URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8605
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 07 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-26-16 at 04:35 PM
"I Will Destroy You!"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 07 *No Sources*"
Posted by michel2 on 10-26-16 at 04:57 PM
*fingers crossed* Chris to David!

but it is more likely that someone gets blindsided this week and vows revenge next week. There is a saying about women scorned so...Taylor is voted out this week and Figgy says that to Adam...

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-26-16 at 07:58 PM
Or, Figgy is voted out and Taylor vows revenge. *SNORT*

"Jeff Probst Clue"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-27-16 at 12:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-16 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Tease us up for next week and tease us up good!

Well the big story is about revenge. Taylor is pissed, and Adam is his target. Next week kicks the season into another gear.

Misdirection?

"RE: Jeff Probst Clue"
Posted by michel2 on 10-27-16 at 01:18 PM
If Ikabula doesn't throw the next two immunity challenges to get rid of Sunday and Bret then the Millennials are doomed.

"RE: Jeff Probst Clue"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-27-16 at 01:52 PM
That's what I was thinking -- they need to throw the challenge. Otherwise it's Michelle or Taylor out.

Will be interesting to see if Jay or Michaela struggle with that decision as tough competitors and worry about Survivor Karma.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-27-16 at 05:41 PM
From CBS Press Express:

TWO MILLENNIALS ATTEMPT TO PUT THE PAST BEHIND THEM AND WORK TOGETHER, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 2
“I Will Destroy You”– Two millennials attempt to put the past behind them and work together, and another castaway feels the heat when they’re interrogated about their true profession, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: 2 Millennials attempt 2 mend their relationship after their trust is broken @SurvivorCBS 11/2 @ 8PM #MillennialsvsGenX http://bit.ly/2eRV0uT

Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-27-16 at 05:46 PM
2 millennials attempt to put the past behind them and work together would appear to be Taylor and Adam. So despite the initial anger and episode title, it appears that Taylor realizes he has no other choice but mend fences with Adam for now.

Re the castaway who is interrogated about their true profession:
Could it be Jessica, who we know has lied about being a lawyer? Anyone else who fits the bill? Chris was honest about being a lawyer and former football player, right?

Posted by CTgirl on 10-28-16 at 10:33 AM
The only other person that might fit the bill is Bret - he's a cop and since Tony and Sarah, Survivors don't like to fess up about being one!

Jessica told people she was a photographer. I don't remember what Chris said.

Posted by Sheldor on 10-31-16 at 04:41 PM
Bret told everyone that he is a Funeral director.

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-28-16 at 10:16 AM
Hope that isn't Adam and Taylor. It maybe could be Zeke and Michele. But Idk if David or Chris can go this early. Michaela is stupid if she thinks Taylor, Jay, Will, and Michelle are taking her to final four over one of them. But something tells me it might be that the working together isn't involved in next tribal. So I'm think Ika Bula goes and votes out a gen-xer(unless Hannah does something), Vanua goes and votes out Michelle(which would be Taylor/Adam), or Takali goes and votes out Taylor(which would be Zeke/Michelle).