URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8600
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 06 *No Sources* "

Posted by Sheldor on 10-19-16 at 07:56 PM
"The Truth Works Well"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Jeff Probst with Dalton Ross"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-20-16 at 11:19 AM
We have a Survivor classic next week with the blindfolded challenge. What can you tease up for the next episode?

Ah, that challenge is so fun, and during the challenge, we experience yet another Survivor first! Oh Jeff, *eye roll*

"RE: S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 06 *No Sources* "
Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-20-16 at 05:32 PM
From CBS Press Express:

FIGGY AND TAYLOR MAY REGRET AN EARLIER DECISION TO REVEAL THEIR BUDDING “SHOWMANCE” TO THEIR TRIBEMATES, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 26

“The Truth Works Well”– Figgy and Taylor may regret an earlier decision to reveal their budding “showmance” to their tribemates, and some castaways worry there may be a snitch at camp after a hidden immunity idol is found, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #Figtails may regret their decision to reveal their romance on @SurvivorCBS 10/26 at 8PM #MillennialsvsGenX http://bit.ly/2enxgiz

Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-20-16 at 05:45 PM
So this is 2 weeks in a row they're pushing that Figtails is in trouble. Could it be a red herring again? I must confess I would not be sad to see one of them go this week, especially after all the "You're so hot" talk last night. I guess it's comic relief, though.

When the clues say an HII is found, does that mean a new one or could they be talking about David's being outed?

Very interesting edit yesterday:
- After so much initial promise, Michelle's edit has unfortunately taken a downturn, while Zeke had a very nice uptick again
- Will and Hannah were invisible
- Brett started talking more -- does that mean he's in trouble a la CeCe this week?
- Good episode for Ken and Jay, and Michaela (sp?) sure had a fabulous episode! And wow, she is quite a physical threat. Loving her honesty too.

Posted by Outsider32 on 10-20-16 at 06:27 PM
Jay was a bit too OTT imo

I think the idol can only be found on Ika Bula because the idols are in possession that were found at the other camps. I'm going to say Michaela finds it(I hope it isn't Jay) and the snitch is Hannah.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-20-16 at 06:43 PM
That "you're so hot" moment reminded me of Blake in Guatemala talking about big boobs etc. during his boot episode. I wouldn't be surprised if Ken, Jessica and Adam take him out if they go to tribal. I also think Brett's time will be up soon. Getting airtime after being invisible isn't usually a good thing. The next two boots?