URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8618
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *No Sources*"

Posted by Sheldor on 11-12-16 at 12:49 PM
"Million Dollar Gamble" (TWO hours!)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"double boot!"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-12-16 at 01:53 PM
Likely 2 episodes back to back.

"RE: double boot!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-13-16 at 08:08 AM
Yup. That's what I'm thinking too though last November 25, 2015 they promoted 2 Episodes and 2 Titles

Episode 10 Title: "Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil"
Airs Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Episode 11 Title: "My Wheels Are Spinning"
Airs Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ciera and Stephen were voted out in the double boot.

"Jeff Probst with Dalton Ross"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-16 at 11:24 AM
Finally, hook us up with a tease for next week, Mr. Probst.

As close to a perfect episode as we get. Great stories, great structure, rivalries, and tons of emotion. This season is seriously cranking into high gear. It does not let down. And remember we have BACK-TO-BACK EPISODES next week and they both kick #####. So make sure DVR is set if you can’t watch live.

Jeff Probst talks about the reward steal

He comments that he thinks Taylor outing Adam's advantage doesn't make much of a difference. He did confirm that if Adam steals a reward, he can pick the people to go.
As far as the reward steal — yes, I think it could burn you… but it could also fully solidify your alliance deep in the game. Imagine you steal someone’s reward that they have just won and instead of them inviting their alliance to join them, you invite your alliance to enjoy it with you. I’d say that’s a pretty good use of a steal a reward. Yes, the others will be mad, but if they’re not in your alliance, what difference does it make in terms of wanting to get deeper in the game?

"RE: Jeff Probst with Dalton Ross"
Posted by michel2 on 11-17-16 at 02:32 PM
Dumbass Jeff asks what difference does it make? Maybe only jury votes...

"RE: Jeff Probst with Dalton Ross"
Posted by Outsider32 on 11-19-16 at 01:33 AM
Jeff interviews have been the kiss of death when talking positively about a single player's chances or optimistically. Michaela, Taylor, now Adam.......

"S33E10 Press Release"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-17-16 at 10:27 PM

A POWER STRUGGLE BETWEEN CASTAWAYS ERUPTS AND EACH PLAYER TRIES TO ARM THEMSELVES WITH ALLIES, ON A TWO-HOUR “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 23

“Million Dollar Gamble” – A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies. Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game, on a two-hour SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 23 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: 2-Hour #Survivor! A power struggles erupts & castaways begin turning on each other! 11/23 8PM #MillennialsvsGenX #CBS http://bit.ly/2g3gwNT

"RE: S33E10 Press Release"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-16 at 00:44 AM
First thoughts...

A power struggle between castaways erupts, and each player tries to arm themselves with allies.
Adam and Jay foment relationships apart from each other. (So sad when couples break up and the friends have to choose sides.)
But adding up the sides, I'm thinking Jay will have a slightly bigger group of friends.

Also, tensions rise when castaways from Gen X turn on each other and one castaway throws another under the bus to build trust in the game
With Adam out of the game, Will knows he has to throw Jay under the bus. Does it work to build trust? OR Do the GenXrs split apart just in time to save them both?
I think Will's a goner.

Posted by michel2 on 11-18-16 at 01:22 AM
Good reasoning if the clues apply to one episode each but they could both be about the first episode only. I prefer your interpretation but the two players could be Sunday and Jessica. The second clue is definitely about Will but is it in episode 2 or in the first that he tells Zeke about Jay's idol?

Posted by Sheldor on 11-18-16 at 12:02 PM
Tribe: Oh Press Release for BOTH episodes! Duh!

I think you are right as Cambodia's 2 episodes before Thanksgiving had this Press Release with similar wording...

“Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil” and “My Wheels Are Spinning”

Castaways’ spirits are drowning in a relentless rain storm, but a fun challenge reward offers a few players a glimpse into the Cambodian culture.

Also, the “voting block” strategy used this season continues to keep Castaways on their toes

Ep10 “Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil”

Reward challenge: Divided into two teams of five, three castaways from each team faced off against each other in a river to retrieve a ball and throw it into their team's net to score a point. The first team to score three points won a feast and a trip to a Cambodian circus. Challenge from Tocantins.

However, Jeremy played one of his idols on Stephen, negating the five votes against him, and Ciera was eliminated with Jeremy, Kimmi, and Stephen's votes.

Ep11 “My Wheels Are Spinning”

At Tribal Council, Stephen used his advantage to steal Joe's vote, giving his bloc—him, Jeremy, Kimmi, and Tasha—five of the nine votes. However, believing Spencer to be with them, they split their votes between Abi-Maria and Joe in case of a hidden immunity idol, allowing Abi-Maria, Kelley, Keith, and Spencer to send Stephen to the jury with only four votes.

Posted by michel2 on 11-18-16 at 04:06 PM
Well, if Will's talk to Zeke is in the second episode then we know Jay, Will, Zeke, David, Chris, Bret and Hannah are all safe leaving Jessica, Sunday, Ken and Adam as possible boots.

However, we see David telling Chris about Jay's secret so their warfare hasn't yet begun. That means the first episode likely ends with Adam's torch getting snuffed or he uses his idol to remove one of the 3 Gen Xers. I don't see Adam voting out Ken or Jessica and why would he go after Sunday? Bye Adam.