URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8575
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S33|Time to Vote! Episode 1"

Posted by CTgirl on 09-20-16 at 12:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-16 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

What? Survivor returns tomorrow? Where has the time gone? Where is everyone?! Please step up and vote!!

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Millenials of Vanua

Michaela Bradshaw
Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa
Adam Klein
Michelle Schubert
Hannah Shapiro
Zeke Smith
Justin “Jay” Starrett
Taylor Stocker
Mari Takahashi
Will Wahl

The Gen Xers of Takali

Rachel Ako
Sunday Burquest
Chris Hammons
Lucy Huang
Bret LaBelle
Jessica Lewis
Ken McNickle
Ciandre “CeCe” Taylor
Paul Wachter
David Wright

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Zeke"
Posted by kingfish on 09-20-16 at 01:04 PM
Michel's write up about Zeke reminded me of someone I spent the latest season of BB hoping would go home. Here's to extending that hope.

A Tribal Whoopee! We're all gonna fry.

"Sunday"
Posted by Dusty2004 on 09-20-16 at 02:35 PM
Just a wild guess

Dusty

"Jessica Lewis"
Posted by michel2 on 09-20-16 at 05:10 PM

Is anyone doing the SOTS this season?

"Not a vote"
Posted by kingfish on 09-20-16 at 11:10 PM
I hope Flo can take a break from her TV insurance ads.

"Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa"
Posted by Corvis7 on 09-21-16 at 09:10 AM
Wow, this place is almost completely dead... I knew it was going to happen sometime...

"Sunday Burquest"
Posted by 5cats on 09-21-16 at 04:36 PM
Just now looked at cast bios and read Michael's piece (Thanks). It's a hopeful guess.

"Bret"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-21-16 at 04:57 PM
Quick SOTS.

Don't have as much time as I'd like to have to do a proper SOTS opener/season.

However, I kinda feel naked without one, so...

Intro...

Tribes are brought to a beach.

JP hands out buffs.

Tribes scramble for supplies.

And some sort of choice is given as well.

Tribes walk to their respective camps.

...Storms on first night are concerning, specially since a bigger one is on the way.

On day 2... Cyclone Zena, causes a survivor first.
JP @camp
The storm approaches
Wind picking up

"The storm caught us. It was only day two and in a matter of hours, a nice afternoon turned into a severe rainstorm that kept growing in intensity by the hour. We were monitoring the weather minute by minute back at base camp. When the national Fijian weather service upgraded it to a cyclone, we had to evacuate both tribes from their beaches and get them to safety. We have never had to evacuate tribes in 32 seasons of Survivor."
— Jeff Probst

Skipping intros and all the preseason get-to-know-gobbledygook...
I move right to episode 2 to figure out the rest of episode 1.

Seen clear as day (and then subsequently edited out of future promos) Hannah is seen sitting out during the ep2 IC.

Plain and simple meaning of this is...
Millenials won IC1.
GenX went to TC1.
A GenXer was booted in episode 1.

GenXer Ep2 IC participants (that we've seen) are... Paul | Chris | Cici | Ken | Sunday | David

I see Lucy with fins.

Which could have been part of the initial starting scramble for supplies OR is more likely a future episodes reward offering.

This all leads to either... Rachel, Brett or Jessica as our Ep1 Bootee.

Also of note is the timestamp deductions that were found via Reddit...

Claiming that some of the press images of Paul, Ken, Lucy and Rachel (and Chris' arm) were all taken on day 8.
This implies, greatly, that Rachel is also safe from bootation in episode 1.

From this point, both remaining choices appear to be in danger.
Brett is abrasive and judgemental.
Jessica is awkward and out-of-place.
At least on paper.

My vote is...

"Jessica"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 09-21-16 at 07:48 PM
She just looks like the misfit to me???