URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8576
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episode 1"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 07:50 PM
You know the rules, all discussion related to the show tonight stays in this thread until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episode 1"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 08:17 PM
Breathtaking islands, battleground for S culture war, 20 Americans divided into 2 tribes, millennial 18 to 31

First confessional Taylor: peter pan type, this is who I am can't change

Mari: play video games for a living, want to make my whole life about games

Zee: don't like being tied to my phone, twitter is the worst

Gen X: range in age from 33 to 52

Chris: attorney....if you haven't been knocked down you don't know how to get up and fight

Sunday: I have 4 kids, kids are entitled

David: TV writer, 14 years to finally become a writer, they wouldn't put that kind of time in

2 diff't generations, at the end see Zeke

cut to intro

They arrive at beach: Jiffy: Welcome to season 33 of S....let's get to it, take name and don't open it yet, wait for me....which tribe am I going to be on....open buffs, say hello to new tribe mates

Purple

Orange

put buffs on ...not official until the buff is on the body in some way

mixing things up, Melennials vs. Gen X

Will: holy crap a war against generations
Old dudes

2 very diff't philosophical ways of life, see the youngest person, Will, age 18, still in HS...Gen X, who is the oldest....see Paul...what's it feel like to be in this environment, now you are the oldest....our generation we didn't always get a trophy to win, no iPod, had to walk to the store to get a drink....CeCe says they don't work for anything

Adam: participation trophies, he says no, I don't think so when we win first IC...
First test, scattered over jungle area are things that will help you, short term and long term values, stations, choose one item from the station and leave the other behind

They are off and running, got 2 minutes to get whatever you can on your mat

Gen X taking pots and leaving the hammer behind

jMelinnials can't make a decision...item in trees and at the base of trees, don't leave anything behind, a girl gets the envelope, it's Jessica....confessional about finding the envelope

someone took the fishing gear and not the chickens...the Milennials take the Chickens, and leave the fishing gear

time is up, reviewing the big choices....Paul says that fishing gear was the most imp gear they could take, millennial took the chickens cause they lay eggs

They are in the cyclone season, forecast is for big storm to hit soon, need to get to camp and work on a shelter cause you are going to need it

Mari: war between generations, there are people on the other tribe that have spoken the exact same words I have spoken: this is the best generation ever

Millennial beach: Adam cons: everyone is so excited
introduce themselves...Jenny, Mari, Mari: as Mellen's we are all over the map, no one has a regular job, we see things in a completely diff't way and that is our advantage...see them collecting stuff for shelter

Taylor: I have an awesome tribe, I connect with Jay, gnarly hair I connect with him...I hit it off with Biggs cause she is pretty darn cute, and also michelle is cool, they are both really good-looking, have a connection with pretty girls

Zeke: I am not wit them< I am not with the youth parade, I connect with the 80 year old at home, I am with kids, none of these kids have ever had a real job, they can't do anything!

Gen X beach:

congrats everyone...
Paul: I expect them to be of my caliber, core values, strong opinions based on sound decision making....Paul collects everyone....when he set us up the way Jeff did, we can't underestimate those kids, you underestimate your enemy you get your ##### kicked...some dude talking about how he lived off the grid , Ken, he says he wants to help set up camp....I will support and they know I have their back, talking about an A frame...

Jessica: I found an envelope...this is S, it could be any number of things, don't want anyone to know I have it, see clue, congrats, you will receive an advantage, the legacy advantage, if still her on day 36, get an advantage, if voted out, you can will it to another

"Post intro segment"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 08:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-16 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

Millenials camp: naming chicken...Figgy: back home I am a flirty girl and I am good at manipulating men...maybe I will get the million dollar check and a husband

Where is everyone, she asks...the dude with gnarly hair and foggy talking about saying with Taylor too, they are all in, Figgy is with them, the two boys...

Jay: Taylor is my boy, Figgy wants to pick up Michelle...
Jay: Tayls and foggy they are my people...then I got Namaste, which is Michelle

Hanna: then there is one a girl that is uncomfortable, she doesn't feel like she fits in...the girl with glasses, she her talking to Michele
Michele says people see me as truthful, hanna told me she would trust me

Michelle says, if they trust me that is very beneficial..

now at Gen X

See Paul giving direction...then there is one annoying girl...saying someone that you like to play more than work, rachel is overly eager, Sunday notes that Rachel is being really annoying

Chris notes a lot of talking going on, and we just need to do this

David doesn't like sleeping out side, what I do love is the game play and that is why I am hear, see him covering his ears...
Bret Dave needs to man up there are girls with more testosterone back at camp than he's got

Dave things that Ken and Paul have the II, we should go ambush them right now, that thing in his left hand...DAve says he doesn't mean to be paranoid, but this is totally suspect

Chris says that dave is paranoid,

See Dave that he wants a alliance with Chris and Bret, if I hear your name I will tell you
Chris says he is playing way too hard, Bret tells chris he's nervous about him...

now see Millenials....complaining about the shelter says Adam...everyone is so excited, all right lets have some fun kids, I look to the sky, its 'getting dark, get X's believe you have to put in your time to get to where you want to be, millennial don't believe that
they had a party n the beach, we rush back cause the shelter is unbuilt...rushing to get shelter done, it was one of the worst in history of Survivor....when weight went on it, it sunk and cracked, there is no way we will get it done in time....Taylor says we will survive the night....we're so screwed, this is going to be so bad, thunderstorm...pouring rain and no shelter says Hannah, sitting in rain, freezing cold, could feel people mentally breaking down, saw the storm from water coming to us, like a monster punishing us for not building a shelter....

"Post Thunderstorm"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 08:44 PM
Gen X day 2: storming still...What miserable day...the girls see their water logged hands, a night of hell says Cece, didn't get our shelter made in time and it started raining and never stopped and still raining...
Chris brings tree mail...they get a package....wishing for a tarp...this is an unusually powerful storm, loaning them a tarp to use now, Jell will get it later....I don't think they see what's coming says Chris, he can't remember when any tribe was given a tarp, he's worried about a particularly difficult season on S.

Michaela at Millennially: Jeff doesn't usually give you a tarp, we have a lot of work to do...

Zee: build a base and have a tarp, it's hard cause the rain doesn't let up, don't understand how the rain can get much worse then this, here comes Jeff...at the Millennials....Zeke says here's Jeff: no one slept, well the storm is getting worse, but in last few hours upgraded to cyclone and prediction is tonight will be much harder than last night, so for first time in 33 seasons we are going to evacuate, my jaw dropped says Adam, something we have never seen, in 33 season, collect personal items and grab chickens, you wanted adventure you got it, we leave now. Adam, this is not all fun and games this is a real cyclone and there are real peoples lives at stake, cut to Gen X

they are under the tarp...here comes Jeff...Paul: when I saw Jeff my breath left my body....rarely comes to camp unless safety....the tropical storm is growing it's a cyclone so we are going to evacuate this, grab your bags, they are all coming....Rachel, cyclone is hitting to day so I am not surprised, going to be evacuated...they go, it's windy and really storming now....Jeff is calling let's go! Looks like they are heading out to sea right in the middle of a particularly rough band!

"Post evacuation"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 08:55 PM
Day 2 Gen X....see the camp ad storm, see the camp fall apart...then time warp and the storm dissipates ....see the critters awakening, see the destroyed camp as they return....aw crap....
Cede: we came back to the camp and a tree fell on our shelter, wow, so good that we were evacuated

we got some work to do....see bret and sunday and the buff guy, see David...lfirst few days in S are all about building a shelter and I am terrible at that, no one sees me as physically strong it's really resonating with me that I am on the chopping block, I have always been this neurotic guy, about dying....he tells the girls...then the buff guy gives David a walking stick...he continues: I don't think there is much hope for me, to survive, Ibut I will work hard, turn this around, I will look hard for the idol, might be the only thing that can save me, he's crying....other guys notice him looking for the idol...

Jessica: david was out hunting for an idol while we were building the shelter, upset a lot of people so if we lose it will be david.

Camp Millennials: Zeke: camp is a mess, need to hobble it together, I led the build ing of the shelter, I don't know how to do it I I've in brooklyn, so against all odds I have become the leader....I don't think of myself as adept at the outdoors but I am all about proving that you can do it, S is hoping me to rise to my potential, we have fire and I made it! I feel like a mile stone has been reached in my life....nothing will be the same, I am growing as a person I am affected as a person in a very positive way!

the love triforce....Taylor, jay, foggy...

hS cool kids vs the misfits says hanna....so Ineed to squash that in the bud, see her talking to Mari...Mari says it's important to keep our numbers freaks and geeks....Mari: the good looking popular group is setting themselves apart...Mari is pulling together the outcasts vs the pretty people...and that is dangerous, so while we have all the numbers this is our opportunity to strike!

"Post plotting, pre IC"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 09:09 PM
So, on Gen X, they are all thinking it will be David if they lose, on Millennnials the geeks will target the pretty people (Taylor, Jay, Michele, Figgy).

Day 4...immunity challenge

they arrive....Jiffy is so happy to see that both tribes brought their tarps....shows off the IN...you will be safe with it, going to make choices at the front end or the back end of the challenge, race under obstacle get instrument, race under or use shortcut, balance beam, do it as is or use a short cut.

Every time you use a short cut it adds ten more pieces to the puzzle....this challenge comes down to which group has learned the strengths and weaknesses of their tribe, winner gets flint and no TC....

Millennials will do short cut on Balance beam

here they go....under the first obstacle...untie all of the clubs, 2 on either side, a fight going on underneath, gotta untie all of your clubs....then to mat and wait for everyone, chris blocking 2 millennials by himself, gen X gets there first, then M's. gen x getting first short cut....Millenials not taking any short cuts...gen X has lead...gen X gets second short cuts...sprint across the balance beam.....gen X is way ahead, at last station working on difficult puzzle, Millenials taking the second short cut...gen X works on 70 piece puzzle, Millen's taking 60 piece puzzle....david and rachel vs. michelle and foggy....mil's getting momentum, puzzle is taking shape....david switches out, Jessica and Sunday in....more progress by millennial...gen X starting to take shape...rachel offering a lot of help, she was first in couldn't get anything done, she talks back to Jeff, and Millenials win the first immunity! sending a signal to get X...see david....hannah gets the idol....see the buff guy so disappointed....see david, one of you this is the end of the road....conf goes to chris: challenge didn't go as we wanted, rachel barking out orders, and david said he was good at it, so those two are on the hatchet....

"Post iC pre TC drama"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 09:26 PM
Rachel and David on the chopping block for poor challenge performance

See the sea creatures now, then at Gen X, day 4...Bret con: thought we would beat them, shocked that they didn't we out strategized, at the beginning rachel tells everyone she can do puzzles and she screws it up....we see david....bret telling them all we have to win challenges....

Jessica; if some one doesn't do well in the challenges then they are screwed that is the nature of the beast
David is paranoid....see him go to jessica, I don't want to go home tonight, I will write down anyone's name, he doesn't have an idol, he tells Jessica...full disclosure, I got paranoid, I wasn't being included in strategy and so I went snooping, appealing to all of them, Chris tells hi to not get paranoid, and he'll be okay...

Bret: says he would vote out Dave tonight cause he thinks he has the idol...they want to split the votes, Rachel and him

Rachel and Cece seeing the alliance being formed...Rachel, she says that ce ce and me are on the chopping block, I don't think it is a good sign when people say I don't know....Jessica tells David to chill out, I am my worst enemy, I hope the speech I gave them will be enough, I don't think it will be enough, but I won't know until tribal....cut to tc....

grab the torch and get fire...

fire represents life, when gone, so are you....

first few days have been some of the roughest, talks to Jessica....winds were insanely intense, got hist in my right eye, which I now also have in my other eye....

Bret says it was close to a forester in boston...
David says oh crap....he's scared of everything....all 9 of them say it together, my world has gotten smaller where I feels safe, now out here I am stripped raw...I am so grateful for this experience, he tells him that his biggest enemy is himself....
Cede: your dream is to be on S, and you may be going home...
Sunday: I love david but we are all here to stay....

of the 10, who feels it might be me....they all raise their hands.
Chris: day 2 I thought I was on the outs, then I said, it's probably in my head, I will show them I can work harder

Rachel: today unusual behavior, why do you think it would be you? I don't know, I say what is on my mind, I don't mean to hurt their feelings, I just want to repair and amend and I apologize if I made you feel a certain way

Asks Jessica about idols, yes there are some and everyone got paranoid of David becauSe he was looking, he wants to prove tonight that he can be trusted, this is a test....

Paul is first voter

see Jessica

Votes:

see David and Rachel

No one plays an idol
bret looks disappointed
Dave
Rachel
Sunday
CC
Rachel
Cici
Rachel
Cece
Rachel
Rachel

Rachel is toast

see bret smile, and the other Asian girl smiled

see cici look disappointed

one of the hallmarks of Gen X is you are not afraid to work hard, how are you going to recover against those millennials? Got flint.

"Next time on Survivor:"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 09:36 PM
there is a romance blowing
Taylor: I've got love goggles
Dude, power couples don't last
Jay: sometimes women blind you, like WAKE UP!

See Jiffy and the medical team scrambling up
while someones time int he game may be cut short...
hear the EKG machine beating fast....
Jiffy: YOU GOTTA BREATHE!
Doctor: He might have had a heart attack
David: This might be a good thing for me,

Votes:
Cece: Dave
Rachel: Sunday
Jessica; cic
Sunday Cici
Paul: Rachel
David: Rachel
Dark haired guy from Maui: Rachel