URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8608
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33|Time to Vote! Episode 7"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-31-16 at 04:51 PM
Survivor Time to Vote
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Ikabula
Michaela Bradshaw
Sunday Burquest
Bret LaBelle
Hannah Shapiro
Jay Starrett
Will Wahl

nuTakali
Adam Klein
Jessica Lewis
Ken McNickle
Taylor Stocker

nuVanua
Chris Hammons
Michelle Schubert
Zeke Smith
David Wright

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Will"
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-31-16 at 09:25 PM
Michaela mapped out a f4 and then it was followed by a Bret confessional in the promo. And there's gonna be a surprise(I have a backup theory as to what it is). My guess is Hannah's expression is about Hannah herself. She already told us she did not like the cool kids and "hated everyone from that stupid alliance" episodes back. She was cheering on Adam to find the idol. She is not team Jay and Taylor. They split the vote or she forces Michaela to not draw rocks and they vote out Will.

"RE: Will"
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-31-16 at 09:26 PM
Split the votes and she flips(3-2-1) or lets Michaela know and she doesn't want to draw rocks so goes along.

"Bret"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-01-16 at 08:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-16 AT 08:08 AM (EST)

The green tribe, whatever their name is, should lose to vote out the 2 remaining GenX'rs. We hear Michaela plotting on the beach with their final 4. They could lose not because Michaela throws it, but she has less body weight to propel the coconuts toward their target? Regardless, they could lose.

But, with David, there is some likelihood that it could be his tribe, the orange tribe that loses. We see in the preview promo that there is heavy manipulation from EPMB. They want us to believe that there is scrambling going on there. That David confides his idol and lays his Survivor life in Zeke's hands, why, because they are most likely going to TC. But, are they? Tribephyl has uncovered the dirty truth, and that is that the ole buff-o-matic is at work again. The scene where David reveals he has the idol to Zeke happens POST merge. So, there may not be any pre-TC scrambling at that tribe, because they don't go to TC.

So, who does? Could be the green team, as I don't think it will be Taylor/Ken and company.

The teases tell us that there is going to be feelings of revenge, and then that one person is interrogated as to their true profession. I really think that the misdirection is Taylor and his, "I will destroy you." After all, who can stay mad at Adam for long? So, that leaves the person interrogated as part of the boot story, perhaps?

Sheldor revealed in the teases thread that Bret told everyone he was a funeral director. DING, DING, DING. I think they will out him. Couple this revelation with the CTGirl siting of him in the last promo that has him sitting on a rock, in the middle of the action, noting, This is Survivor, anything could happen!. He's at risk with his confessionals, and it would be the logical boot, he or Sunday.

Bret is toast.

If not Bret, it could be Michelle.

"Will"
Posted by kingfish on 11-01-16 at 09:11 AM
It should be Ikabula's turn to go to TC. If so, Will is the most vulnerable.

"Brett"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-01-16 at 11:25 AM
Two weeks ago I thought his demise was coming and, with the random vidcap of him in the promo this week, I think his time is up.

"Bret"
Posted by Sheldor on 11-01-16 at 02:46 PM
I agree with Flowerpower's analysis.

Ikabula has 6 members (4 Millennials and 2 GenX)
Vanua has 4 members (2 Millennials and 2 GenX)
Takali has 4 members (2 Millennials and 2 GenX)

That's 8 Millennials (though certainly not all 8 are aligned) and 6 GenX. On Ikabula Michaela is talking Final 4 with Will, Jay, and Hannah but they will need to eliminate some of the 6 GenX to avoid them teaming up with Adam or Zeke.

Ikabula sits out Bret and Sunday in the Reward Challenge forcing them to play for Immunity. They sit out Hannah and Will in the Immunity Challenge (WHY does Will sit out every Immunity Challenge???)

So I think Michaela & Ikabula Millennials are going to let Bret and Sunday play for Immunity to let them try to save themselves and if Ikabula loses then Bret will be blamed and voted out even though Sunday will likely be the cause of their loss but she is less of a threat in the upcoming merge.

Couple that with the individual shot of Bret in the promo and Press Release "and another castaway feels the heat when they’re interrogated about their true profession" which I think is also Bret and I think his boot story has been written.

Of course Vanua will end up losing the IC and voting out Michelle!

"Brett"
Posted by michel2 on 11-01-16 at 10:18 PM
For the reasons FP, CTGirl and Sheldor explained.

The other possibilites are Michelle and Taylor if their tribes go to TC.

I'd even be ready to bet a lot of money that Will isn't going home unless he's evacuated or falls of a cliff.

"Not a vote"
Posted by kingfish on 11-02-16 at 05:56 PM
Don't discount the potential for a goat butt off said cliff.