bus, Ken...

See Will

Will goes and walks with Ken...Ken says that there is a group that respects me and one that doesn't respect me...
Ken: I had a pretty good feeling about Will, but it wasn't 100%, I have to know the core of them, I am trying to win with my little girl....
Will says that he is willing to vote Zeke cause he could win the game.
Will says that working with Ken is like getting your toenails ripped out, but I want to make a big move so I have to do it...
Will tells Ken that they are voting of you....he says really?
Ken: apparently Zeke and his group are voting for me, I am not ready to go home

Ken asks to get Jay , we need to talk, at at this moment I know that we are about to have a rumble...
Jay: one minute the solid five are doing Ken...then the next minute...Jay calls it all out...my issue is overtime I make a move, someone else takes credit for it...Jay says I have been with you since day one, we need you....see a snake....
Ken goes back to David, Adam, Hanna tells them....
Adam says that Ken screwed you
Will says that he wants Ken gone tonight
Will says with his ego, he has the audacity to do this
Hanna says that Ken just screwed up everything
What if they have an idol and play it for Ken
They think about voting Hanna
Will says that logical side of me says this is the time to make a move, I would love to make a big move, either way it's up to me and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Jury arrives in at TC

So david: coming off a crazy TC: anything changed? David says there is no reason to not put it all out
They talk about the 2 sides of 4, but Will is in the middle
he tells them that he was originally going to go for Zeke, but Ken told them, so now...
Sunday says that he wasn't swayed, he came with them with the plan, he doesn't want to be treated like a kid, it's very insulting, I am a serious contender
Zeke: says I have always wanted to play with you. I was protecting you
Jay why should he come with your side, I have never talked down to him, i never took any credit away from him
David: will feels he needs to have something on his resume...he he votes with us, it will all be his move
Bret says they will build you up then vote you out in a heart beat
Will: do you buy that you have 5 people and everyone has an equal say? No
Hanna says there is a lot of fluffing will up on that side
Jay says just go with your gut
Will says that Jay has shown Will respect through the entire game
Voting

Vote tally

Hanna says that she thinks she is going home....

Adam stands up and plays the HII on HANNA!!!!

See Zeke

Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke is OUT!!!!

WOW!
This is so great!

Zeke: it's been an honor to play with you all, keep fighting!

Jiffy:

here's the thing about big moves, thy are great until you get punched, 8 left, everyone needs to have their gloves up!

"And Will..."
Posted by Bebo on 11-30-16 at 10:01 PM
Voted for ZEKE!

Hannah would have stayed even if Adam didn't play the II.

"RE: And Will..."
Posted by Sheldor on 11-30-16 at 10:03 PM
Wow!

Too bad Will wasn't more convincing that he was voting for Zeke so Adam could have saved his idol! Now Adam does not have his idol nor his Reward Steal Advantage.

Posted by Bebo on 11-30-16 at 10:00 PM
Adam had a kickass episode. He's set himself up to win...or to be the biggest target. He didn't use his advantage and then gave it to Jay. He saved Hannah (even though it turned out he didn't need to), so his alliance is loyal to him.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-30-16 at 10:04 PM
He sure did! I think Adam is now the front runner to win if he makes it to Final 3!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 10:07 PM
But, Will is trying to be the boss next week, and it's Adam that looks like is making the effort to flip the game on him. Spike in face time could spell trouble for Adam.

Jay, laying low.

"Zeke is toast!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 10:04 PM
This has been a fabulous season, I think!

Thrilled that Adam made that move, it was stellar!

Good for Adam!

Next time on Survivor:
Jiffy: Will tries to take charge
Will: now I am the one calling the shots
Will on a hammock with Jay talking to Jay and Adam: I think we just go for David
See David...in conf: the most insecure that I have ever felt is right now...
See Will/Jay in hammock with Adam, Adam starts to walk away...
Jiffy: But Adam has other ideas
See Adam talking to Bret: Will is going to flip back and forth
Adam: I do not want Will controlling my fate in this game

Zeke: Possible I went after David a little too early, I was excited to start playing hard, but wasn't going to go down with out a fight....

"RE: Zeke is toast!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-30-16 at 10:08 PM
This season they seem to target flippers so it wouldn't surprise me to see Will voted out next. Jay, Bret, and Sunday can not be happy with Will.

And I predict that Will is going to boast that he "Slayed The Survivor Dragon" taking out Zeke.

"RE: Zeke is toast!"
Posted by Bebo on 11-30-16 at 11:10 PM
I agree about Will. They all know he wants to make big moves, and no one trusts him. The folks he voted with don't trust him because of his interaction with Ken (and Ken's stupid response). If he could keep his mouth shut, he could go back to his original alliance, but I don't think he'll be able to keep quiet.

"AGREED!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 11:35 PM
Will is going to be toast....see that writing on the wall.

The fact that he's defensive that no one gives him any credit for any moves at this point in time....to build his resume? D'oh!

"RE: AGREED!"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 12-03-16 at 01:50 PM
Will's confessionals were all so over the top. He's clearly a smart guy but like Spencer needs a little more seasoning and social game -- they should bring him back in a few years.

Fabulous episode for Adam. I had written him off but now I think we need to throw him back in contention. What a comeback.

Total irony that Will's big move / flip was totally overshadowed by Adam's idol play. Even though he technically wasted his idol, he looked to be the hero. Between that and not using his advantage, he's positioned himself well but could have also put a huge target on his back.

Ken's edit went down the tubes, ha. In Zeke's exit interviews he says that no one likes Ken all along.

Great characters this season and I love that there are some many playing the game! I much prefer a season of newbies / non-mactors like this.