URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8622
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Ep 9 | East Coast Update Thread"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 08:51 PM
Please place all discussion related to tonights episode of Survivor here until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast! And, no siggies, please!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Intro"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 09:08 PM
Intro...
Jay has confessional about he has his idol

Chris has confessional about being skeptical about Adam in the middle. But, he's feeling pretty good how things went.

See him and Taylor, Taylor says that he has a secret on Adam and vice versa, and if Adam tells, he'll tell and his secret is bigger. Then it cuts to Taylor going to his secret stash, best thing he ever did...

Hanna: I've taken my game into my own hands, building my resume, it's so fun, finally getting to play and I realized I could do it, and it's so fun

High five to Jay, he doesn't want to low five.

He says to her well the next time you decide to play, let me know first okay!

"RE: Intro"
Posted by michel2 on 11-17-16 at 00:32 AM
Last week, voting out Michelle was credited to David and Zeke but now it's presented as Hannah coming out to play moment. Interesting.

"Pre RC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 09:16 PM
Sorry guys, my #!$@^%& TV/DVD is late to the party, couldn't get it up and running, but here now!

Day 24, RC...see the course

They are standing in one long line

Divided into two teams of 6, race thru obstacles, retrieve key, drag box, open box with keys, get all 5 bolos on the rod, then win, taken to a resort, lounge poolside eat cheeseburgers french fries, soft drinks for Will. School yard pick after get captains

Chris: gets Ken, Bret, David, Sunday and Taylor
Hanna: Adam, Will, Zeke, Jay, Jessica

For reward, go...Purple gets after it over and under...then work on lifting up to get the key...he unties the knots fast, gets it, unlock box...now they haul it under the net, now the orange team goes, under the net, toughest part, 4 bodies and heavy box....very heavy box....team work great by purple....orange making very little progress, Chris made the better choice , hanna says so I am not a good sports captain...Taylor and Sunday get the 5 bolos, massive blowout says Jiffy, Taylor gets one, then two, then 3, first blowout this season...And Taylor wins before the orange even get out of the net...

What a blowout! Says Jiffy, see Hanna shake her head

Huge reward, beautiful resort cheeseburgers, enjoy the afternoon

Hanna: I was on such a high, but now, wanted to keep Adam and Zeeke with her....blah blah...cut to commercial

"Post RC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 09:23 PM
Taylor: So much food, luckily I am more adapted to eating food, it's an advantage, I could win the next IC....

Brett: a pop, there is food, at least my belly is full so I can have more drinks....keep them coming

Chris: my man bret started knocking down the drinks, 8 oor9 drinks...he's just a big loud guy
Sunday: an odd group here, solid alliance Chris Bret myself, but we don't really trust David Ken Jessica, so moving forward I feel I need to make a proactive move and take control of the game

Jay: right now I'm on a losing streak, I'll talk to adam, maybe we can make things happen....I got screwed...Adam knew he was at the bottom with the M's, so he had no choice, he

Adam: I have a much stronger bond with Gen X than with them.

Adam tells him you are on the wrong side because of Taylor....how does it feel to be on the bottom Jay

Jay: my backs against the wall, hopefully I can win the challenge cause if I don't, then it look likes that they are gunning my way

Jay tells Will that they are on the bottom..

Zee and Hanna say they want to vote off Adam, he has to gloat and make Adam feel crappy, don't be an idiot and make them feel bad that they are on the bottom because that is when they vote against you, says Zeke in confessional...

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 09:37 PM
Adam basically being a d!ck to Jay in the ocean, Jay comes back and tells Will, Zeke and Hanna, and they all agree that Adam is the jerk...

Day 25....Sunrise...
Sunday: I am in the position right now where Jessica and I are friendly hello's...but...she's nice we connect as moms but I feel because I voted for her she's going to want me out...one of us is going to get the other out....Ican use Jay, we are good from ikabula...

Sunday talks to Jay, I am with you Jay says, I am going to push for Jess today. he'll do it...you and Taylor and Will...

Jay: says I will do it, stay positive, give good energy and the universe should be alright with giving it back.

Cut to IC

Stand on narrow beam while balancing ball on wooden bow...if ball drops or you fall off the beam, you are out...loser will be 9th person out...moments that people even with out immunity feel safe, and can opt to sit out the challenge and eat grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, beer, soft drinks...let's do it....

Zee and Will are sitting out...eating

Will: I opted to eat, I knew I wouldn't win I could lose and go back with nothing or go back with a full belly

Challenge on, see Jessica

Go 5 minutes in this round, nice save by Hannah, but she is first out, she cannot eat, no beer or soft drink
Jiffy tells Will, you know you can't drink beer, right? ! Yeah

First round is done, they are all good except Hannah

Move down to next section..., they only need one foot on the more narrow section, recovery by Sunday....Bret balls on the move and he is out

Down to 8...Chris with movement, nice save Bret whispers, why didn't I opt out?

It's very windy

he counts them down to next section, one foot on most narrow part of the beam, trickiest part of the challenge, stay here for 20 minutes...Jessica and Sunday, David all out, Chris out, down 4, Jay, Adam, Taylor and Ken fighting for immunity...Adam is in trouble, but ok...ADam is out
Jay is out
Down to Taylor and Ken, side by side
Taylor has allot of movement
nice recovery
Ken with a little movement
Ken is really wobbly, and then Taylor is out, Ken wins!

some body going see Will, then Jay,

Jay: leaving the challenge it will either be me or Tails, but Sunday told me it would be Jessica, so my life is basically in Sunday's hands right now...

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by Sheldor on 11-16-16 at 09:40 PM
I was so sure the women would do better than the men!

Thought for sure your Taylor IC winner prediction was going to come true but Ken amazingly came through.

Now to see what causes the spiciest Tribal Council and bomb...

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by michel2 on 11-17-16 at 00:34 AM
Adam is turning into wuite the moron...

"Sunday wants Jessica???"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 09:55 PM
No wonder EPMB don't waste their time with Sunday.....d'oh!

Let's see how it goes....

They come back to camp and really fierce music plays...David: the IC was between Ken and Taylor...now we have a choice to vote out Jay or Taylor, will is safe he's less of a threat, an idol could come, safest to split the votes...

See them talking, they call Sunday over, Adam and Jess come too, they are scared of an idol...

David: safest to split between Jay and Taylor, Jay is schemer and plotter, Tay is less trustworthy, because we are splitting the vote, I feel very confident that one of them is going home

Sunday calls Bret over...tells him that she wants Jessica...Bret will talk to Chris...Sunday talks to Jay, this sucks, everything we planned is out the window, tonight it's me or him, still not giving up....taylor tells Jay about his food,

my closest friend is Taylor but I will not tell him I have an idol

They laugh with the food

plan A: put an idol on my neck
plan B: on Tails neck, could backfire
option C: be quiet, hope for the best and play it on a rainy day

Taylor tells Jay about Adam's advantage, he can steal someones reward, like a loved ones visit....he tells that he and Adam have a deal...

Taylor: If I state that Adam has an advantage in this game that would ruin his game

Taylor: I am an avenger of Figgy right now if yo steal their loved ones visit, that is a lot worst for you, figs told me to fight as hard as I could and that is what I am trying to do...

Cut to TC

First jury member: Michelle

Jay what happened after you got back: as a fan, good, but being a player on the wrong side, it felt crappy
Adam says he's is not the only one to be blindsided
Jay says that he would love to write his name down again
Jay, Will, Taylor, we are on the wrong side, my clock is ticking.

Chris says he's been on the wrong side of the game, work it, get back in, there are cracks
Taylor says that he got caught, he hid 2 jars full off packed full of food and Adam helped me do it, they had 3 jars of food and adam helped me do it.....
Adam says that he did not help him do, it, I didn't eat that food, why is he so upsett about it, all I did was keep your secret. Taylor and Jay ate it all, today, if you want to gun for you and Jay, he told me a secret, he has an advantage in this game, my advantage if I lose a reward I can play it and its as if I won it, Taylor says he can steal your loved one, some one right from your hands

Adam said that he told Taylor, made a mistake as to who I could trust
he says if the advantage is so bad then vote me out, says Adam....Jiffy says wow, that was the survivor bomb

Taylor says that if I know I can get away with eating more food than these guys then I can do it...
Jessica is looking for a pat on the back, it's not the way I was raised...
Jay says that he is not like that, he was not raised that way, I am not just a regular dumb surfer...when I found out that he and adam buried it...
Jiffy says that he 's kind of right, you knew about it and you didn't tell anyone...
Adam is arguing that he didn't eat the food
Jay says that he did eat some of it...
Hanna: where are we for today? Taylor and Jay admitted to eating food, she says it's about who you can trust, there might be an idol in play, S. is not a simple game
Bret says that there are several diff't errors here and we need to know who is the most culpable

voting:

Vote tally:

No one plays an idol!

Jay
Taylor
Adam
Jay
Taylor
Jay
Taylor
Jay
Taylor
Taylor
Tylor

TAYLOR!

Sorry for stealing food!

Well almost every single vote is about strategy and every so often it's just about consequences!

"Taylor is out!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 10:00 PM
At least they voted the right one out....thank GAWD! What a duffus, and he didn't really even seem like he was there to play the game.

Next time on Survivor:

David: The three of us vote out chris
Zeke: the gen X are imploding

David to Chris: Jay does have an idol
Jay does have an idol

Wow, looks like the sh!t hits the fan next week! And, it's a double header!

"RE: Taylor is out!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-16-16 at 10:07 PM
Will voted for Jay!!!

7 Taylor Votes: Adam, Chris, David, Jay, Ken, Sunday, Zeke
4 Jay Votes: Bret, Hannah, Jessica, Will
1 Adam Vote: Taylor

Looks like everyone will know Jay has an Idol!

Everyone knows Adam has an Advantage but does anyone know that Adam has an Idol?

Ken knows Jessica has a Legacy Advantage

Zeke knows David has an Idol

Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-16 at 00:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-16 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

Sunday probably told Jay and Will how the vote was going down/who to vote for. Jay had to know Taylor was the target or else he would have played his idol.

ETA: Thanks for the Play-by-Play FloPo!!

Posted by michel2 on 11-17-16 at 00:38 AM
Initially, I was surprised to see that Will voted for Jay instead of Taylor. Then I figured it was much better for Will to keep Taylor who would always be a target instead of Jay who could wiggle his way out of trouble. Not a bad move for Will but I think he's overplaying it.

Posted by Outsider32 on 11-17-16 at 00:20 AM
Will tells Zeke that first about the idol.

Now we knew what Figgy meant about the rat in her exit interview.