URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8627
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Ep 10 ~ Double Header | East Coast Update Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 07:12 PM
I must say I am very excited at the thought of a double dose of Survivor tonight. What's more is our boot thread is all over the place! Double dose tonight, turkey and family tomorrow, I'm STOKED!

You know the drill, place all commentary on the current episodes of Survivor in this thread, sans siggies, until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast! Have PHUN! And...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to EVERYONE! <3

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | Ep 10 ~ Double Header | East Coast Update Thread"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 09:05 PM
Previously on Survivor: There are 3 idols in play held by Adam , David and Jay. After the merge Chris bret and Sunday saw Jessica as the biggest threat but the majority already made their decision, with little hope left Taylor told on Adam , but the tribe couldn't forgive him stealing food, Taylor out

At night, see a bat...Adam said that he is very sorry for not telling them, but Taylor knew...knew about the advantage that he didn't want to reveal to the group yet....ADam: Taylor and Jay dragged my name through the mud, he wants Jay out so badly he can taste it...
Jay said that he moved it
Jay: says he is in TC and that he's burying him with him

See Jay go and dig up the food and he gives it to the others. Now it's perfect that he hasn't used his idol yet cause now they think that he doesn't have one

Chris: Jay is seemingly on the bottom, but he's not...Chris wants to get rid of Jess, 90 % she's strategic but the other 10 is that is payback....see him plotting with Bret....if it's the last thing I do I am going to voter her out....see Jess in the hammock before bed.

"Pre RC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 09:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-16 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

So Adam is gunning for Jay, and Chris is gunning for Jessica....

sun rise, and Ken and Hanna on the beach...Hanna: in S you gotta find a way to connect with someone that is drastically diff't than you.....Ken wouldn't have a crush on me, look at him, Ken and I? I could see that!

zee and Will in AM walking to woods...Zeke tells him that david chris and I bring the big votes, but now, the game heats up....

Will: I'm done working with Jay, I ned a life raft and that is Zeke. He tells him about Jay's idol. If anyone else finds out, I'm screwed, he tells him that he and Hanna are his alliance right now....don't want to tell too many but telling one person only helps my game

Zee tells David
David tells Chris
David tells Hanna

Zee: I need to build trust in this game, there e is no better way to build trust than to tell people where an idol is...Zeke tells Chris, Chris tells he wants to knock Jessica out, he says great

Zee: we want Jay to think he's the next one to go, but in actuality, Chris wants to vote out Jessica, Jay plays his idol and Jessica goes, the war is about to get bloody

RC:

2 teams of five, pull yourself on raft, to platform, get keys, off platform, stack blocks with no repeating colors on all sides. Floating pizza restaurant, wings, beer, whole the losers sit at camp so close

That's messed up says Ken, Jiffy: that's survivor buddy

eta: DAVID says I suck, I'll volunteer to sit out, but they talk him out of it...I don't want to bring you guys down, but they talk him into staying, and now he's crying....these guys have really been helping me deal with my anxiety...Jessica is crying too, they all pick rocks, Jay is out.

Ken, Jess, Chris, David and Will vs Adam, Zeke, Bret, Sunday, and Hanna

GO

get to raft and pull yourself in...Ken's team is going...now Zeke....team work to pull raft....everybody to platform before start working on untying 5 keys, Ken has key, he dropped it, and has to go get it
Now Hanna has her key....Ken lost a lot of time, Hanna is going, Jess is going now...Now sunday going up, Jess is down...Chris up the ladder, Sunday is struggling
Adam going up, Chris is sprinting through the sand, Orange with a one person lead right now....Will has key, and then Zeke goes...Will is back, David is the last one with key...Orange has a one person lead....Now bret goes to final key, and Ken is unlocking the chest...chris unlocked second lock...Zeke is unlocked first
Will is done, David is next, Adam has his....now orange is taking their blocks up and start stacking them, david and chris are stacking them...now bret has theirs open
it is zee and adam trying to make time up in the puzzle...if any repeating colors it is not rightZeke and Adam have won it....WIN!

Adam and Zeke won it...DAvid says he's sorry

Nice afternoon, pizzeria in the afternoon while these guys dream about it.

"RE: Pre RC...."
Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 01:30 AM
I admire your quick fingers, FP but David was the one that said he sucked. It would have been hilarious to hear Ken saying it though!

"Post RC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 09:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-16 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

They return to camp and see the floating restaurant....they are so pumped...Hanna in confessional: this reward was my first reward, my body reacted with elation, I collapsed into my self, and felt pretty guilty back at camp, and I have been on the side of it, bret doesn't care, rewards are huge for your game, it was like I was sitting at home in a bar with a beer and wings, zee and I really bonded...i needs to he's close with chris, I needed that bond....a waiter shows up with letters from home, and Adam is crying already...Adam gets up and goes to read it somewhere else
Adam: to get a letter from home, I don't know if anyone else will know what that meant, they don't know that my mom was diagnosed with cancer, one of the hardest things out here is that the fear that it will not be good news for me, everyday that I stay that I get closer to the family visit...
Sunday is crying, Adam says just that little peace, it's enough to get me to the last few weeks of the game...now they all swim...

Ken and David talking. so cld blooded of them
how are you holding up? Ken says to david, he was craving it....we will have our own dinner here! Ken asks how he is doing mentally...what you have done, the ways that you have evolved grown...
David: I'm on a journey it's about coming out as a better person than when I came in....I have always had a fear of death, but it morphed into a fear of life, if any game can help me it's Survivor

you and I will always be tight in this game, f3, with you!

David in cons: says he's always been close with Ken, the three some with chris bret and Sunday, It's time for me Jess and Ken to make a big move right now...so, the three of us vote out Chris, and I think that Hanna and Zeke will go against them, and adam.

Ken is asking, wisely about how Zeke and Chris go off walking together all the time...Zeke is close to Chris, says Ken
David says that it's in his best interest to vote out Chris
Jessica says that Chris needs to go home, he's my nemesis out here

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 09:44 PM
So: Sunday/Chris/Bret want to vote out Jessica
David/Ken/Jessica want to vote out Chris
Adam wants to vote out Jay

Cut to IC...

stand on narrow beam while balancing a statue with a long pole, at regular intervals you back up making it harder to balance the statue, if fall off or the statue falls, then you are out.

Challenge is on: you can push it off or you can fall backwards. Ken has ants crawling on him right now. Going 5 minutes till they have to move farther away from the statue. beam is more narrow, and they are farther away.

Hanna is the first one out

Ken is out
everyone has moved back to the third section of the beam, they are farther away....Adam has ants on him now...Sunday is out
Chris is out
Will is out
Jay is out
Bret is out
Down to David and Jessica, Zeke, and Adam
Ants are all over the place, one crawled in his eye
down to the last part of the challenge, fully extended pole, no more time limits
Adam is out
Jessica, Zeke, and David are left
Jessica is out
Zeke or David
Zeke is struggling...teetering....DAvid is teetering now...Zeke drops and David wins IC!!!

David can't believe it...Zeke tells him that he is so proud of him...see Zeke.

David wins the IN...he's very vocal about his flaws, yet here you stand with the most valuable thing around your neck...you will make me cry again, see ADAM, then Bret, has to squash the one that says he can't and start listening to the one that says he can

David: this IN can only be the beginning it can't be the end, it's a risk to put your foot down but if I have anything to say about it Chris is going to go home!

"Post IC, David wins IN"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 10:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-16 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

Chris wants to get Jess out, telling Bret, Sunday and Zeke.
Sunday: Chris and Bret are ready to get Jessica and I am ready to...
Chris: tonight is the night we finally make a move on Jess, Jay plays the idol, we'll flush it...that's it

See a spider

David is walking away with zee...
gotta go after Chris
Zeke: Chris wants to go after Jess
David wants to go after Chris, I need to have a gen x civil war. I need to take control and pit them against each other says Zeke in cons.

Zeke continues: I am tight with Chris but if this war is started I want control, now time to pit them against each other
David: chris is targeting Jess, he's been doing that from the beginning of the game
dAvid tells Jessica that Chris is going after her
Jessica: I am scared, if I get voted out I have to give the legacy to someone else
Jessica comes to Adam , you me ken Dave are with us, but Zeke is not 100%

Adam says why can't we just vote out Jay, not yet

Jessica crying in cons: tonight we have to trust a tremendous amount of people...

Zeke and Hanna walking

Zeke: my little clique of nerdy millennials , to win this game you have to n0w where you are going, this is all about amassing the soldiers that i need to march my army down the field.

Cut to TC

Michelle and Taylor come in

Jay: pick up from last tc...today I felt like a lone wolf, I am still on the outs right now...
David: there are diff't voting blocks, it's about uniting to eliminate a certain threat...
Zeke: he says it's some kind of mutation between a voting block
Hanna says that she calls it a trust cluster, somewhere in between
Hanna is laughing
they are all laughing at her
bret: are there multiple trust clusters? yes,
Chris: where is the game now: there are a couple of groups, every night the line gets drawn again,
Adam: says that there is a cold war brewing, can we focus on one? Jay
Jay says that he knows what is happening
Sunday: she says its more about who you can't trust than who you can, judge by their past actions
who thinks they have done something that created distrust, Jessica raised her hand and told Jiffy why

Jessica votes Chris: you still are holding a grudge regardless of what you said tonight
Chris votes Jessica: you are just too big a threat

Vote tally:

Jay does not play his idol

Chris
Jessica
Chris
Jessica
Chris
Jessica
Chris
Jessica
Chris
Chris

CHRIS is OUT!!!

WOW, didn't see that coming!

He turns to Zeek and says Boomer!

Alliances, voting blocks, trust clusters, what ever yo call it this game is being played at a very high level...
Chris: Jess out played me...no regrets...completely blindsided...Jay voted Jess, will hanna and zee all voted Chris...

WOWOWWOOW

Returning from TC...at night

Great move! Holy crap says Bret, that was so awesome
Jay: at TC no one was talking about me, it was a million dollar gamble, and I was right, my name didn't show up once, says Jay. Jay apologizes to Jess for voting for her, and she tells him you have no reason to be sorry!

Jess: sending chris home solidifies their trust to me. we had a plan and every one stuck to it, next should be Jay

See Bret talking to Zeke....Chris would have won the whole game, sorry we didn't do it together, you and sunday are not on the bottom, Zeke tells him
Zeke: Chris was in a power position, he controlled bret and sunday. I think going forward I need to go after David and their alliance. I like most of all that I got to them before david did.

David is talking with Bret and Sunday in the AM...Bret is telling david the same thing, chris could have won the whole game, still think that Jay should go...

David: I want to have Jay go, but the person winning this game right now is Zeke, I want to eliminate him in 3 moves

David talking to Sunday and Bret tells them that right now Zeke is winning this game.

Bret: I have thrown in with Zeke...I know david can't be trusted, he needs to go and he needs to go fast

Bret tells Zeke that David needs to go, he told me this AM, Zeke needs to go, he's playing the best game

Zeke tells him, david has an idol, bret, I know....
Zeke: I'm the doughy little gay guy, people didn't think I could hack it out here, today I am a warrior and I need to make a move against David.

"RE: Post IC, David wins IN"
Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 01:31 AM
Did anyone catch what Zeke said in response to Chris when he left?

Posted by mrc on 11-24-16 at 09:07 AM
Sooner, as in "Boomer Sooner": http://www.koco.com/article/boomer-sooner-subject-of-controversy-at-student-meeting/4309471

I've been Mooned!

Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 10:59 AM
Thank you.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-24-16 at 09:13 AM
Chris said "boomer" and Zeke said something.....it was in regard to the Okie's from Oklahoma....some sort of a Okie chant. Zeke just followed it up. I didn't quite catch it tho.

"This game is heating up! Pre RC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 10:16 PM
David wants to get Jay out first then Will, then Zeke.

Zeke is gunning for David now.

Zeke has Bret and Sunday with him

Morning

David confessional: the thing about Zeke and I I think that we are chess players, I feel like I can read minds, I know his thoughts, so I do't think it will be a hard sell too vote him out

Zeke: I think David is more of a threat to win than I am this is the war that everyone is alluding to

Zeke talking with Adam and Hanna

tells them that David has an idol
the more dangerous couple is will and Jay says Hanna

Hanna wants both david and zee that I am in their corner
I would love to work with david, we are very similar, we are neurotic
but it's been a month of working with Zeke, so I don't know who I would choose, zee or david?

Cut to RC: teams of three, feet bound together, one at a time slither through the sand then solve a puzzle...winning three picked up here by chopper, nice tour then touch down and survivor picnic, fried chicken, mac and cheese, beer wine, etc. One twist....onlly 9 run, one person doesn't have a shot to play, but you automatically earn a spot....think of it as a survivor lottery!

lottery winner is David

teams: Jessica, Sunday

Will

first are hanna will and Sunday ....will is going fast, Will is losing his shorts...Hanna....Will is on kens team

Hanna is on jessica team
Sunday and Zeke on same team
Ken is moving very fast, then Jay goes...huge lead
Zeke going to Bret
Jessica is last
Jay is flying, once he gets there all of green can work on puzzle
now bret goes, but green is doing the puzzle
Will ken and Jay working on puzzle
Bret's pants are off too
Jessica really couldn't do it, Adam is flying through
Adam is almost there
now purple is untying
everyone on the puzzle
all three teams are in this
orange is going to win

Bret zee and sunday are winning! WON!

Ken is pizzed

Bret yells I got naked on Survivor

See Ken, see Adam
here comes the helicopter
Adam: I have an advantage in this game that allows me to steal it, but I am tempted to use it because david didn't earn it, but I will hang on to it and use it another day...

"Reward winners: Zeke, Bret, Sunday, David"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 10:23 PM
This will be interesting, as Zeke knows that David wants him out.

Sunday: my dream was not only to get on survivor but to win a helicopter ride, I feel Ilike I am 10 years old
Zeke: bret: my new drinking buddy...I don't really like beer, but I want him to be my drinking buddy
David and Sunday go off, so it's just bret and Zeke

Bret: the older I get the more you don't care what people think, I want to work with Zeke...I will tell you that Iyou are not the only gay guy out here, he saysYOU? He says I am playing a game here,...

Bret: I grew up in a diff't generation...it's just in my head...you become 40, you don't care anymore, I have great friends, I have lived with not saying anything...but come out here..

Zeke: I owe a lot to Bret's generation, the pioneers that paved the way, he was in the military, the don't ask don't tell era, I am so glad that he is reaping the rewards of it...

Sunday comes back...what do you think about david? Sunday says that she is nervous
Zeke: Bret and I have the rainbow connection, David is the biggest threat...
now I have united them against the enemy and they are my loyal soldiers

See David return to the area.

"RE: Reward winners: Zeke, Bret, Sunday, David"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-24-16 at 05:24 PM
Surprising on both accounts really.
Mean, as a gay man, I have no gaydar, but usually survivor hires the obvious ones. So color me gobsmacked at the thought of both of them coming out in ep 10.
Zeke really is the Dicque Hatch of the season. I wonder if he goes nekkid too?

"RE: Reward winners: Zeke, Bret, Sunday, David"
Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 08:10 PM
It was mentioned somewhere in both their bios.

"Bret comes out on Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 10:33 PM
That was a touching moment for Bret....Zeke feels that they are united and now have a common enemy, David.

Bret is a fun character! He's won every drinking reward!

Hanna: so the winners get back and I immediately get david. I am playing between David and Zeke, I have made my decision...I am going with David, zee can be bossy and condescending...hanna tells him that Zeke told he has the idol...

Hanna tells him it will be okay

David says that he blew up his game

Hanna is nervous too, she need to know where zee's head is at...Bret saw them sitting together and so did Jay

IC

Stand behind a caged door, maneuver handle between a maze and then race to complete a slider puzzle. first done wins IN

untie your handle then work it through the maze, you are blind, cannot see where it is leading, do it wall by touch...try to remember...Will is doing well....so is zee...Adam not doing well
everybody trying to figure this out...Jay is doing well....Jay is out Jay is going to do the puzzle....Jay is not good at slide puzzles but he wins!

Not even close, no one else was out of the door! official survivor blowout
See Zeke

camera went to ZEKE when Jiffy said somebody voted out will be come the 4th member of our jury!

looks like it will be Zeke! Wow, did not see this coming!

"Post IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 10:37 PM
Zeke has indeed become more and more arrogant though. With his war and soldiers etc.

Just thinking out loud here...

Zeke has Bret, Sunday, Jay, Will

Hanna has david, Ken, Jessica, Adam?

This is going to be a very interesting vote! Will David play his idol? I can't help but think one idol will indeed get played tonight....fwiw.

"Post IC, pre TC drama..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 10:58 PM
Day 30, they return...see a bat flying away...congreats Jay
Jay: we had an IC today, guess who came out champion! and Surprise I am not playing it tonight, going to keep it for myself

David and Jessica at camp
basically all i did I was trying to lure Bret and sunday ...

David says that I need you to vote Zeke...
Jessica: says if David had left well enough alone this would not have happened, I will stay with David, have to protect him, because he played an idol for me

Jessica tells Ken that zee is gonna vote dave

Ken in cons: will stay with David, he has been with him the entire game and he's not changing now, made a promise to him, i want to go out swinging and fighting with david in this game

Zeke is talking to hanna...would you agree that david is the most threatening person in this game? Hanna says she is thinking
Zeke: has tried to cultivate Hanna this whole time...and as I am talking with her it becomes apparent that Hanna is not with me

Zeke: it was going to be david, I realize Hanna is not with me, so I have no problem with voting hanna out of the game

Zeke goes to Bret/Sunday/Jay/Will to vote out Hanna

he has 5 votes, at worst we tie

Hanna goes with Adam....I trust you, you and I want to genuinely sit next to each other
Adam is not confident with the plan, he has been sitting back and he's not sure, hanna is a nervous girl and it makes me nervous

they will vote for Hanna

and david will vote for Zeke

Hanna: cons: I feel like David should play his idol for her...

David: tonight is huge and if we really have 5 votes against Zeke, then it will be a tie, then revote, then someone would have to flip, who would flip? their people, my people? I am schizophrenic about this, this is the scariest part of the game this far!

WOW!

nobody knows where the vote is going tonight. only one that feels secure is Jay, he's wearing the IN

David says this is the most chaotic tc that we have seen yet!
Jays says

Hanna is whispering to Adam. do you trust me

this is a trust cluster much, bret says this is every man for himself right now
david asks would members of Zekes alliance please raise your hand
they all ask David if he's having anxiety
Adam says hell yes...the vote is still very much live
Jessica says that she is so utterly confused right now
Hanna is still whispering to Adam
Sunday says stick with the plan
Sunday then says KEN to someone

Bret says it is all smoke and mirrors
Adam is whispering to David right now
Zeke says TC is theater

they are voting now
A huge bug lands on Taylor

Vote tally

David raises his hand...gives Jeff the idol...Adam says they were whispering that they wanted to vote for Ken. So david plays the idol for Ken

Zeke
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna

Tied

Revote, hanna and Zeke don't vote, everyone else has to vote

Zeke is whispering to Jessica, and Hanna whispers to Jessica please don't vote for me...

Vote tally, Adam has his hands in his face
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna
Zeke
Hanna
Zeke

they are going to rocks!

Will says that we are not willing to give up our games...Complete disarray, so they are going to have to draw rocks....Hanna and Zeke are safe, Ken is safe, Jay is safe...

going to rocks

5 white rocks, white means safe, black means going home....

grab it and don't look
Will says Jeff I am going to cry

black rock is Jessica! She didn't want to go to rocksAdam is crying
Jessica is crying....Jessica: we drew rocks and I am out of the game

she leaves the legacy advantage to Ken

the rest of this game is going to be insane.

WOW!!!

"RE: Post IC, pre TC drama..."
Posted by Sheldor on 11-23-16 at 11:02 PM
WOW!!! NO one flinched! That was epic!

CONGRATULATIONS Flowerpower for getting Jessica right and Michel for getting Chris right!

Jeff wasn't kidding when he said...

As close to a perfect episode as we get. Great stories, great structure, rivalries, and tons of emotion. This season is seriously cranking into high gear. It does not let down. And remember we have BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES next week and they both kick #####. So make sure DVR is set if you can’t watch live.

Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 01:27 AM
Thanks Sheldor but I didn't get the order or the mechanics right. It did feel like Chris had nowhere to go but LL.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-24-16 at 09:34 AM
Wow, michel, I can't believe you sussed that out! Chris was ROCK steady in confessionals and he was out of the cross hairs. Sitting back and letting others be bigger targets. I have to say I did not see that coming at all! I thought the drama makers, Adam, Jay, Hanna, Zeke, David would all get in to more trouble before Chris! So well done!!

Jessica! I did feel like her story was ending.

This season is definitely stellar, it's rejuvenating!

It's hard to suss them out because they use the players that don't really get developed as numbers in this game, and it's very erratic, so hard to predict! But, that is the name of the game and that is why we are ALL hooked!

Who will be next?!

"Oh boo-hoo, what was wrong with that idiot?"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-23-16 at 11:09 PM
Have not watched a single ep this season, don't know who anyone is, but caught the last hour or so tonight, and by tribal council I so wanted Jessica to be gone, along with her permanently indecisive, bewildered face.

Missing you all...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! 🍻

"RE: Oh boo-hoo, what was wrong with that idiot?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 11:20 PM
BR!!!!! COME BACKKKKKKKKK!

Miss you so much, buddy! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
I know right? those EYES! Should have seen her first episode, she had a serious case of PINK eye! LOL!

take care, BR, and come back to the fold! xoxo

Posted by Brownroach on 11-24-16 at 00:31 AM
XOXO backatcha. ❤️

Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 01:25 AM
Like FP, I also miss you, BR. Happy thanksgiving.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-24-16 at 01:14 AM
BR! So great to see you here! We miss you around these parts!

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Jess out by rock draw"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 11:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-16 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

What a STELLAR night of Survivor! WOW!

Next time on Survivor:

Jiffy: David gets a glimmer of hope.
At camp, Will leans over to David and tells him: I'm ready to start playing this game hard and they fist bump
David in confessional: I am an endangered species, but that was music to my ears

Jiffy in vo: And the loved ones visit...
Jiffy to them at a challenge: I think it is a perfect time for love! Daws all scream with joy!
Jiffy in VO: ... flips the game!
Adam with his brother at the loved ones visit challenge arena, in front of everyone....says: I actually have an advantage in the game.
See Sunday and someone else put their hands over their mouths, in reaction.

Jessica's final words; this truly has been the most incredible experience, if I just switched my vote to Hanna I wouldn't be sitting here right now, Hanna would be, cries.

"RE: Jess out by rock draw"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-24-16 at 00:32 AM
...or if David had just listened to Hannah and played his Idol on Hannah then Zeke would be sitting there.

Even though the other side was bluffing whispering/saying "Ken" there must have been some other talk around camp that they didn't show us where Ken's name had been mentioned as a threat to win the game for David to boldly and confidently plays his idol for Ken. To us Ken has been SILENT the last couple of weeks!

Title for next episode is: "About to Have a Rumble"

"I blame Taylor"
Posted by Jims03 on 11-23-16 at 11:40 PM
Amazing what getting rid of that dope does for this season. Finally, this mediocre, mediocre season has gotten good.

I can't believe that, with his starting position at the merge, that Jay has managed to survive 4 votes without having to use his idol. The dude just skates.

If I were Jessica, this boot would haunt me for a long time. I think I could mentally deal with getting voted off, but the circumstances that she went would really gnaw at me. Not just the rock thing, but the fact that she specifically was being lobbied to switch. I do think that switching is theoretically the wrong strategy move there (because where does she go from there?) but it would drive me insane knowing the option was right there. If I were someone like Bret, who had stood fast in his alliance, drawing that rock wouldn't have bothered me so much. Feel really bad for Jessica.

"RE: S33 | Ep 10 ~ Double Header | East Coast Update Thread"
Posted by michel2 on 11-24-16 at 01:23 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends. I hope you can come together.