URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8611
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S:33|EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD | Ep 7"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 07:53 PM
You know the drill! Please keep all commentary regarding Episode 7 here in this thread until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. No siggies please! And, to quote a RTVW Icon, don't forget to have PHUN!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S:33|EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD | Ep 7"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-02-16 at 08:05 PM

"Previously, On Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 08:07 PM
At the Ikabula tribe Sunday and Bret outnumbered by the M's, at the van tribe Zeke is growing closer to the Gen Xrs, at takali tribe, adam is in control and had to decide if to vote for the M couple or the Gen er's, the question is which side is going to be better for my future in this game. At TC, Adam and the gen X'rs voted out Taylors GF....14 left, who's next?

back at camp Takali at night 18: they come back, Adama wants to talk with him privately...Taylor in cons: OMG, Tribal sucked, I can't trust these people like I could Figs, the smile, the comfort of having her around the high spirit in camp, Figs was the life, kind of gray without her....

See them talking at night...it was a lose lose situation for me, maybe I messed up, but that effects me as well, I screwed you, I lied to you and Iscrewed you, I admit that
Adam in confs: I feel bad that I ended their island romance, but I did what I needed to do, put myself in a position to move forward with a gap of genx'rs...

continues to talk to Taylor

I am beyond pissed at Adam, when it comes time I will destroy you...chuckle...for now he will keep his cool...

cut to intro

"Post intro: "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 08:20 PM
At Vanua in the AM day 19

See Zeke, David and Michelle eating rice in the AM...David in conf: sitting on beach with the van tribe, Michelle is absolutely the one wiwill vote out but I don't want to put it past Chris to pull a fast one...and try to get me out...but I feel I do have a tighter bond with Zeke then Cbris, I feel like we are cut from the same clothe, I want to show him my idol, it would show him a great amount of Trust...show him my idol...I hate sharing knowledge that I have one, a risky move, or a great one....he tells him on the beach...Please do not share it with anyone, I want to go to the end with you and that's my proof...he told him that he is the only one that knows in this game that I have it

Zee: David showed me the idol...put his S. life in my hands and I will take care of it for the time being...

Cut to RC...See Figgy gone...Hanna says OMG...WOW! Michaela smiles
Michaela, you said to the last group there are 3 of you if you can't figure it out...she says it was time for Figgy to go home for a while, so Bye FELICIA!!! hahahaha, Taylor says no comment

get the three balls, shoot in basket, get out of the rope, then throw on a perch, chef comes to camp and cooks for you, chicken shrimp garlic, cheesecake, second tribe gets kabobs and you have to cook it yourself...Sit outs are Sunday and Bret...

work together to release balls, don't stand on the structure, Jay is standing on the shoulders of his tribe mates, Adam getting momentum...Zeke can't get up...stuggling, falls, so david goes up....Jay is first to release, then Ken, David is struggling too....now untie knots to release balls, Ikabula in lead from the beginning....Jay shooting for ikubula, Ken scores first, then Jessica and Adam get ball through the ropes...Now chris scores, closing gap, Zeke and micelle fighting to release ball....Michelle and zee made up a lot of time, then chris scores again, now Ken scores again...Jay has his second...Chris has his third ball in.....Ken scores third and final ball...Vanua Chris and David going...Chris is shooting for van...requires very soft touch, lands his first one....Ken now going...Chris has 2, once ball left...Ken has one, Chris wins reward for VANUA!, Ken trying to come in second...Michaela shooting for Ikabula...Michaela has one...Ken has two...Michaela has 2, Michaela WINS....come from behind...see Ken's face...Michaela says, WE EATING!!!

Michaela, once again coming in strong, Bret pats her not he shoulder, see pissed off Jessica

Michaela: to come from ahead to behind to ahead again, on one hand I am happy that we won, but on the other hand it makes me nervous because I don't want everyone to think that I am the one to beat...

"Post RC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 08:33 PM
Frivolous music plays, they arrive to the site, David: walking into camp seeing chef it was a such a relief...Jeff completely undersold it, this is food I would talk about at a restaurant in LA

Zee: Talks about how he's always on a diet...so now I pile food on plate funnel into my mouth, the more calories I eat now the more it will benefit me...

Chris: the 3 guys turned into a bunch of animals but Michelle was eating like a human with her knife and fork, and then the guys start passing gas from both ends

Michelle in cons: By the end of th meal all I am hearing is bodily functions and noises, it got grows and annoying, my mom taught me manners, me being the only girl I could be an easy vote but I am not going to change who I am for the game....

Ken: talking about the election...Taylor says people in my generation don't care
Taylor: I hate talking politics, no matter what one group of people is not going to be happy, I am not so concerned with who is going to be pres. don't put my hope in politics....l

Jessica; taylor is classic M. he doesn't sound the brightest, he'll give you the answer that is truly the answer...

See her asking did Adam tell you that he would never write your name down, and he tells them yes, see him say to Jessica that he will NEVER write Ken or Jess's name down, see them shake

Jessica continues in cons: we have Taylor, wouldn't understand strategy if you told him, so maybe getting more truth from him than the more strategic Adam, if we don't win, we need to consider, which one to go with, huge decision!

Ikabula: Day 20...bugs were really bad last night...Michaela: been on this island 20 days, I am a strong girl, I know I am an intense person, like Steve Jobs, Michael Jordan, can't handle my heat get out of the kitchen

Hanna: trying to keep ourselves united to keep winning. Sunday is so sweet but Bret feels suspicious to me, what do you do? I'm a funeral director, Hanna thinks he's lying about his funeral directing...she's interrogating him

Bret: I'm sitting here and Hanna starts asking me questions, I hate to lie to her, but I know the history of S, I know police officers don't do well so....
Hanna tells Adam and the other millennials that she really thinks he's a cop, she wants to four of them to stay tight....

Hanna has conf>

Will tells him to not force him...

Hanna says she grew up in boston...

Jay: Bret says that he is a funeral director...I grew up in Florida, he's someone that I would be running away from overtime I had a bon fire on the beach, it matters if he is directly lying to my face

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 08:47 PM
Cut to IC

See dAvid...

race to throw coconuts into net, heavy enough flag drops reveals numbers, then key, key releases sling shot, knock down targets, first 2 win. When he says 7th one out, see Michelle, then whole ikabula tribe then Taylor and Jessica...sit outs are Hanna and Will

GO: first phase throw coconuts into net...Chris and Michaela get it in, then Taylor....get enough in to drop the flag. Not as easy as it looks...vanuea is struggling...Jay scores...ikabula has not lost a challenge yet, don't want to start now...Takali is first....adam will use the numbers to release the key...Adam has the key...unlocks the sling shot, then Ikabula drops, get the numbers to get key....Takali starting to fire to knock down targets

Michaela has the key, to unlock the sling shot, vanua in dead last

Michelle cannot get the combination, Ken gets the target, there are 5 targets to get...Michaela is doing badly, Jay asks if she wants to switch, and she says NO.... Zee says that Michelle is having a meltdown....then she gets the key

Ikabula with nothing, Chris hits the first target, in last now right down in this...Ken scores, one more left. Takali WINS!!! Ken wins....now up for second place...Zeke connects with one, for 2 targets. Bret gets one, bot with three targets each....chriss back in and he scores....Chris gets another...Chris shoots and scores and they win immunity, ikabula goes to TC for the first time. See Michaela....

Takali: nicely done...

Van, nice job, nobody going home

See ikabula: sunday, will it be seconds or minutes before it turns to paranoia...

Jay, the m's have to come together and decide if it's going to be Bret or Sunday, but considering that Bret keeps lying, sorry Bret but you are gonna have to go home...

cut to commercial

"What?!?!?!"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-02-16 at 08:56 PM

Back to the drawing board.

"RE: What?!?!?!"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-02-16 at 08:58 PM
Wow! Blindsided all of us!

Good move for Jay though as Michaela would be a bitter bitter juror.

"Post IC, pre TC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 09:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-16 AT 07:26 AM (EST)

Ikabula day 20....they are all sad sitting on a log not talking...

Sunday: for us to lose felt like getting punched in the stomach, we sat without saying anything for about a half an hour because we genuinely like each other. Bret and I looked at each other knowing it is one of us....

see Sunday talking, we have to vote, you vote my name, I'll vote yours...it sucks...

Bret: it stinks not to have your own fate in your hands, but it is s. and you never know what is going to happen

Michaela scene with the rocks: she is explaining to them....just the Millennials with her....Will, Jay, and Hanna....so I just played out a scenario in my mind. This is our final 4, these are the other tribes, 2 genx'rs and this is the person that survives the vote . I'm about to show you why it doesn't matter who we keep , we still got 4 votes, one of these goes home then we are back like this....

Michaela: I pull the M's together, to show it doesn't matter who stays and who goes if we have the numbers. Hanna is saying we split the votes first, then all bret the second vote...

Hanna has confessional: split vote, then vote Bret out

Jay: Michaela has sea shells like football...she's a smart girl, that's the problem...

Hear michaela say that she trusts them

Jay says she is a smart chick, so that's the problem...she'a a huge threat, good at competitions, so I have this epiphany that Michaela should go home BEFORE the merge

see him try to talk Will into it...

Will: Michaela is so intelligent, overtime I talk to her about this game...she's a great vibe to have around this camp....

Will tells Jay, she knows that you have the idol...should we tell Hanna...

Jay: I'm nervous, I am scared, Michaela's only all. is us...I've been with her from day one, and I still don't trust Bret, this decision tonight could mold the rest of my game either for a win or a loss, I'm freaking out....

TRIBAL council: with chanting music playing...

other tribes had majority vote out one of their own: Michaela says they were sketchy people, I've got great people, so...

Jay says it's nuts

Sunday: how long before scrambling starts? We sat on one log not saying a single word, even Michaela?

What were you thinking doubt? How it sucks, we have to drop down to 5, we are tight,

Sunday: wok against you that 4 mill's they know other people they don't know, but these 4 have been together since day one....she says it is four two

Bret says that he is game to vote out one of the majority...Jay is making faces when Bret says he's being genuine

Will says that that crazy game is dangerous, in a game where trust is a rare commodity, any time you find trust, that is what could get you to end of game.

Jay says you have to follow your gut because that is all you got

Will says that after tonight they will have 5 trustworthy people moving forward
Michaela: after tonight broken or stronger, stronger she says, she hopes that no one feels they are at the bottom, who? One of these two...points to Sunday and Bret...whichever the one that doesn't go home, but it's not what I want.

time to vote...Hanna votes Brett

see Michaela, Jay is last voter....

See Hanna, see Jay, glances up...no one plays the idol

Votes:

Brett
Brett
Michaela
Michaela
Michaela
WHAT????
Michaela turns to Jay: Did you do that? He says, YES, sorry
Hanna says I did not do that
7th person voted out....MICHAELA
DAmn Jay, you just F'd up....she stares him down

Hanna: WHAT ????

She turns back...you gonna feel like an #####

Damn Jay....she goes back to get her shoes....____________up something good, Jay.

All, it was gonna be trust or blindside, turns out the one that was preaching trust the most was blindsided....

WOW!!!!

"RE: Post IC, pre TC...."
Posted by michel2 on 11-03-16 at 07:42 PM
Stupid, stupid people...

I did like his death stare though and I thought Hannah would require the doctor again.

"Next time on Survivor: "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-02-16 at 09:09 PM
the merge has arrived
Zeke: Now is when we start destroying peoples hopes and dreams
Jiffy: And Gen X is outnumbered
Here them talking, they are too close, man.
Chris: we have to get the Millennials gone or we are in trouble
Jiffy: But Hanna wants payback
Hanna: I can't trust Jay, I hope I can get my freaking revenge...

Michaela: I'm pretty pissed off, my focus was the end, and I am not even at the merge.If Jay coulda controlled his paranoia, this group of four woulda made it to the end.....oh well, Ima get rich some way....