URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8620
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 Time to Vote|Episode 9"

Posted by CTgirl on 11-14-16 at 06:22 PM
Survivor Time to Vote
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Merge Tribe Vinaka
Sunday
Chris
Adam
Bret
Jessica
Ken
Hannah
Zeke
Jay
Taylor
Will
David

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Adam"
Posted by michel2 on 11-14-16 at 07:49 PM
He looked so smart not so long ago but then he had to make a "big move" and he's looked dumb ever since. I think he ruined his own game already and others are now giving the extra push. I think he will steal this reward...

"Adam"
Posted by kingfish on 11-15-16 at 02:03 PM
Yeah, I believe Adam will coctail his own goose.

"Taylor"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-15-16 at 04:22 PM
Adam's edit with 7 confessionals last week is a compelling reason to vote for Adam but would a "Super Duper Fan" allow himself to get voted out holding an idol? I don't think so. Plus I think Adam might have to leave early to be with his sick mother because with 12 people left, a double episode next week, there still needs to be another episode where 2 players leave.

I'm thinking they split the votes on Jay and Taylor forcing Jay to play his idol and Adam also plays his idol fearing he is going to be blindsided leaving Taylor voted out.

"Congrats!"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-16 at 00:12 AM
Nice work on getting the book correct Sheldor!

"RE: Congrats!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-17-16 at 08:22 AM
Awesome job, Sheldor!

"RE: Congrats!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-17-16 at 03:20 PM
Thanks! I so rarely get the vote off correct that I was sure Ken was going to lose to Taylor and Taylor was going to be Immune!

"Jessica"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-15-16 at 09:06 PM
I'm going on a limb.

"Will"
Posted by coldbrewer on 11-15-16 at 10:40 PM
Targets still on one of Will, Jay, Tay, or Adam. I think the Tay/Adam is misdirection. Maybe Hannah comes back into the mix again.

Taylor wins immunity. Jay uses idol. Will is collateral damage.

"Will"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-16-16 at 12:39 PM
I am thinking along the same lines as ColdBrewer (and its a bit of wishful thinking too).

Certainly with 7 confessionals Adam's arc is heating up but I think he has another week left before Zeke and Hannah cut him loose. The mega-alliance should stay together for one more vote - to split the vote and get rid of Jay's idol. Taylor wins immunity, Jay plays his idol and Will gets the bounce. But all the secrets unleashed at tribal might spell the end of Adam's game.

"Will"
Posted by Corvis7 on 11-16-16 at 05:37 PM

"AdWiKeTa"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-16-16 at 06:01 PM
Here comes the bomb.
But is it relative? Absolutely.
Dependent upon which wheel you decide to turn.

The opposing forces last week knew that voting for Michelle would be safest against Taylor or Jay having the idol. So, it's pretty clear that any faction moving forward will have the same idea regarding Jay, Taylor and Will.
And in that case I would say Will gets the boot. Barring Immunity.
But rather than piling on the one contestant, what if they all split votes?
With 12 voting, it is completely possible that we could see a tie. Perhaps even a four-way tie.
It could also be that both Jay and Adam could play their respective idols. Won't really matter.
With a four-way tie, a revote would happen. In one scenario, leaving Taylor and Will without a vote and the only option moving forward for the other voters OR leaving Jay, Adam, Taylor and Will without a vote and the only option moving forward for the other voters.
The other voters would be; Hannah, Zeke, David, Bret, Chris, Ken, Jessica and Sunday. And possibly Adam and Jay.

In the Taylor VS Will scenario, it's an easy Will vote.
In the Jay, Adam, Taylor and Will scenario, I see...
David, Ken, Jessica: Jay
Zeke, Chris, Bret, Sunday: Adam
Hannah: Jay

OMG! Another tie?!

(Maybe I'm waaay wrong, but let's continue with the tangent)

Revote between Jay and Adam?
OR
Does the re-revote rule come into place where all of Adam, Jay, Taylor and Will become safe while Bret, Chris, David, Hannah, Jessica, Ken, Sunday and Zeke become the only viable bootee choices.

Survivor Bomb, indeed. Big moves, bigger blunders and blindsides continue. Even to the point of confusion over how it all actually happened.

And darned it if it ain't the guy whom started strong and suddenly goes silent. (And 1 of only 3 of my remaining favorites.)

But enough tangentalized conjecturing. Time to consult the wheels of destiny...

Wheel of Deductive Thought says...

Wheel of Suggestive Precognition says...

Wheel of Uncomfortable Feeling says...

Wheel of Excited Emotion says...

Is it cheating if I'm still wrong?

"OMG, Tribe!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 07:05 PM
Does your graphic expertise know no bounds? BLOWN AWAY by your spinning wheels....Wow. Just WOW!

<3

"RE: OMG, Tribe!"
Posted by michel2 on 11-16-16 at 07:29 PM
I'll second that! I just wasted a few minutes wondering if they'd stop on a different picture than the name underneath!

"RE: OMG, Tribe!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-16-16 at 09:41 PM
WOW! You're amazing Tribe!

"RE: AdWiKeTa"
Posted by kingfish on 11-17-16 at 05:39 PM
So, now we know to go with your Excited Emotion wheel.

"Adam"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-16-16 at 07:12 PM
The seed was planted last episode.....Adam with 7 confessionals. Talk about a spike in air time! Going with my original gut, but what good is that? I also think that now that he thinks he's in the numbers his over confidence could lead him to step off the IC challenge to grab something to eat. Voting him out secretly, could force Jay and company to play their idol, to get rid of it for next week.

Could be Will. Clearly the producers are not really invested in him for a reason. He started his arc and he could be finished it. Clearly, we saw them thinking last week that Jay and Taylor could share the HII, they believe that Jay has it.

Could be Tails. Ken wanted him first last week. They are pi$$ed at the arrogant Millennial, but I do think he is likely to win the IC, that is if he doesn't step down to drink beer and eat.

Ken: He's under the radar for the second week. I think he's safe for a while.