URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 10 *No Sources*"

Posted by Sheldor on 11-17-16 at 05:43 PM
Ep. 10 Pictures, Images, Captures and discussion of those items inside.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Next Time On Promo"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-17-16 at 05:53 PM
Survivor Millennials vs Gen X
Episode Promo
Date: 11.16.16
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s33_promo_ep10_11_16.html

VoiceOver Transcript >>

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

_0001
_0002

David <talking to Jessica and Ken>: The three of us vote out Chris.

_0003

Probst: ...the Gen Xers are imploding.

Chris <talking to Brett, Zeke and Sunday>: We're going after Jess.

_0004
_0005

Zeke <camera confessional>: It's a Gen X civil war.

_0006

Probst: ....and Will puts his trust in Zeke.

Will: Jay does have an idol.

_0007
_0008
_0009

Will <camera confessional>: I don't want to tell too many people.

_0010

Zeke <talking to David>: Jay does have an idol.

_0011

David: That's good to know.

_0012

David <talking to Chris>: Jay does have an idol.

_0013

Chris <talking to Brett>: Jay does have an idol.

_0014

David <talking to Hannah>: Did you hear what Will told Zeke?

_0015

"RE: Next Time On Promo"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-17-16 at 06:10 PM
So 2 themes going on here. One is groups targeting each other...the Gen X Civil War:

~ David, Ken, Jessica targeting Chris
~Chris, Bret, Sunday, telling Zeke they are targeting Jessica

Theme 2:

Will trusts Zeke with telling him that Jay does have an idol
Zeke tells David
David tells Chris
Chris tells Bret
David tells Hanna

Posted by Sheldor on 11-17-16 at 06:52 PM
Regarding Gen X Civil War...

JDK: (Jessica/Ken/David) -> Chris
CBS: (Chris/Bret/Sunday) -> Jessica

Jay & Will most likely side with CBS having worked with Bret/Sunday

Adam most likely sides with JDK having worked with Jessica/Ken

Hannah is close with both Ken and Sunday and also probably David so I think she would lean toward JDK

Zeke has ties with David (idol) Chris (Alabama football) so not sure which side he would choose.

That's a LONG game of Telephone about Jay's Idol!

Will tells Zeke tells David tells Chris tells Bret tells Hanna

David also probably tells Ken & Jessica
Chris & Bret probably tell Sunday

That would leave only Adam in the dark about Jay's idol unless Zeke or Hannah tell him

Posted by michel2 on 11-17-16 at 08:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-16 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

It would be funny if Hannah answered David with: "No but did you hear what Bret told me?" and both are about Jay's idol!

With his vote against Jay last night, I wouldn't automatically put Will with Jay.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-18-16 at 08:11 AM
Sheldon: Thank you so much for posting the vidcaps this week!

So to sum up the Civil War Sides:

Jessica/David/Ken + Adam want to vote out Chris

Chris/Bret/Sunday + Jay/Will want to vote out Jessica

I see Hanna firmly staying with Zeke, so wherever he goes, she'll go.

I lean to Zeke going with David/Ken/Jessica, so that could tip it? But, what's fun to think about is if Adam is possibly gone when the civil war breaks out. We didn't see him in the promo, and if he's gone, the Zeke/Hanna going with Jessica/David/Ken would be a straight up tie!

Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-21-16 at 01:38 PM
<< what's fun to think about is if Adam is possibly gone when the civil war breaks out. We didn't see him in the promo, and if he's gone, the Zeke/Hanna going with Jessica/David/Ken would be a straight up tie!

Yes, it appears to really come down to Zeke and Hannah, which is why the Hannah/Ken press images are so interesting. There was also a secret clip of the two of them bonding last week.

Re Will: He voted against Jay and outs his idol, plus he seems to be talking a lot with Zeke, so he might not necessarily stick with Chris/Bret/Sunday/Jay. And Figgy talked in her exit interviews about Will being a rat. I could potentially see Will (vs. Adam) getting voted out.

The one thing that makes me wonder about Jessica/David/Ken emerging victorious from the GenX civil war is that Bret and Sunday seem to be getting much more positive edits of late vs. Ken and Jessica, who had strong pre-merge edits but have gone silent since the merge. This should be a great episode!

Posted by michel2 on 11-17-16 at 08:37 PM
Zeke is nicely placed between both factions as we see when Chris trusts him with the plan to boot Jess.

"S33E10 Press Image Thumbnails "
Posted by Sheldor on 11-18-16 at 09:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-16 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

S33E10 Press Image Thumbnails from
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/photos?page=1

Note: NO Date/Time information on the Thumbnail images

Edited to use Full Size Images from InsideSurvivor

At Camp...

Ken and Hannah

_013
_015
_016
_017

Zeke and Will

_022
_023
_025

Hannah and David

_028

Chris and Bret

_029

Individual Shots

_033
_034
_037
_039
_065

David and Ken

_066

Reward Challenge

_075
_077
_080
_082
_087
_091
_093

Orange Team: Ken, Jessica, Chris, David, Will

_098

Purple Team: Zeke, Bret, Sunday, Hannah, Adam

Not Picked: Jay (Why?)

_099

Teams pull their raft to the structure

_101
_103

Ken climbing structure and untie key with float

_105

Hannah sliding down pole

_106

Hannah on shore putting key on hook

_107

Zeke untying key

_111

Orange Team unlocking their 4 Colored Blocks

_114

Chris and David solving Instant Insanity Puzzle

_115
Note Jay sitting out between David's legs

Zeke and Adam solving Instant Insanity Puzzle

_117

Instant Insanity Puzzle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_Insanity

Immunity Challenge

_127
_128
_130
_131
_132
_133

"RE: S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 10 *No Sources*"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-19-16 at 01:57 AM
There's a overhead shot of the castaways leaving TC after the first vote in the latest promo.

Posted by tribephyl on 11-19-16 at 04:00 AM

I count 10. Leaving TC. So, this comes at the end of the first hour. Not sure who's missing (or who's there, to be honest).

But I have my suspicions.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-19-16 at 10:01 AM
Yeah I was zooming that video and also only counted 10 but was wondering if those were members of the dream team or the actual Survivors. And if dream team members would they remove the look alike for the person who got voted out?

Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-19-16 at 01:36 PM
I count 10 as well. Good point about it possibly being dream teamers. The level of darkness also does not seem to match, since typically it's pitch dark and more of an orangey-glow post-TC -- then again, perhaps they've messed with filters or something.

Posted by Outsider32 on 11-19-16 at 08:59 PM
Well the one I can clearly see is Sunday's shadow or double. Because of the skirt, the sixth one.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-19-16 at 10:04 AM
There's a overhead shot of the castaways leaving TC after the first vote in the latest promo.

Here is that promo

Survivor - Million Dollar Gamble (Preview)

Published on Nov 18, 2016

A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies. Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game, on a two-hour Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSCggTN0dwM

Posted by SquidProQuo on 11-19-16 at 01:54 PM
Thanks Sheldor! A few quick things that pop out to me:

- The close-ups of Sunday and Adam crying toward the end of the clip = Adam uses his advantage to steal a reward and they get letters or videos from home? (He might as well use it now that he's been outed and has a huge target on his back.)

- Interesting that Zeke is the only one with a confessional at night / after a TC and he talks about the war getting bloody now. This probably means he's on the right side of a deciding vote.

- I believe I saw a smiling, smug-looking Jay in another night shot but it was quick so hard to tell for sure. (Guess it could be after this week's TC so can't read too much into it.)

Can't wait to see these vidcaps -- perhaps we can piece together who's missing from the challenge shots, etc. and figure out who's Boot #1. Tricky with 2 episodes mixed into one promo.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-20-16 at 06:17 AM
"perhaps we can piece together who's missing from the challenge shots, etc. and figure out who's Boot #1"

It appears that this preview only shows the Reward and Immunity challenges where there are 11 players (i.e. first hour).

Posted by tribephyl on 11-20-16 at 01:46 PM

Reward for 10. Run in three stages.
Start with 10, first 6 move on to stage 2, first 3 in stage 2 compete in stage 3.

Posted by Sheldor on 11-22-16 at 01:18 AM
The screen captures above are from the Reward Challenge 'Slither Me Timbers'

See Behind-The-Scenes of 'Slither Me Timbers' here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8623.shtml#28

NOT in stages but rather it's a relay race of Three Teams of Three. Each team member has their wrists tethered to their ankles and they need to slither like a snake across the sand to tag their next team member. When the 3rd team member makes it to the mat at the end the other two can remove the tethers and run to the mat where all three solve a snake puzzle.

"Adam goes on Reward"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-20-16 at 11:14 AM
Yes! Adam is seen crying at the end of the new promo, he's crying in a blue canvas chair....they don't have a blue canvas chair at their camp, right? So, clearly Adam's team either wins the reward, OR, Adam steals the reward from the others to perhaps get letters from home. Either way, Adam is in that blue canvas chair, crying!

"RE: Adam goes on Reward"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-20-16 at 01:43 PM

Posted by michel2 on 11-20-16 at 03:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-16 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

...and he's still wearing the purple buff so it should be from episode #1.

ETA: In the new promo we hear someone, I think Chris, saying: "This is messed up" at the end of a challenge and Jeff simply answers: "That's Survivor" so I believe Adam does steal the reward.

Posted by tribephyl on 11-21-16 at 00:46 AM
I think it's actually Ken that says it and just to add more possible answers to the pile, I had heard elsewhere that it might be because Jay is sitting out of the RC. So, however Jay is chosen to sit-out, even if he takes himself out, it's possible it could be Ken's reaction to Jay not even getting to play for the letters from home.
(It looks like prechallenge, not post.)

That's Survivor, beetches!

Posted by michel2 on 11-21-16 at 12:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-16 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Could be but they also line up like that after the challenge and, as per the rule, it would be when Jeff sends them off that Adam would speak up. Also, why would Ken worry about Jay?

ETA: Of course it could be before Ken knows it will be Jay that is left out but then why would Ken worry about being left out?

Posted by Sheldor on 11-22-16 at 01:10 AM
That screen capture of them lined up from the Press Release Images is before the Reward Challenge 'The Ferryman'

See Behind-The-Scenes of 'The Ferryman' here
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8623.shtml#27

And Sneak Peek of 'The Ferryman' here
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8623.shtml#26

Note: Jay picked the Odd Rock which is why he is sitting out

Posted by tribephyl on 11-22-16 at 01:53 AM
This is pre challenge. (Post challenge they would be standing with their teammates.)
Ken isn't necessarily worried specifically for Jay but I imagine during JPs explanation of the machinations of the challenge, what they are playing for and the rules governing the choice of teams. There are 5 orange rocks, 5 purple rocks and one white rock. The white rock doesn't get to participate. Ken: "This is messed up." ... JP: "That's Survivor."

With regards to Adam using his "advantage" during the episode, I'm sure he will use it as well. He stated to us that he would use it for family visit. Taylor revealed it to everyone at the last TC that Adam wanted to use it at family visit. This is looking very much like a family visit episode (if not just a letter from home). So, because of this, Adam will definitely use his "advantage".

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-21-16 at 08:35 PM
Adam is still wearing this buff on his head while sitting in the canvas blue chair, crying....

That pic of him in the blue chair I would bet is from this coming episode...fwiw.

Posted by Outsider32 on 11-19-16 at 09:19 PM
The line looks like this so I'll try my best here

1-Hannah
2-Jessica?
3-Jay
4-Adam
5-? looks like think figure in light clothes
6-Sunday
7-Zeke(stocky looking and short)
8-Will
9-Chris(and looks like wearing immunity)
10-David, Ken, or Brett? Looks too slim to be Brett though but the last is hardly seen and too further off.

Ken wears a light blue buttom down shirt that's been greyed due to the dirt. So maybe that's him in fifth? This could indicate Brett is the next boot because it can't be David. If David's in fifth since wears a light blazer, then maybe Ken's a goner if that's not him last?

"the HD version"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-20-16 at 05:25 AM

"Million Dollar Gamble (Sneak Peek)"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-22-16 at 00:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-16 AT 01:06 AM (EST)

Million Dollar Gamble (Sneak Peek)
Published on Nov 21, 2016
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZXvO3_jVA
A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies. Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game, on a two-hour Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Note: Jeff says: "Jay picked the odd rock and will not compete"

"Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'The Ferryman'"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-22-16 at 01:02 AM

Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'The Ferryman'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_-_3U2PmM
Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes viewers behind-the-scenes for a preview of 'The Ferryman,' featured on the two-hour episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 8PM ET on CBS.

Reward Challenge: 2 Teams of 5

"Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'Slither Me Timbers'"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-22-16 at 01:05 AM

Millennials vs. Gen X Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for 'Slither Me Timbers'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoU0FOKlacU
Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer takes viewers behind-the-scenes for a preview of 'Slither Me Timbers,' featured on the two-hour episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 8PM ET on CBS.

Reward (relay) Challenge: Ends with 3 Teams of 3