URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8625
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 Time to Vote|Episode 10 - 2 Boots!"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-21-16 at 05:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-16 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

Survivor Time to Vote
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivors you think are going home tonight:

DOUBLE EPISODE - TWO BOOTS!!

Merge Tribe Vinaka
Sunday
Chris
Adam
Bret
Jessica
Ken
Hannah
Zeke
Jay
Will
David

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Sunday and Hannah"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-23-16 at 01:49 PM
Am I gonna be the only vote?

May be shockers here, well for one. The edit's told us Jessica will outlast Sunday. It's Ken who may not and personally Sunday is in my endgame but it can be either her or Brett(who goes if not Sunday imo).

Hannah's had a spike recently in her edit that's been getting bigger and bigger each week. She's been visible somewhat every week except week 5 but only recently is she really starting to emerge. Her start to last episode was something to note. While I also had her in my endgame, I had to rethink those scenes from last week. Hannah is the only alternate to someone like Ken being in the endgame really.

And Ken is a darkhorse pick to go.

"Sunday/Jay"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-23-16 at 02:34 PM
Me thinks Hannah will be the cause of Sunday's downfall. Hannah is close with Ken, Ken is close with David & Jessica. Gen X'ers flush out Jay's HII making him think he's in danger. I would think the second TC would be to vote out Jay.

"Sunday/Jay"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-23-16 at 03:59 PM
No solid reasoning besides Jay has an idol and everyone will know it and Sunday's rise from under the radar.

"Adam / Will"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-23-16 at 06:00 PM
Adam will steal a reward and receive a note from home that will break him to the core. Not quite sure we'll actually get to see him much past the first hour anyways.
Next up?
The guy who throws the idol holder under the proverbial bus, gets run over after the swerve.
Sorry, Will. Immunity winning idol holders are the safest of all.
Next week?
The genxrs have to consume each other and they can only use Hannah, Zeke and Jay to do so.

"Adam, Jessica"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-23-16 at 07:08 PM
I think Adam may cash in on his advantage, and he's ripe.

But, it could be a Gen X first. If it is, it could be either Jessica, Sunday, or Bret, to be honest.

I do think a Gen X will go tonight, I just don't know which one.

Jessica is in Sunday's cross hairs, and Chris/Bret are on board and trying to recruit others. Zeke and company.

But, Sunday has a spike of 3 confessionals, this could back fire on her. If David gets wind of it and then Ken appeals to Hanna, and so on.

But, I did like the foreshadowing of sparing Jay to get him as a number for your move.

We'll see!

"Adam, Chris"
Posted by michel2 on 11-23-16 at 08:58 PM
Chris gets idoled out of the game in E2