URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8591
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S:33 East Coast Spoiler Thread|Ep 3"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 08:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-16 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

No Siggies, post all commentary here for the duration of time that it takes for the show to air on the West Coast...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 08:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-16 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

At the Gen X tribe, Paul is in charge of an all. of 6, but the elements brought him down, at the Mill. tribe Zeke, Adam, Hannah and Mari wanted to disantel the power couple but Michelle had plans of her own, at TC, Michelle convinced Hannah and the majority of the tribe to vote out Mari leaving zeke and adam on the outside. l8 left, who's next?

At the Millennial tribe at night, DANG dude, what a vote says Adam

Taylor Figgy...no hats off to us

Figgy: Zeke says Taylor Figgy well done I commend you, it's not just us buddy

Adam and Zeke are at the bottom

See Hannah come to Zeke, can we just talk tomorrow...H says she had no intention of doing that until TC

HannaH: Michelle says trust me we have the numbers, I did what I thought was best for my game and it sucked

Zeke just wants to be alone

Zeke: You know how I was so excited to go to TC, and then I was totally blindsided, that's what happened...
Zeke wants Hannah to give him some space, maybe we will talk later...he's upset right now, give him a second....Adam tells her he doesn't want to talk to you right now, they are arguing. Hannah finally leaves...Adam is defending him, and Zeke says don't play the victim right now to Hannah

HannaH : hopefully something can happen with Zeke and Adam, maybe they can make a move and use me, I don't like everyone in this majority alliance

See Zeke and Adam: you and me on dumb a$$ island...didn't expect to play from the bottom, will take a lot of work to get back up to the top, but don't count me out I think I can do it, says Adam!

"Post intro: "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 08:23 PM
Gen X: Day 8: See Cece and David...Cece prayed hard and things that it will be alright, David: me, Ken and Cece on the bottom, but I have an idol, I am a Gen X'r and I will never give up

Paul: want to talk about a guy who has come back from the dead, feel like day 1, wants to go fishing...I live in the Florida Keys, he will go get some fish, he thinks he is really good....

See Bret saying I hope he brings something really good

See Paul come back with NOTHING, and stumbles on the way out of the ocean

Ken: Paul comes back that Paul says this, can these people see that this guy? Do you wa;nt him to lead you into battle, he's not providing food, he's not providing shelter, and I am on the bottom? Can't they see who is leading you into battle?

Cut to Millennials: gather round tree mail says Adam: $ to go, you will represent, return with inside info....grad random draw

Will: Adam comes back with Tree mail, 4 of us will go, I want to go, why not work with them...

Will, Jay, Taylor and Figgy...

Taylor: just glorious of who got to go, Taylor is thrilled the top people in my alliance,

Jay: fully excited to go, feel out the get X, but I hope Figgy and Tails don't start making out cause we will look like a bunch of idiots cause we will let a power couple stay int he game.

For Gen X: David, Chris, Paul, and Cece:

Chris: The word summit keeps popping up into my head, See them meet, I am really excited to do this, the first time we will mix, and making connections with them is a good thing, look at it with mouth shut and just get information

See the picnic, break bread with your rivals, time for one one one more friends that you could use

Cheers

David: so far I am achieving all of my survivor dreams, he asks them who did you vote out?
They ask the Millennials, if there is any one boyfriend and girl fried and they say no one, Paul tells then that he is the lead singer in a rock band ...

He plays a lot of stuff you haven't heard of

Paul: they think I am old, but to have your dad there, they appreciate it

then he is telling them about David....how if a bug gets on him, he will scream, surprised you can't hear him

David: Paul wants an audience, he gets on stage and he tells them what he thinks, that is a guy that I will never align with, right now I am at the bottom with Cece and Ken so I need to make friends with them to help me vote out Paul later

Hear Figgy ask David how is Ken Doll? He is the most humble, not the Ken doll says Cece

Figgy: trying to find out who is on the bottom?

The mill. are telling them they ar chill
Cede: Me and dave let them know that Paul was the alpha male...the head person, he's running things, so leaving us alone was the stupidest thing he could have done.

David tells Taylor that when they get to merge, he will work with them, he trusts them, he will vote off his tribe....I swear to God....

David: I got a very imp talk with Taylor, if it comes to a merge, I will get rid of that Gen X and go with them, and I mean it!

"Pre-Challenge: "
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 08:36 PM
See the bat....Gen X returns: David: Paul Chris Cece and I came back from the summit, they wanted to know what happened, the thing about talking to Taylor I felt I had a ray of hope....

All of the girls wanted to know about Ken, they all wanted to know about Ken doll, and Ken tells them that half his child hood he was called that, and where's barbie? ...Cece never thought about that

When you are a boy the last thing you want to be known as is the Ken doll with no penis....

Ken: So the millennials know me as Ken doll, think of me as the pretty boy and all the things that come along with that, but I have the strength of mind and body to make it far in this game....he wants to go fish, the get X tribe would be hurting with out me, my work ethic, and what I say and do , I wind up doing, 90% of the time I do it and it works, Paul the greatest fisherman comes back with nothing. I would never go into battle with a leader who was incompetent or incapable, you pick the person that says what he is going to do and does it.....see him talking to Jessica...about Paul....I would say that you and soundly are 2 of the most humble people here...and mr. Rock star....Jessica says I see that you are on the outs

Jessica: Ken feels that he is on the outs, he's not in the 6, but I have committed myself to the others, day 36, I will read the legacy and use it to my advantage

Millennials: see Taylor do a back flip....

Taylor: strategically the Mill. are moving forward, my girl is here, couldn't be a better position,
Figgy says we got rid of one and we will get rid of the other 2, ain't nothing to it, Zeke is next

Adam: I am flabbergasted, Figgy sucks, can't have obj. pair and not be a threat in this game, I need a shift to happen to have some semblance of power....see Adam talking to Michaela and Hanna: Those 4 are as tight as can be, if they stick together they can vote us out,

Michaela: adam gives me diff't things to think about, I doh't like Figgy, don't trust her, I am watching and thinking and will decide when the time comes

"Pre Challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 08:50 PM
Come on in guys!

See the challenge....

Gen X getting first look, Mari voted out....today's IC, take the IN back, see Zeke

carry heavy bags over and under obstacles, over balance beam, then use coconuts to throw down puzzle pieces once on the ground re assemble them

reward is comfort items, hammock, blankets, pillows, lounge chairs

See bret when they say someone will be vote out of this game

GO:

get 5 people under and over all the obstacles with the bags with you, 40+ pounds, gene falling behind....Millennials, first, on balance beam....Chris first, get across with t he bag....now we are tied, Will and Brett, Will drops, Bret is across....Cece now for Gen X, Figs is over, Taylor will take Will's bag and Will goes too, Cece, taking a long time Taylor is taking all of their bags, Cece costing tribe a lot of time, Mill. with big lead...Michaela across, Cece finally across, Taylor is across with 5th and final bag....Will struggles, Lucy falls, then tried to go, Adam goes across...Lucy shushes them....Lucy is across, Paul with his bag
See Hanna and Jay starting to get the coconuts to throw, Paul fell, now Chriss with his third bag, Jay is throwing

Jessica and Ken trying to catch up...Jay is throwing....Ken is starting to throw...Gen X starting to catch up....Mill. are done, then Zeke and Michelle take over...Ken with big hit...Zeke and Michelle starting to do the puzzle

Now Gen X, David and Sunday are rebuilding the puzzle

Millennials with lead....Jay: no one is going home tonight
Millennials WIN....See Zeke pick up Michelle, David shakes his head

congrats mill's, nobody going home...Question Jeff says Jay....can I switch comfort for fishing gear? 2 conditions: if Gen X agrees to it...Ken says as much as he enjoys fishing we decided that they can keep the comfort

Michaela: they said no, if they were Our parents they would have said yes, but we are already beatomg them so they don'tt want to make us stronger so that made sense

See them all, see David, Ken, Cece...

Chris: Cece she wanted that personal victory of inching across that balance beam, but 3 and a half Millennials went when she did, I don't know how she doesn't go home tonight.

"Post Challenge, pre TC drama"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 09:04 PM
Gen X day 10:

that sucked...good try....Paul: in my opinion Cece cost us the challenge, and it's S, but I think everyone is on board with voting her out....see Chris, Sunday, Paul, Jessica, all agreeing with Bret

Sunday: We talked about sticking to our all. of 6. Voting Cece out to keep the tribe strong is a good thing to do she hasn't done well in challenges

see cece at shelter, what are the boys going to do....

Cede: I am worried about tonight, I had 3 votes last time...I am 100% worried

David says Ken, what do you think about trying to put a target on Paul

We have to get rid of him as soon as he goes away other bonds can start forming
that's all was need, there is just no point in keeping Paul on their side

see Paul and Sunday and Jessica talking...Jessical talks about them just not doing a boys thing....Jessica is talking to Sunday and Lucy...to the other girls, he is not with us he's with the boys...to Lucy and Sunday...We need Ken and Cece and Dave

Jessica says that they would come with us, voting off Paul, tonight big decision to make, if we determine to vote out Paul, I will hurt Bret and Chris...I am fearful of what will happen if we don't vote off Paul, but I am fearful of what will happen if we do vote out Paul.

TC:

David: let's talk about summit...mixed tribes, meet, what was your take away, saw them as peers and people, mutual respect, feeling transformed...what's changed...you seem more calm, this experience is helping me cope with my anxiety, makes me more calm.

Cede: Ididn't feel safe, no one was talking to me, I still feel the same, she names she, Dave and Ken at the bottom

Chris says way to early to make assumptions who is 5 and 6 right now....

cece did you feel good about getting over the beam? you didn't see the Millennials, they cooperated, you didn't
Bret says I dunno
Sunday, they worked efficiently, we think of everything the right or wrong way, but they will try it any diff't way

Paul? do you text? no, Sunday? do you use y-o-u or do you write u?

It's more efficient

Ken says that language is beautiful, be efficient but do't lose the past
what is the level of paranoia, Paul? The people in the six, not paranoid, but the other 3, yes, but we worked to get in that six...

Ken there has been charter, for me it comes down to my work ethic...cEce gives herself a 10% chance
Jessica hopes this result will help this tribe move forward not just the 6 of us but everyone who is left

VOTE

Dave votes PAUL
Paul votes: CC

Vote Tally:

No one plays the idol

Paul
CC
Paul
CC
Paul
CC
Paul
Paul

Third person voted out, PUAL

See Chris, see Brett, see Jessica...#blindside, see Lucy..

Whether you are a millennial or a get X'r a blindside is a blindside

"RE: Post Challenge, pre TC drama"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-05-16 at 09:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-16 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

CONGRATULATIONS michel, Flowerpower, CTgirl, and Outside on correctly picking Paul as the vote off!

6x Paul (CeCe, David, Jessica, Ken, Lucy, Sunday)
3x CeCe (Bret, Chris, Paul)

Pretty decisive vote. Just the 3 Alpha Males on the outs.

With all the Press Image focus on the Millennial tribe I thought they blew the reassembling the blocks and lost the IC. As soon as the episode started with all the negative portrayal of Paul I figured I got it all wrong!

"Sheldon"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 09:12 PM
Thanks Sheldor! But, let's face it....it's always a CRAP shoot!

xoxo

"Votes"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 09:10 PM
Bret: CC
Paul CC
Chris: CC
Everyone else: Paul

"Next time on Survivor:"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 09:09 PM
Jiffy: Tensions are high at the Gen X tribe
See Lucy tell Ken: Don't talk to anybody else
Ken: We went from one dictator to another
Jiffy: But the real battle is against the millennials
See Chris and Brett in a water challenge vs. Taylor
Zeke: Their guys are huge
Jiffy: Mihaela now takes her top off
Michaela: Might see some tata's today
See Jiffy get slammed by a wave: WOW

Paul: Blindsided 150%! Apparently somebody played way better than me and I am still kind of in shock, when I got sick it was pretty scary, at 52, this is one of the best experiences of my life, ranks up there close to #1.