URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8628
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 12 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 11-25-16 at 00:51 AM
The place for the caps and talk regarding episode 12.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Web Promo 11/24"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-25-16 at 01:32 AM

Link to CBS Preview

-CloseUp #1
-CloseUp #2
-CloseUp #3

-Animated CloseUp

"RE: Web Promo 11/24"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-25-16 at 10:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-16 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Thanks Tribe for bringing them over!

Here is your animated gif:

you can see his brothers beard at the top right.....his brother is there with him in that animated gif....so, does this mean that Adam steals the family visit reward?

for comparison, his brothers beard/chin/grey shirt seen in gif...

PS. the red arrows were a great help! xoxo

Posted by tribephyl on 11-26-16 at 02:02 AM
If it ain't his brother than it is David.
You can tell from the sand on his face that it is after the challenge.
And while I can certainly see Adam using the advantage this time around (if he or his brother don't win the challenge), he does have a pretty sour look on his face in that same sequence.

So...
He either doesn't win, doesn't steal the reward and commiserates with David
OR
He's having a very serious talk with his brother.

I'm voting the latter.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-26-16 at 09:31 PM
I really think that is not the color of David's dirty shirt, I think it's the color of his brother's shirt.

When we see Sunday and David put their hands over their mouths in that one picture, why do you think they are doing that?

I have contemplated that perhaps David's brother spills the beans and announces to them all that their mom has terminal cancer, and it's a reaction.

But, if he does let them all know this, it could ruin Adam's game? They could send him home to be with her, perhaps?

This is all straight guessing...

"PostShow Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-26-16 at 09:01 PM
VidCaps and Transcript courtesy of me and alaginger.

JP: Next time on Survivor, David gets a glimmer of hope.

Will: David... I'm ready to start playing this game hard.

David: I am an endangered species, but that was music to my ears

JP: And the loved ones visit...

JP @ RC: I think it is a perfect time for love

JP: ...flips the game.

Adam: I actually have an advantage in the game.

"RE: PostShow Promo"
Posted by michel2 on 11-28-16 at 02:30 PM
Love the Jeff gif. Makes him look like a donkey (or what's that other word for that animal? ) I may use it sometimes, if you don't mind.

Posted by Bebo on 11-29-16 at 12:09 PM
I'm wondering if Will and David's conversation comes after the family visit and that the commercial is showing events in the opposite order. The glimmer of hope could be based on the outcome of the family visit.

We've been getting beaten over the head with Adam's advantage, and this would be a huge temptation to take it. But I don't think that's what is happening here. Why would Adam and his brother be up in front of everyone before Adam announces his advantage? Wouldn't the reward winner and loved one be standing near them? The other survivors and family members are separate, with Adam and his brother the only two standing together. If Adam were using his advantage, wouldn't he direct his comments to Jeff instead of his brother?

Something's up, but I don't think it's as straightforward as Adam stealing the reward.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-29-16 at 12:32 PM
Adam is definitely NOT using his Steal Reward Advantage in that scene with his brother. Looks like Jeff has introduced 4 players' loved ones and they have come out, embraced on that mat, and had a short talk with Jeff before separating.

Jeff has introduced Adam's loved one and they are getting their brief moment to embrace and tell Jeff what their loved one means to them. I think Adam is telling his brother he has an Advantage (everyone else already knows) where he can take the Reward and that he might have to use it if they lose because he needs to find out about his mother's health status.

"Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'Push Me, Pull You'"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-28-16 at 09:33 PM

Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'Push Me, Pull You'
Published on Nov 28, 2016
Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes viewers behind-the-scenes for a preview of 'Push Me, Pull You,' featured on episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 8PM ET on CBS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKmtf1Fwcg

Previous time this challenge was used as in Nicaragua...

Survivor: Nicaragua - Push Me, Pull You
Uploaded on Nov 3, 2010
One male and one female can both win individual immunity in this challenge which tests strength, concentration and steady hands in the attempt to keep a steel bar from falling by keeping tension on two metal handles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKq5DmfgJw

There was 1 Immunity Necklace for the Men and 1 Immunity Necklace for the Women.

Jane outlasted Holly to win Immunity
Fabio outlasted Chase to win Immunity
Jane continued on and lasted as long as Fabio.

Note: I noticed that the Immunity Necklace holder this season has two hooks one in front and one in back so wondering if they will have 2 Immunity Necklaces this week to help Hannah and Sunday stay in the game?

"RE: Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'Push Me, Pull You'"
Posted by michel2 on 11-28-16 at 10:14 PM
If it was played during the first week of November back in 2010 then there were more players left in the game than now so it was somewhat justified to have 2 necklaces but now, with only 2 women left?

"RE: Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'Push Me, Pull You'"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-29-16 at 12:51 PM
Yes there were 12 players in Nicaragua (6 men and 6 women) and it was the first merge Individual Immunity challenge so that is often when they have 2 Immunity Necklaces.

This time there are only 9 players left (7 men and 2 women) so yeah that does not make sense to have separate Immunity for the women so maybe they just put the hook on both sides in case they wanted to have 2 Immunity Necklaces or so that the holder could face either direction.

However there have been some lopsided Dual Immunity Challenges the worst being 3 Females and 5 Males

Here is the history since S21

S21 Final 12 (6 Females, 6 Males)
S22 x
S23 Final 12 (4 Females, 8 Males)
S24 x
S25 Final 11 (4 Females, 7 Males)
S26 x
S27 x
S28 x
S29 x
S30 Final 8 (3 Females, 5 Males)
S31 Final 8 (4 Females, 4 Males)
S32 x

"Promo 11/28"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-29-16 at 03:20 PM
VidCaps and Transcript courtesy of me.

JP (@ RC): So we're 31 days into this game. I think it sounds like a perfect time, for love.

-RC CloseUp

VO: In Survivor, a surprise visit from home...

Zeke: Oh God, I said I wasn't gonna cry.

VO: ... gives you the strength needed to make it to the end.

JP: All your doing right now is feeling love of someone you know you can trust.

VO: But for the first time ever...

VO: ...one castaway could take it all away.

Adam: I have an advantage in this game, it allows me to steal a reward.

"Press Images"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-29-16 at 07:45 PM
Thank you Survivor Insider.

"RE: Press Images"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 09:27 AM
Thoughts:

So, we are getting close to kick off. What are we thinking here? We see that Adam mentions the reward advantage at the BEGINNING of the challenge, casting doubt as to whether or not he'll use it. But, later, in the promo we see him with sand on his face and his brother's chin and shirt on in the frame, so I think someone gives up their reward for him...I don't think that he'll use his advantage. Just my gut...

But, who will go?

Will wants to start playing hard and infers to David that he'll play with him. If Will jumps ship AGAIN, it could be Zeke or Bret. But, if David goes to Zeke and tells him that Will is jumping ship, then it will be Will....thoughts?

Posted by Sheldor on 11-30-16 at 12:22 PM
Thanks Tribe!

Too bad there are NO time stamps on the images this week!

However if we assume the file names of the photos are sequential within the groups of photos I believe we can determine the chronological order of the photos.

So let's see where the Focus of the images is for this episode looking at only Single or Group images of only 2 or 3 players...

Family Reward Challenge

_089 _108
David

_094 _122
Bret

_096 _098
Jay

_104
Adam

_106 _111
Zeke

_110
Ken

_118 _124
Will

Immunity Challenge

_002
Bret/Will/Ken

_007
Zeke/Ken

_003
Sunday

_005
David

_012
Bret

_014
Jay

AFTER??? Immunity Challenge
Guessing from the file name numbers that these 4 images are AFTER the Immunity Challenge
BUT they could be from BEFORE the Family Reward Challenge
However at least they are Camp photos

_063
Will

_065
Jay

_071
Will/Ken

_084
Ken

Here are the totals for the Single and Group Photos for the Reward Challenge, Immunity Challenge and After Immunity Challenge/Camp

----+-----+-----+---------------
RC | IC | AIC | Total
S/G | S/G | S/G | (S/G) # Name
2/- | -/1 | 1/1 | (3/2) 5 Will
1/- | -/2 | 1/1 | (2/3) 5 Ken
2/- | 1/- | 1/- | (4/-) 4 Jay
2/- | 1/1 | -/- | (3/1) 4 Bret
2/- | 1/- | -/- | (3/0) 3 David
2/- | -/1 | -/- | (2/1) 3 Zeke
1/- | -/- | -/- | (1/-) 1 Adam
-/- | 1/- | -/- | (1/-) 1 Sunday
-/- | -/- | -/- | (-/-) 0 Hannah

There are NO images of Hannah at all!

There are NO images of Hannah nor Sunday at the Family Reward Challenge

Also in the Reward Challenge the lineup from Left to Right is:

Pink: Sunday
Aqua: Adam
Orange: Bret
Black: Hannah
Yellow: David
Blue: Zeke
Red: Will
Lavender: Jay
Green: Ken

Ken(Green) and Jay (Lavendar) are clearly ahead in this image with Adam(Aqua) and Bret(Orange) just completing the previous obstacle and Sunday(Pink) not even visible.

And all 9 Players are visible at the Immunity Challenge so definitely Adam did not quit before the IC to go home to be with him mother. From Left to Right...
David, Will, Jay, Sunday, Zeke, Ken, Hannah, Bret, and must be Adam's right hand

From the Single and Group image focus I think the vote will be between Will and Ken. Seems logical that the majority alliance that voted for Hannah will simply vote out Ken but if Will flips he could get voted out for being a flipper or they might vote for Jay and he finally plays his idol bouncing out Ken or maybe everyone splits their votes on Jay and Will; Jay plays his idol and Will gets voted out. I have a feeling that Will ends up going home.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-30-16 at 04:31 PM
Wow, that is compelling, Sheldor!

I think you could be right.

If Ken does not win immunity, he would be a stellar target....We know that Will is up to something...

Posted by Sheldor on 11-30-16 at 05:58 PM
Thanks! I would think Jay or Will is the most likely to win (Fabio won in Nicaragua).

I forgot to comment on the Immunity Challenge photos!

Early in the Immunity Challenge (image #5) David's pole has not dropped at all.

2 images later Zeke's pole has not dropped at all but Ken's pole has dropped an inch but Ken seems relaxed and is smiling while Zeke has his eyes closed and is in deep concentration.

5 images later Bret's pole has dropped a lot and he appears to be struggling

2 images later Jay is closing his eyes trying to concentrate but his pole has already dropped about halfway down.