URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8596
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S:33|EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD|ECST|Ep4"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 07:54 PM
You know the drill! Keep all commentary in this thread during the airing of the show until it's had a chance to air in it's entirety on the West Coast. Thanks so much and mind the SIGGY's!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously, On Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 08:06 PM
At the M tribe, Zeke and adam were betrayed after a blindside, at the gen X david found an idol and thought he might have to use it but Jessica wanted to turn on an alliance, at TC, Sunday and Lucy went along with J plan, blindsided Bret and Chris, 17 left

At Gen X at night,10: Jessica goes to Chris: chris I would like to talk and he tells her no, not till AM:

Chris: when we got back I was pissed off, that was a big blindside, I wanted to take the rice and throw it in the ocean, make a tribe of one, that's what I was going to do.....see J talking to Bret, don't understand what happened? He was running the show, they are perplexed, she tells them if the boys want to do an all boys thing....

Jessica: this hurts this was not an easy decision to do, I am very nervous now, hoping it wasn't a bad idea?

In AM: Sunday to Lucy: did we make a mistake

Lucy: Now the relationship has to mend itself, the guys are pissed off because they really trusted Jessica, she was the first one to implant in my head about Paul, I feel I need to do something about it.

See Lucy talking to the boys, calling Jessica the power hungry person...

Bret: Lucy is now telling us that J is the one pulling all the strings, but you have now shown your cards....she tells them that Ken and Dave completely trust me, so if you guys have anything that you want to do it can happen now, she can get them...

Chris: Lucy feels that she has dave and ken in her pocket and possibly would make a move on Jess, I don't like Jess, if I cn chop her that's what I am going to do next....see him talking to Bret, YES! Cut to Intro

"Post Intro: "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 08:19 PM
Millennials day 11: hear the goats

they are hungry....they think there are pig tracks on the island...Adam: confessional, Millennials are dreamers don't want the 9 to 5.....see them spot the goats....let's go...Adam is following, hidden immunity searching has died down at this camp, I have to rededicate my self to that search, esp after Mari....He finds a scrolled up piece of paper...He's crying, he can't even open it, he's so excited...he has to keep looking, this is incredible for a S super duper fan like me....now I just have to figure this out, have to go back now to camp and look another time....he runs off.

Cut to RC:

Come on in...Millennials see Paul voted out....ADam: Wow, I did not see that coming, see Taylor

Race out to retrieve ring, race back to your flagpole while the other tribe attempts to stop you any way they can, if you touch the pole first you win...

Steak, sausages, veggies, spices, grill, losers NOTHING

Millennials sit out michelle

First round: 2 men vs 2 men: Chris and David vs Jay and Adam:

Chris has a flouer de lis tat on his back side....Chris manhandles Jay and Adam while David swims the ring back by himself, first point to GEn X

Sunday and Cece vs. Figgy and Michaela. Cede and Sunday hang back to play defense...guys tell them to move forward....Michaela is pulling them all closer....CEce and Sunday cannot hold her back, and she gets there

Tied 1-1

Next, Bret and Ken for gen X vs. Taylor and Will

Taylor yells at them at first, everyone going for the ring...Taylor is very aggressive...Ken has stripped will of the ring....Taylor cannot get away from bret, but finally does, Bret helping them all, Gen X is close, and Ken wins and scores

Gen X 2 - 1

Next, Jessica and Lucy vs Michaela and Hanna: Jessica swims for the ring....Lucy is getting in Michaela's way....Jessica trying to go, Michaela has her top off....Lucy trying to get hanna off her....Michaela is pulling them away, has the momentum....digging, determined to score for the millennials, and she does it! Huge effort, lost her top in the process, did not care!

This is it, all the marbles, David and Chris vs. Adam and Zeke.....Zeke, goes after Chris....it's working, Adam has the lead....Chris grabs the ring from Jay...huge battle, Zeke is really making it difficult....closest the millennials have been, chrism has the ring......Chris pulling it, huge turn of events and Chris wins it....Jiffy gets slammed by the wave, GEN X WINS!

Jiffy: WOW

Figgy hugs everyone

Jiffy: that was a giant challenge, nice reward waits for you back at camp, see Michaela and Adam....going back to camp

"RE: Post Intro: "
Posted by tribephyl on 10-12-16 at 08:29 PM
JP (regarding Michaela): "Now that is what it takes to win Survivor."

I'm calling it now.
Michaela is our winner.

"RE: Post Intro: "
Posted by michel2 on 10-12-16 at 10:01 PM
I heard the same thing! I do have to add Adam as a contender though.

"Post RC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 08:26 PM
Millennials, day 11, return to camp, Not much could do...last group, y'all was so close
Zee: the RC was a nightmare, their guys are huge, chrism is the size of 2 of me, Micaela is like an amazon woman, I just like to win she says...

you can either loser or get your bathing suit ripped off, about to see some data's today

Wish we could have won, says Adam, not good with physical competition, Ineed to find this idol...prize is well sheltered, SHELL, the tribe motif, an this area and look for a shell, if find it will get the idol inside a shell...

see him looking everywhere, and he sees it....he is trying to get it open and cannot....I need to get back to camp, and he gets it, someone finds him....Hanna finds him, how is your idol search going? hahahahah

He gets it....

I just found the HII, beyond my wildest dreams, Mom this is for you, I love you so much. My mom was diagnosed about 4 months ago with stage 4 lung cancer, such a night mare the worst thing you could possibly imagine, My wildest dream coming true while my worst nightmare.....my mom is a huge super fan, I want to give them something to look forward to, bring some joy back to my family....Crying, very emotional.....poor guy! Heart breaking!!!!

"Pre IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 08:40 PM
So happy Adam found the HII! <3

Hanna did not see that he had it.....she saw him from afar and yelled how's it going, and he denied....then she left and he opened it.

Gen X day 12:

they have eaten, Lucy goes off to fill water, and Dave talks with her....I will not give you a name till later, she tells him....

David: went for walk with Lucy, so want to know what she is doing, smartest thing is to go with majority

Lucy tells Ken and Dave, them that we are going to get Lucy out, she doesn't want to see them talking to anybody not in the alliance....Ken tells her that he will not tell her...

Ken: Lucy approached me and dave and what impressed me is that Lucy had a list of regulations, we went from one dictator to another, and that doesn't fly with me. (getting Lucy boot vibes, here)

Cut to IC.....race through obstacles to chair, tribe lifts chair, retrieve 10 bags, use pieces inside to solve puzzle....solved reads SOMEBODY Loses their flame tonight

Adam sits out

See Ken

Chris and Figgy going to the chair first, chis is first, and they go.....Figgy is in chair....they are getting the bags, have to get 10, Chris weighs a lot more...both at 2, Chris is whipping through it..., Chris is done, and they get him down, and he's running back....Ken is going now....Figgy going back....Michelle is going next for Millennials...Ken is working, Ken is done....but Michelle is doing well too, Now david going......David in the chair, now Michaela is going, while david is at 24...David has them all....Michaela has 29, Another tight challenge. 30 letters figure out what the phrase is, communication is the key...

Get X trying ideas, Millennials are just thinking....doing their own thing Millennial style, 45 minutes has elapsed. Zee told the girls the answer....Millennials win!!!! ZEKE is so happy, see Ken and David shaking their heads....

See David....See Cece when he says somebody will be the 4 th person voted out tonight....

"RE: Pre IC...."
Posted by michel2 on 10-12-16 at 10:04 PM
To be exact, Zeke only gave them "Somebody". The girls already had the rest because we heard Figgy tell him: "It's "Something...loses their flame tonight."

"Post IC, Pre Tribal"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 08:57 PM
Gen X day 12

see shark...

Well that sucked....that was a hard puzzle says Bret...

Chris: losing immunity today was tough, I don't know what will happen, I just got blindsided so I don't know but we have plan to blindside Jess, according to Lucy, counting on her to make it happen

See Chris and Lucy talking I have Dave and Ken, no worries, says Lucy...for sure got them, Ken dave you me Bret

Lucy: I am like a time room being in control, they like me cause I am making all the decisions they like it, if it's successful at home it should be successful here

See a snake

Dave and Ken talking, Ken tells him how he hated what happened...scolded and told not to speak to anyone, I was done....he tells him that me you cece and Jess vote for Lucy, and Jess pulls in Sunday...

David: in real life, Lucy is used to calling the shots out her you have to be careful cause people won't like it,

David tells Cece to vote Lucy

Ken tells Jessica that Lucy wants you out...we need Lucy to go...he is telling her everything...he is telling her she needs to bring in Sunday, if you don't you are done

Jessica: she's shocked....she says that it seems suspicious...Lucy tells her that they are voting for Cece....she tells Lucy that Ken told me that you are voting for Me....uh oh...Jessica ran and told Lucy what you said, tells David...Ken is shocked, she betrayed me...taking everything I said and delivering it to Lucy on a silver platter....
See Ken and Lucy talking now...Lucy says I guess I could have been better, he's like a girl, at least you are in the game now...

David, at this point I think the safest thing would be to write down Jessica....I could play my idol for Jessica, but I lied straight to her face, I will take the idol just or safety and security, I don't want to play it but I have a lot to think about, says, David.

At last TC, David, bring tribe tighter? No he says, the game is on
Chris: Bret and I were upset with the other people in the all. we were completely blindsided, state of this tribe is trouble, we have to figure it out
Jessica; all of us are processing...I hope that we have come back together as a five

Lucy: everybody started getting insecure...that is why there is chaos...I thought I was okay, until Jessica told me that Ken was interested in voting me out

Ken: there is diff't ways you can ask people, she was not, Lucy says that she thought men could handle bluntness...
Ken: Lucy now believes that you want her out and have talked to Jessica about it...
Ken says someone that I was really loyal with and now???

But, Am I supposed to trust what you told me 100% what you told me today, YES!
Dave says it is a live tribal, anything can happen...Jessica: have you second guessed your vote tonight? YES

Chris says he is not second guesses his vote, who is the sucker at the table...

Time to vote:

Chris votes Jess: This is for you Pauly

David voting
David is going to play the idol...saying a few words, I am going to play this for Jessica...Ken wipes his face

Jessica is in shock

Jess
Jessica
Jessica
Jessica
Jessica
CC
Lucy
one vote left
Lucy

WOW!!!!

That was great!

Ken says WOW!

Jessica still there with BUG eyes...Jessica says to David: THANK YOU!!!

"RE: Post IC, Pre Tribal"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-16 at 09:14 PM
David is crazy - I love it!

David and CeCe voted for Lucy so he let CeCe in on the plan but not Ken. And now he has Jessica on his side also.

They are showing a really pissy side to Chris that I don't think is his total personality but he got an opening confessional and we're seeing him a lot (versus Brett). Setting him up as a final 3 goat?

Posted by michel2 on 10-12-16 at 10:07 PM
Was it a good move for David himself though? Did it really matter to him whether Lucy or Jessica left? Did it matter enough to lose an idol? Did he gain Jessica's trust only to lose Ken's? Didn't he put the target directly on himself?

Luckily for him, the swap makes these questions purely hypothetical.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-16 at 10:34 PM
That's why I called him crazy! Not good strategy but fun TV!

Posted by michel2 on 10-13-16 at 00:11 AM
No, I don't think it was crazy. David is playing for the cameras, not the million.

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 09:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-16 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

See Brett, Chris, Jessica, everyone searching for the idol
JiffY: Gen X idol is back up for grabs
Cece: we had an idol search party
Jiffy: And a surprise switch threatens to tear 2 lovers apart
See Ken, then Taylor
Figgy in confessional: I love Taylor to pieces
Taylor in confessional: My biggest fear is getting split up, we have no idea what is going to happen

Lucy: went full force but should have taken it a little slower, but too late

"Lucy Boot"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 09:05 PM
Sometimes it is, what it is! The promos really led to Lucy, but at least I thought it was too much, and considered it misdirection. Whoops. Score one for EPMB.

Moral of that story: Survivor is no place for Tiger moms. *snicker