URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8581
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33|Time to Vote! Episode 2"

Posted by CTgirl on 09-26-16 at 11:13 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Millenials of Vanua

Michaela Bradshaw
Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa
Adam Klein
Michelle Schubert
Hannah Shapiro
Zeke Smith
Justin “Jay” Starrett
Taylor Stocker
Mari Takahashi
Will Wahl

The Gen Xers of Takali

Sunday Burquest
Chris Hammons
Lucy Huang
Bret LaBelle
Jessica Lewis
Ken McNickle
Ciandre “CeCe” Taylor
Paul Wachter
David Wright

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Figgy"
Posted by michel2 on 09-26-16 at 04:01 PM
The previews aren't looking good for her as she breaks 2 rules. Of course, that's only two strikes but it could be enough

"Figgy"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-27-16 at 04:36 PM

"Figgy"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-27-16 at 05:12 PM
What Tribe said.

"RE: Figgy"
Posted by michel2 on 09-27-16 at 06:38 PM
and I don't count?

Posted by CTgirl on 09-28-16 at 04:38 PM
And what Michel said too!

I had the SOTS on my brain...

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-29-16 at 07:46 AM
You always count, michel! <3

Posted by michel2 on 09-30-16 at 04:22 PM
except we had it wrong!!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-01-16 at 01:34 AM
aha! so... it was all YOUR fault?

"Tyler"
Posted by Dusty2004 on 09-27-16 at 07:00 PM
Going against the flow

Dusty

"Figgy"
Posted by Outsider32 on 09-27-16 at 10:45 PM
Because I can't envision a scenario where any of the fat five, err, alliance of six on gen-x goes, it seems like the arrow is pointing here.

"Figgy"
Posted by Bebo on 09-28-16 at 00:40 AM
Gotta break up the couple. Cat fight. And I will make the extremely sexist comment that the boys always think they're more important for the challenges than the girls, it's gonna be her.

"Figgy"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-28-16 at 07:59 AM
As per Tribephyl's SOTS!

Figgy is playing a very engaged game and she's exploiting her strengths way too soon, and the "others" see it. Taylor is her puppet. Figgy is a threat that has to go pronto.

"Figgy"
Posted by Tercel on 09-28-16 at 03:40 PM
Because I am a follower.

"We got blindsided"
Posted by Bebo on 09-29-16 at 05:52 PM
Sometimes it's fun to be wrong, isn't it?

"RE: We got blindsided"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-30-16 at 02:37 AM
yes, but...
when you're cited, on multiple sites, as the impetus for people making the wrong decision.
*sigh*

when will they stop listening to me?

Oops. I accidentally ralphed... again

"RE: We got blindsided"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-30-16 at 11:57 AM
We will NEVER stop listening to you!

"What CTGirl said"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-03-16 at 08:17 PM
WE WILL NEVER STOP LISTENING TO YOU! <3