URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8588
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 04 *No Sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-30-16 at 01:51 PM
Title: "Who's the Sucker at the Table?"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S33 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 04 *No Sources*"
Posted by michel2 on 09-30-16 at 04:21 PM
That's what we'd like to know.

"Jeff Probst Clue"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-06-16 at 11:11 AM
Q&A with Dalton Ross

The other idol gets found:

What can you tell us about next week, besides you almost wiping out courtesy of a monster wave?
What do you mean besides that… that was one of the most epic moments of my career! Those waves were insane! It’s a really fun episode with a very emotional idol find. How’s that?

My early vote is on Adam. I thought he was going to find it last night - didn't he walk right by it?

"RE: Jeff Probst Clue"
Posted by michel2 on 10-06-16 at 11:57 AM
Yes, it was right there when he wen to get tree mail. But a very emotional idol find rings like Hannah to me.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-06-16 at 01:47 PM
Hannah, Zeke or Adam. You know how Jiffy exaggerates!

Posted by michel2 on 10-06-16 at 06:21 PM
But usually they are assigned turns to go get mail so it wouldn't be Adam's turn. We should look back at the first two episodes to see who went for the Millennials. I remember Hannah reading the mail when they got the tarp but does that one count?

Posted by tribephyl on 10-07-16 at 12:39 PM

"Zeke"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-08-16 at 06:31 PM
My money is on Zeke. And, I think that he is most likely the one that feels like he's the sucker at the table, and then he could find the idol....and get emotional.

"RE: Zeke"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-09-16 at 01:56 AM
Ooooo... I lvoe that idea.
Go, Zeke!!!

...and I'm sticking to it...

"Press Release"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-07-16 at 12:38 PM
“Who’s the Sucker at the Table?” – Millennials and Gen X get physical in the first reward challenge of the season, and two castaways are out for revenge after being blindsided by their allies.

"RE: Press Release"
Posted by michel2 on 10-07-16 at 07:49 PM
Chris and Bret are out for revenge and they could easily team up with Ken, David and Cece especially if Jessica, Sunday and Lucy never made a deal with the 3 outsiders before voting against Paul. I think we are going to lose our third Asian woman...

"Good thoughts, Michel"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-08-16 at 05:21 PM
The first Misdirection clue: Millennials and GenX get physical in the first reward challenge: I think that the Gen X'ers could win that one. The press pics of the Gen'Xers after the RC, show them pretty happy, imo. Regarding the IC, the Millennials were smarter, I think using small women to get the tiles and do the puzzle, but it will come down to the puzzle.

Clearly, the two that are out for revenge have to be Bret and Chris, as others have noted. We DID NOT see Jessica and company align with David/Ken/Cece last week. Jessica is over playing, I seriously don't see why she flipped on her own alliance at that point in the game. Cutting off the head of the snake, will leave the rest of them scrambling to find some kind of alliance, and I do think they could go to Ken, David, and Cece, rather than the 3 girls that turned on them. Sure makes sense, and Lucy fits with the OFG theory in the preview promo; Ken calling her out for going from one dictator to another.