URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8598
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33|Time to Vote! Episode 5"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-17-16 at 03:19 PM
Survivor Time to Vote

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Millenials of Vanua

Michaela Bradshaw
Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa
Adam Klein
Michelle Schubert
Hannah Shapiro
Zeke Smith
Justin “Jay” Starrett
Taylor Stocker
Will Wahl

The Gen Xers of Takali

Sunday Burquest
Chris Hammons
Bret LaBelle
Jessica Lewis
Ken McNickle
Ciandre “CeCe” Taylor
David Wright

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: S33|Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Taylor"
Posted by kingfish on 10-17-16 at 06:48 PM
This is realty tough. No clues as to who goes to TC. and, as I understand it Jeff promised a remix of the two tribes.

So what'ya gonna do?

There are more Millennials than Gen-Xers, but the Gen-Xers should be more unwilling to give the couple a break, so I'm going to guess that the couple goes to TC, and the more irritating of the two gets bounced.

Of course, the remix could spell the end of the road for Cece if she gets on an new tribe without friends and goes to TC.

"Cece"
Posted by Outsider32 on 10-18-16 at 01:17 AM
Her boot really has been building up. And her speaking in the preview is bad considering she's hardly narrated anything. Also, when they make it think Fails can be split up that's usually the opposite.

Backup is Hannah.

"Cece"
Posted by michel2 on 10-18-16 at 03:52 PM
3 tribes of 3 men and 2 women with one woman exiled means the guys won't want to lose their numbers after booting one member. Cece is the weakest in challenges and there is no place to hide with only 5 tribe members.

"Cece"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-18-16 at 07:41 PM
I am on board with Cece. She's really going no where and if she blows the challenge she's toast.

I think Figgy will outlast Faylor, and michel layed out a good case for a woman to go this round.

"Brett"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-19-16 at 05:17 PM
No real reason, just to be different. I think one of the Survivors on the bottom of the confessional list is going home: CeCe, Will or Brett. Eeny, meenie, minie, mo! They've had no story and could disappear at any time.

"CC"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-19-16 at 07:02 PM
*big breath in... and release...*

Tribes will be swapped up in lieu of a reward challenge.
Connecting with new members will be tough for a few of them and if my earlier thoughts still come true then...

Figgy ~ Tyler ~ Michaela ~ Chris ~ Bret end up back at Takali/GenX beach.

Ken ~ Jessica ~ Michelle ~ Will ~ Jay end up starting over at Ika Bula beach

David ~ CC ~ Sunday ~ Adam ~ Zeke end up back at Vanua/Millenial beach.

And poor Hannah is exiled until episode 6.

Nu-Takali take the top prize at the immunity challenge, winning some sort of reward as well. They are followed closely behind by Ika Bula, who also win immunity.

This leaves Nu-Vanua to go to TC. Where it would seem that Sunday will have the choice between sticking with known enemies or siding with the younger geeky guys. I'm pretty sure she defects. And then it becomes a toss up between David and CC.
David's overall storyline is stronger than Ciandra's, so I'm leaning towards it being her that goes.

But if Sunday decides to not defect, then Adam is my alternate choice. Even though he has an idol. Hmmm...