URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8590
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | State Of The Spoiling | Ep. 03"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-04-16 at 07:34 PM

Phuck the typical thanks and traditional intro to the SOTS.
Phuck the usual regulated and regimented outline of the typical SOTS.
Phuck the idea that, by the end of it all, I could possibly, actually, correctly pick the bootee.
Goose!

The title for Episode 3 is... Your Job is Recon (and my job is babbling)
Apparently, a sentence spoken by someone to one of their tribemates regarding the upcoming...

We know the tribes get treemail claiming that there is a potential meet-n-greet.
We've heard, from the tease, that Castaways get a chance to mingle with the “enemy"
We also hear Michelle claim that the choice needs to be decided with a random draw...

Much to the chagrin of Will, who wanted to take part in the twist...Will: I want to be a part of this twist. I want to experience what Gen X has to offer.
...the following caps conclude, for me, that Will, Michelle, Taylor and Jay are definitely not ambassadors...
(Jay is doing a flip, while Taylor, Michelle and Will Laze about.)

Now, considering that Taylor and Figgy are conjoined, I find it VERY interesting that Figgy is not lazing about at the side of Taylor, in the above caps.
To me, this means she is an Ambassador.
And, to see Will separated from Adam, for that matter, leads me to believe Adam may also be an ambassador.
And the deal sealer for me were these two caps from the Post-Show Promo...

Wouldn't that be awesome? To have Michaela, Figgy and Adam as Millenial ambassadors? *crosses fingers*

Not quite sure whom from GenX will be "chosen".
YET... The fact that the only @Camp Press Images of GenX this week are of Chris, Paul and David, leads me to favor these three as the ambassadors. (Pulling at coconut fibers, perhaps?)

Anyways... I'm thinking these are the boats taking the "chosen" ambassadors to enjoy their PB&J respite...

Well, here is the message to those that arrive...
Do Adam and David share intel?
Is Figgy exposed?
Will Michaela roll her eyes?
Does Paul control the whole thing?

And while production is enthusiastic about the overall result of this meeting of the minds, the tribes will reassemble as normal just in time to participate in the Immunity Challenge.

With bags full of sandbags, tribes will go under and over a series of logs.

Then one tribemate at a time will cross with the bags of sandbags over an uneven rail.

The tribes will then open their bags and start throwing the sandbags at a 25 piece "puzzle", trying to knock all pieces off of the table.

And according to Kirhoffer, the tribes will then try to reassemble their "puzzle" on the table of origin. First to finish the reassembling will win immunity.

So with the above cap... it is clear that Millenials are ahead. BUT
with this slightly earlier capture...

That lead is quickly diminishing.

The promo leads us to believe that Cici will fail big time for this challenge, but will Ken have enough to bring it back for GenX?

Too close to call, for me.

So, thusly ends my phucking SOTS.

And while I do have thoughts regarding the outcome, no one should take any of the further as gospel. I've been wrong waaaaaaaaay more than I've been right. And of those right choices, MOST are sheepish moves on my part. But of those non-sheep predictions that were correct, I have Dolly and Zoe to keep me warm. That's pretty much it.

So, with regards to this episode?
Firstly, I feel my chance was lost last week as the major blindside of Mari was epic and stands as a classic "out-of-nowhere" scenario that I should have been more intuned with, so going in to this episode prediction, I'm thinking the bootee will be a lot less hidden. A lot more predictable.
If I'm taking all the press images into consideration, and compare their statistics to past seasons, the bootee has most always been featured in the press images. This makes it VERY difficult for this week as the Millenials are ALL featured, with Figgy having the most individual shots. And only David, Chris and Paul are featured from GenX. (and of GenX, Chris having the most shots.) Hmmm...

And of course, citing a fellow blowhemian, Paul is ripe for the snuffing.

bullet-list of tribe's Crazy phucking guesses:
* Gut-pheeling Twist Ambassadors: Adam, Figgy and Michaela for Millenials. Chris, David and Paul for GenX
* Unsubstantiated prediction of Immunity Winning tribe: Millenials
* For sheeps and jiggles, my stab-in-the-dark Ep. 03 Bootee: Chris Paul
* Alternate: The truest of predictions, far from the sheepish end, more towards the kingfish end (um, gross) of all things bootee related: Most of the promos and most of the press images are all about the millenials. It would seem, to me, all the action will happen there. So, GenX somehow pulls out a come from behind immunity win. They've done it before. More specifically, Ken has done it before. Thusly, sending Figgy, her supporters, Adam and Zeke to TC. But the Zeke and Hannah fight, added with the ambassador twist, and the amount of individual focus via press images, suggest to me that Figgy might indeed be in trouble.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | State Of The Spoiling | Ep. 03"
Posted by kingfish on 10-04-16 at 08:19 PM
Great job Tribefeller. Interesting and with that zesty touch you deliver so well.

And your discerning references do you proud, so I say dam the torpedoers, and phuck the doubters.

Posted by michel2 on 10-04-16 at 10:34 PM
Nice job with very little to go on, Tribe. I think they've caught on about showing press images after the IC but the fact that there are hardly any pics from Gen X could be an indication that they took most of their shots there after the IC but were forced to scrub them.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-05-16 at 06:46 PM
Thanks Tribe! You phucking rock!

"TRIBEY!!!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-05-16 at 09:22 PM
I PHUCKING read this earlier and I PHUCKING thought it was magnificent! Didn't have time to post, but PHUCKING posting now....you were amazing with the theory on who goes to the powwow...I PHUCKING love you!

xoxo

:-D

"RE: TRIBEY!!!"
Posted by Sheldor on 10-05-16 at 09:50 PM
Great job on SOTS and predicting Paul!

I too wondered if David, Paul, and Chris were the ambassadors and even wondered if those shots of them were at the meeting place. I wonder why they didn't include CeCe in the GenX photos.

So this ONE photo of Paul was significant!