URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8607
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-28-16 at 11:55 AM
"I will destroy you" with Vidcaps and other visual clues.
You will discuss those, at length, to figure out episode 7.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Press Images: Day 19 "
Posted by tribephyl on 10-28-16 at 11:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-16 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

(according to Kona time)
Day 19
11:59

12:03

12:06

12:16

12:23

12:25

12:26

12:27

12:44

12:45

12:46

12:47

12:48

12:49

2:59
(4 cups/4 plates)

3:06
(4 chicken breasts)

"RE: Press Images: Day 19 "
Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-29-16 at 12:40 PM
Yes, 4 chicken breasts in this last vidcap, and in the very first vidcap there are 6 kabobs, so that should help us narrow down who doesn't win reward.

"Press Images: Day 20"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-28-16 at 11:59 AM
(according to Kona time)
Day 20
12:36

12:45

12:46

12:47

1:05

1:06

1:07

1:08

1:09

1:10

1:11

1:12

1:14

1:16

1:21

"Post-Show Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-28-16 at 12:27 PM
Transcript and VidCaps courtesy of Flowerpower and tribe.

Jiffy: A love scorned Taylor seeks vengeance...

Adam: I lied to you and I screwed you.

Taylor (Cam. Conf): I will destroy you.

Jiffy: ...but a new power couple begins to form.

David: Zeke, I trust you a lot.

David (Cam. Conf): Zeke and I are cut from the same cloth.

Zeke: You have the idol?

David: I found it.

Zeke (Cam. Conf): OMG, he has put his life in my hands.

"Um... Buff-o-matic?"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-29-16 at 03:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-16 AT 03:37 AM (EST)

First, here's an image of the buffs.

Now, take note of the buff David has on...

I don't recognize the pattern from David's 2nd buff. I detect some Buff-o-matic going on.
Methinks David and Zeke's conversation about the idol actually happens later than ep7.

"RE: Um... Buff-o-matic?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-29-16 at 08:53 AM
Idk, Tribe? SEG has often used the buffomatic to hide swaps and merges, but, I don't know if I can recall them showing clips of events happening farther in the future than what they show in the preview promo. Not unless they are promoting the whole season like they did for one season in particular...

But, the fact that they showed the clip of Zeke and David on the beach bonding and discussing the idol, makes me pretty darn sure that we will see it in the next episode, fwiw....

Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-29-16 at 12:37 PM
Good catch Tribe! SurvivorOfLife at Sucks also noticed this: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/129176/S33-Ep7-I-Will-Destroy-You?page=2#.WBP0cNUrLIU

Looks like Mess Hall posters think it is from the merge ep and SEG is using future footage as misdirection for an obvious Michelle boot this week. Sure seems stupid of David to trust Zeke with this info at this point, but then again he's taken risks before.

I can't think of specific examples offhand but I'm pretty sure they've used future footage before.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-30-16 at 04:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-16 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Yes, I now see the floral pattern on the first buffs, and the X's on the beach scene with David and Zeke. Very, very suspicious. At first I thought they could have just been wearing them inside out, but now, I dunno. Clearly, something is fishy.

But, how can they merge down to two tribes or one, when we clearly see them competing at the IC and there are 3 tribes? Ugh.

The easiest answer is your first impression, Tribe. That the idol reveal from David to Zeke is indeed from a FUTURE episode. But, if they are previewing it, I bet we see it in the actual show. If this happens its just plain evidence that the story does not unfold as it should, but manipulated by production.

When David is in confessional, by himself, he's wearing the proper buff. It's only when he's on the beach with Zeke, that it's different.

"No really, Buff-o-matic!"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-01-16 at 01:31 AM

Yeah, nothing hinky here. LOL

"RE: No really, Buff-o-matic!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 11-01-16 at 07:51 AM
TRIBE!!! I will never doubt you again. Ha!

So, what does it all MEAN, Basil?

Are they manipulating footage? Will this confessional and beach scene with David be shown in the next episode before they actually merge, OR, will it be omitted until they merge? Will or could there be a merge in episode 7, even after they have competed as 3 tribes in the IC? Seems unlikely.

Easiest explanation is that they wanted us to see David and Zeke bonding and Zeke joining forces with David in THIS episode, before they merge.

"New Promo:"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-31-16 at 05:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-16 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W8GiSuR7QJA

I don't like the way Bret is sandwiched in. Makes me think he'll be our boot this week....fwiw.

Copy and paste the above address into youtube to see it.

Here is the transcript:

VO: See Figtails kissing in the shelter. Love is....BLINDSIDED
Adam in Confessional: I feel bad that I ended their island romance.
Taylor in confessional: This is revenge....I will destroy you.
VO: A new power couple is born...
Zeke talking to David on the beach: You have the idol?
David to Zeke: I found it
Zeke in confessional: He has put his life in my hands...
VO: But no strategy....See Michaela moving rocks on the beach talking to Hanna, Will, and Jay who are leaning over her watching her movement with the rocks
Michaela: This is our final four
VO: ...can prepare you....
Bret on a rock in confessional: But this is Survivor, (ETA), and, you never know what is going to happen...
VO: See Jay and Michaela competing in the challenge, ....FOR what happens next...
Hanna on the mat at the beginning of a challenge: Oh my God!
Jiffy at challenge wearing navy shirt: WOW

Here is the youtube video for "MATT FINISH", which is the next reward challenge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVypFfnAT-g

"RE: New Promo:"
Posted by michel2 on 10-31-16 at 07:18 PM
"Michaela moving rocks on the beach talking to Hanna, Will, and Adam..."

I can't watch the video but I guess you mean Jay instead of Adam.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-31-16 at 07:49 PM
I can't watch the video but I guess you mean Jay instead of Adam.

Yes, d'oh.

Michaela is huddled on the beach talking to JAY, Will, and Hanna. Talking final 4.

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-31-16 at 09:33 PM
Could Jay give his idol to Taylor or Michelle to keep them safe whoever goes to TC? I have a feeling I know what it is otherwise.

Posted by michel2 on 10-31-16 at 09:42 PM
Now that would be interesting but they aren't usually allowed to mingle after the challenge. I'm not saying it's impossible but I'm just not sure it will happen.

Posted by Outsider32 on 11-02-16 at 00:41 AM
Idk if that's the case now or not but it used to not be. HvV the infamous Colby/Russell scene in the middle of a challenge, where Colby told Russell about the idol JT was gonna give him after the challenge and Russell used that idol to save Parvati.

Posted by michel2 on 11-02-16 at 10:32 AM
It actually was the reverse: Burnett was adamant to keep them separated but it's more relax now that he isn't on location.

Now, it depends on the challenge. If they are all mixed in an arena in a challenge that involves wrestling or something like that, they can't keep them apart but in this one we see that they are in lanes so it would be very obvious if Jay walks over to Taylor or Michelle.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-31-16 at 11:02 PM
I noticed Brett sandwiched in too - CTgirl theory in action?!

Posted by Sheldor on 11-01-16 at 03:43 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-16 AT 03:45 AM (EST)

Thanks FlowerPower!

Correction:

Bret on a rock in confessional: But this is Survivor and you never know what's going to happen.

And take a look at this screen cap. Same scene of Zeke as in Next Time On but this time they forgot to change his buff color!

Edited to Add: OOPS! I didn't see that tribephyl already posted a side by side comparison of this screen cap and the other one!

Posted by Sheldor on 11-01-16 at 04:03 AM
...and after Taylor says "I will destroy you!" there is this image of Taylor and Adam/Ken and FIVE torches at camp which was obviously from when Figgy was still in the game

Posted by coldbrewer on 11-02-16 at 05:36 PM
I saw something on Reddit and True Dork Times and read this episode is supposed to be a double-boot episode followed by a merge. Any truth in this?

Posted by Sheldor on 11-02-16 at 07:42 PM
If that's true they certainly are NOT promoting it except there is a new video of Jeff on Survivor Facebook page titled:

"Trust us, you don't want to miss tonight's epic episode of Survivor"

I would guess BOTH Losing tribes would need to head to Tribal Council, show back-to-back Tribal Councils then return the next day for a drop your buffs Merge at the next challenge? And then show the post-merge scene of Zeke and David where they changed the color of the buffs. Would it end there? How would all this work?