URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8593
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-08-16 at 01:05 PM
Title: "Idol Search Party"

Interesting, regarding JPs latest tease for Ep4. Wherein he describes "a very emotional idol find".
So...
1. Either "a very emotional idol find" should actually read "a very emotional idol search".
2. David uses his idol in ep4 and everyone on GenX knows it's been hidden again and begins the search.
3. A Millenial finds it, uses it and again starts to search for the newly hidden idol.
4. The Idol Search Party contains people who DON'T know the idol has already been found.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"
Posted by michel2 on 10-08-16 at 01:13 PM
Very interesting indeed.

They usually don't show people searching for the idol in vain, certainly not enough for it to become the title of the episode so I'm thinking an idol does get played in episode 4, the players realize how powerful it can be so they go for it with much more diligence than we've seen up to now.

"S33E05 Press Release "Idol Search Party""
Posted by Sheldor on 10-13-16 at 10:24 PM

CASTAWAYS FORM A SEARCH PARTY TO HUNT FOR THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 19

“Idol Search Party” – Castaways form a search party to hunt for the hidden immunity idol, and one tribe gets an unpleasant surprise when castaways drop their buffs, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 19 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=46214

"Cheat Tweet"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-14-16 at 12:31 PM
CHEAT TWEET: Drop Your Buffs! 1 Castaway gets an unpleasant surprise

Interesting that originally it states that 1 tribe gets an unpleasant surprise, now it says 1 castaway gets an unpleasant surprise.
Could this be news about Adam's Mother?

"RE: Cheat Tweet"
Posted by michel2 on 10-14-16 at 04:06 PM
How about 8 Millennials all wind up on Takali while the 9th stays on Vanua where she is joined by the 7 Gen-X players?

I think we've seen this before!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-18-16 at 08:46 AM
Michel! Is that the real cheat tweet for this week? I thought you were kidding!

Posted by michel2 on 10-18-16 at 10:33 AM
I was kidding...kind of.