URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8594
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33|Time to Vote! Episode 4"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-10-16 at 06:18 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Millenials of Vanua

Michaela Bradshaw
Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa
Adam Klein
Michelle Schubert
Hannah Shapiro
Zeke Smith
Justin “Jay” Starrett
Taylor Stocker
Will Wahl

The Gen Xers of Takali

Sunday Burquest
Chris Hammons
Lucy Huang
Bret LaBelle
Jessica Lewis
Ken McNickle
Ciandre “CeCe” Taylor
David Wright

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Lucy"
Posted by kingfish on 10-11-16 at 08:45 AM
If GenX goes to TC, it'll be between CeCe and Lucy I think.

So the coin flip goes to Lucy.

"Jessica"
Posted by michel2 on 10-12-16 at 10:28 AM
Lucy is thrown under the bus by the promos but that seems too evident. Chris and Bret will want revenge against Jessica who led the conspiracy against Paul while Ken, David and Cece will simply be happy to cut the head of the other 3 person alliance. Sunday winds up with the legacy advantage.

"Jessica"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-12-16 at 02:52 PM
I agree with Michel. Lucy just seems so blatant and obvious, but she could indeed be the boot. But, I feel that Chris and Bret will go straight to David, and they will join tighter with Ken and Cece to vote out the head of the snake, Jessica. Lucy will be soon to follow.

Or, David and Ken will say they like Jessica and Sunday more than Lucy, and it will be Lucy.

I could see it going either way, but I think because they are hitting us over the head with Lucy, it's most likely Jessica.

"Jessucker at the table"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-12-16 at 03:04 PM
Being the one with the most to lose by going against their most trusted allies means that Jessica the Elder is, surprisingly, the victim of some sort of idol bounce. Or at least that's what my seriously lacking observational and deductory skills have created as a plausible outcome.

Regardless of how wrong I might be, I am in good company.

And now it's time for me to crack open a beer and enjoy the show.

"Jessica"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-16 at 03:14 PM
I'm not sure if she's a victim of an idol bounce or not (because of the title for next week "Idol Search Party") but she has commented too many times about being around on day 36 for the legacy advantage so she won't be. Lucy is pretty blatant misdirection so I think Chris and Bret cut out the traitor.

"Jessica"
Posted by Bebo on 10-12-16 at 03:19 PM
I was coming over to vote right when Tribe's awesome-as-usual SOTS posted, which just confirmed my choice.

The underdogs are mentioned in the preview as a reminder that there was DAWs wanting revenge. Lucy may be bossy, but she's not the strategic one that will be punished.

"Jessica"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-12-16 at 07:09 PM
No idea but the single image of Jessica is compelling.

Lucy seems like the start of a boot story

Though I still want to believe the Gen X tribe will have the smarts to win the 30 letter word phrase puzzle with their head start. In that case maybe Adam or Figgy or even a long shot of Michelle.

"Congrats to..."
Posted by CTgirl on 10-12-16 at 09:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-16 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

Kingfish. Nice call Guppy!

"RE: Congrats to..."
Posted by kingfish on 10-13-16 at 09:04 AM
I'm on a streak!

(of one)