URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8603
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33|Time to Vote! Episode 6"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-24-16 at 04:31 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Ikabula
Michaela Bradshaw
Sunday Burquest
Bret LaBelle
Hannah Shapiro
Jay Starrett
Will Wahl

nuTakali
Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa
Adam Klein
Jessica Lewis
Ken McNickle
Taylor Stocker

nuVanua
Chris Hammons
Michelle Schubert
Zeke Smith
David Wright

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Jessica"
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-24-16 at 11:28 PM
I am not sure how this is going to go but I am 2-0 last two(No power and no internet for laptop kept me from picking when Lucy went) and want to keep my streak going. Would hate to be wrong picking someone I actually want to go(cough Taylor cough).

"Jessica"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-25-16 at 11:16 AM
Kinda leaving myself open for 1 of 2 of the Jessicas as the boot this week.
Lewis or Figueroa?
Lewis pretty much sealed up her storyline last episode.
Figueroa has been the storyline focus for a couple of weeks now as it relates solely to FigTails. But if I were to wager which of the two of Fails is first to go, then I would lean towards it being Figgy. Much bigger strategic threat.
But the 3 press images of Fails and Ken, lead me even further towards them throwing Lewis under the bus.
They can be persuasive, but the prospect of a legacy advantage transfer may propel Ken to not discuss the danger with Lewis.
He wouldn't have to vote for her but can't really save her either...or at least that would be her perception. They are in a minority after all.

"Taylor"
Posted by kingfish on 10-25-16 at 01:52 PM
No idea which tribe will be at TC this week.

"Jessica"
Posted by michel2 on 10-25-16 at 10:27 PM
Because: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8604.shtml

(If you can believe me!)

"Adam"
Posted by personofinterest on 10-26-16 at 10:41 AM
Caught in the middle? Sick Mom story marking the end of his adventure?

I will happily be wrong, but I wanted another option thrown out there.

"Figgy"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-26-16 at 04:30 PM
Yes, it could be Jessica. But, I just don't see Ken throwing her under the bus. I do see Adam getting rid of one of Fig-tails. We heard who he hates, last week. So, I'll go with Figgy. Besides, I love the tears she's wiping away at the end of the RC.

Confessionals point more to Taylor, but he doesn't choke in the challenge, like Figgy may? Figgy is far more the player than ole' box o rocks, Taylor.

If Adam were to vote off Jessica, he would see that Ken was the most likely next one to go.....or he and Ken would have to force a tie, which I don't see him doing. But, if Adam acts now, he can get both morons out of the game, Fig-tails.

I could be SOH-RONG!!! But, I sure hope one of Fig-tails goes this week because I cannot stomach the promos every week being all about them!

"Taylor"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-26-16 at 08:00 PM
Going to stick with my first impression that Taylor is going mostly because, like FloPo, I want Figtails to be ovah!