URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8595
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | State Of The Spoiling | Ep. 04"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-12-16 at 02:59 PM
Where do I begin?
Ahhh, the beginning, I guess.

So Chris and Bret are all butt-hurt over losing their tyrant.
And according to the SeeBS Misdirection; "two castaways are out for revenge after being blindsided by their allies", it should be pretty clear that GenX is ripe for another switch-up.
But who is their hopeful target? Whom of the 3 women, who switched votes, will get the heap of the blame placed upon them?

We know that the underdogs have noted that a NEW tyrant has filled the gap left by Paul.
Welcome Lucy to the show, everyone.
Nary a confessional from her, for the previous 3 episodes, and now she's front and center. Surely meant to make us think she's in trouble.

BUT, does that mean Chris and Bret will want to target her?
Or do they have a different target in mind, perhaps the one who was closer to them than Lucy was?

Before finding out, let's get to the 1st Reward Challenge of the season.

Whatever is under the cloth will be given to the tribe that successfully brings the ring back to their tribal pole, multiple times. (Sit-Out: Michelle)

Will & Taylor Vs. Chris & David

Figgy & Michaela Vs. Sunday & CC

Jay & Zeke Vs. Ken & Bret

Lucy & Jessica Vs. Hannah & Michaela

Ken & Bret Vs. Taylor & Will

Judging from Zeke's comment that "Their guys are huge." and the presence of Michaela's Tatas added with 5 known rounds, the majority of which favor the GenX guys, I'm leaning towards GenX pulling out the winning round.

Which then leads to the Great Goat Hunt at Millenial Camp...

and the series of press images that were taken at GenX Camp right after the RC...

and before getting into the presence of the bootee being in press images a majority of the time, we move to the Immunity Challenge. The Angry Chair.

With a little linked help...
First, the Outline of the Challenge. Which has Chris, Ken and David for GenX and Michelle, Figgy and Michaela for Millenials, being hoisted into the air upon a chair, to get a series of numbered bags.
Here's a Closer Inspection of Number Placement
Then reassemble the lettered plaques within the bags into a phrase of five words in length.
Here's a Closer Inspection of Available Letters
And some photos (of dreamteamers) to help you out, if you want to figure it out before the castaways do.

28 Letters Visible: A B D EEEE F G HH I LL MM NN OOO R SSS TT Y _ _

From the looks of the Press Images and Caps at the IC it's clear, to me, that GenX takes a lead at the end of the hoisting...

Notice the ladies peering over at GenX's progress...

Then Ken puts up barriers...

But ultimately GenX suffers some setbacks that MAY result in Millenials figuring out the phrase before GenX do.

Besides, the VO mentions that GenX is...

and the Millenials...

and that all you really need to succeed are the...

And even though the all-powerful tatas are revealed in the RC, their power will appear at the IC.
The old guys will lose out to the young gals, sending GenX BACK to Tribal Council.

Now comes the difficult part. And perhaps the moment every week where I should just leave well enough alone and stop typing.

But I can't.
So...
Back at GenX, the rift between the underdogs, the witches and the bigguys will become even more convuluted.
Bret and Chris are feeling revengeful.
Lucy has assumed the tyrant position.
Cici is STILL a challenge deficit.
David has an idol that NO ONE (other than Ken and Cici) know about.
Jessica has a legacy she is desperate to hold on to.
Add to all of this, the title for NEXT week...
"Idol Search Party"

It seems to be leading to the illusion that one of the tribes will become idol focused.
Is it because David uses his idol?

Hmmm...

My thought is the plots for revenge are somewhat misdirection.
Chris and Brett may be mad at the ladies, but it's in the ladies best interest to try and mend those alliance ties. Lucy is probably talking David and Ken into dumping Cici this round, maybe with the promise that next round they'll dump Chris or Brett.

Will this backfire on Lucy?

Could be.

But what I keep leaning back on is the simple statistic that states one of the pictured castaways will be the bootee. Leaving my choices as: Chris, David or Jessica.

Both Chris and David are being shoved down our throats. David because he actually is near the epicenter of the weekly action, Chris because he seems to be the favored member of Gen X, to the producers. And with an idol and many other targets, I see them both as VERY safe.
Whereas, Jessica is the only other castmember seen in @Camp Press Images.
So...

... will have to pass on her legacy.
Kinda like the torch hand off about to take place...

Yup, I can't do next week's SOTS. Is anybody up for the task?
It's totally phun, I promise.
And you can be wrong and everyone will still focus on your good points.

bullet-list of tribe's best guesses:
* RC Winners: Gen X
* IC Winners: Millenials
* TC: Gen X
* Vote Spread: 5-3
* Idol Use: Yes
* Bootee: Jessica

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | State Of The Spoiling | Ep. 04"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-12-16 at 05:20 PM
Great job Tribephyl!

Don't forget Jeff Probst tells us there will be an idol found this week and it will be emotional.

EW Dalton Ross interview of Jeff Probst

What can you tell us about next week, besides you almost wiping out courtesy of a monster wave?

What do you mean besides that… that was one of the most epic moments of my career! Those waves were insane!

It’s a really fun episode with a very emotional idol find. How’s that?

Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-16 at 06:46 PM
That picture of Jessica kind of cinched it for me too.

Thanks Tribey!!

Posted by michel2 on 10-12-16 at 07:24 PM
Great job, Tribe.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 07:52 PM
Tribe, you are just the BEST! Great SOTS, loved it! And, I think you are dead on. I am on board the Jessica train. Wonder who she will bequeath the legacy idol to?

I think that Zeke will find the hidden HII, he could get emotional about it, as he did making fire! At least I am hoping that he finds it!

Looking forward to a good episode! Thanks for all you do, always, and you know I will do the SOTS, if ever you need me too!