URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8565
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time To Vote | Ep. 14 "The Finale!!!""

Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-16 at 01:48 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.
******************** The DAWS ********************

Cast your vote for the Finale order of F4 through to Winner:

Dara
Aubry
Cydney
Michele
Tai

******************** The Rules ********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote order for the "F4 bootee/F3 Loser/Runner-Up/Winner". This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies (and piggies) allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice, Have Phun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"C/A/T/M"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-18-16 at 02:13 PM
F4: Cydney
F3: Aubry
Winner: Michelle

"Cydney/Tai/Michele/Aubry"
Posted by kingfish on 05-18-16 at 02:17 PM
Tai wins Viewer Favorite. Although it's possible that Aubry could win Sole Survivor and Viewer Favorite.

Mark win's a stay of execution.

Cajun Gumbo Spoiler #1; Russell Hantz and his brother and nephew will rush the stage and try to kidnap Mark for a little Cajun Chicken Gumbo. Jason will stop the kidnapping with his manhunter skills, but we will discover that Julia has already fulfilled her promise while they were waiting for the show to start, and all that will be left will be a chicken wishbone and a beak. She even ate the feathers.

Tai will display the wishbone as a memorial to his friend, but that sharp beak that pecked him so incessantly is never seen or heard from again.

"He nice chicken, and he my friend. But why he peck me so hard? It hurt my feeling when he bite me!"

"Cydney|Michele|Tai|Aubry"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-18-16 at 02:27 PM
I reserve the right to vote change till the final hour, but for now...

Aubry has labeled Cydney as her biggest threat. I believe that Aubry will win the F4 RC and gain the "Survivor First" Twist as an advantage in the game.

It's rumored that the RC winner gets to do some jury tampering, if that is the case, I believe Aubry will deprive Julia of a jury vote. But, this is questionable.

I think that Michele wins the tower challenge, building 3 tiers of blocks. I think that Aubry and Tai will hold firm and press Michele to vote out Cydney. She voted out her other two closest alliance mates, Nick and Julia....why wouldn't she do it to Cydney too?

F3: Aubry, Tai, Michele

F3 IC winner: Aubry or Tai: We see a bit of the F3 IC, and it involves stacking balls, and perhaps Aubry wins an advantage for the final challenge. If so, odds are that she wins it. If she doesn't win an advantage for this challenge, the way I look at it is that they all have a pretty equal chance of stacking the balls, so I give Aubry and Tai a 66.6% chance of winning it and Michele a 22.3 % chance.

I think Aubry could even pull a Hatch here as I think Michele would choose her to go to F2, and I think that Tai would as well. win/win for Aubry.

F3 boot: Michele

F2: Tai and Aubry
F1 Aubry.

"T/C/M/A"
Posted by michel2 on 05-18-16 at 03:06 PM
I think Tai goes out first when they hear it's a Final 2 then Cydney at F3 leaving Aubry to beat Michele in front of the jury.

"C/M/T/A"
Posted by Bebo on 05-18-16 at 04:17 PM
Michele wins IC and has to break her promise never to write Cydney's name down since she knows Aubry and Tai won't budge.

Aubry wins final TC and votes out Michele because she knows she will beat Tai in a F2.
- Michele doesn't have blood on her hands, while Tai has flipped more than an Olympic gymnast.
- Aubry is an honorary Brawn who has earned Scot and Jason's respect. Tai got the guys sent to the jury.
- Neil and Joe were Aubry's closest allies until each got pulled out of the game.

Julia would be the only one who would vote against Aubry (based on her interview comments), but the special reward could nullify her vote and make it a unanimous win for Aubry.

"Aubry/Tai/Michele/Cydney"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-18-16 at 05:01 PM
I can't wrap my head around 3 Challenges and 3 Tribal Councils without actually going down to an F2 so... Tai and Aubry continue to play well but things just don't work out for them.
First gone? Aubry.
Why Aubry? because both Cydney and Michele knew that Aubry was the bigger jury threat. Plus, Mark is still alive.

Next gone is Tai.

Leaving Cydney and Michele to face the jury (of which one might be missing OR have an extra vote).

Aubry plays her extra vote OR Julia is removed from the jury (not likely) to give the win to...Cydney, despite being a bit off putting played a much stronger game than Michele and cinches the win with Aubry, Joe, Neal, Jason and Debbie in her camp. Michele does get Julia and Tai and Scot.

Fan Fav is Mark!!!

"Cydney/Tai/Michele/Aubry"
Posted by Jims03 on 05-18-16 at 06:31 PM
First time voting in awhile, but why not. This is a complete guess.

My vote is based on an instinct that Michele is getting enough of an edit to be a finalist, but that there isn't enough substance to it for her to be the ultimate winner. At least, I hope this is right because I think a Michele win is super-boring.

I'm tempted to say Tai goes out at F4, but I feel like the story is foreshadowing a Cydney/Aubry showdown sooner than I had originally expected. I feel the Michele/Tai arc was created to setup how Tai bridges the gap between Michele and Aubry and gets Michele to sell out Cydney. I almost put Tai in 4th, but I feel the preview highlighted the all-girls alliance and Tai's danger too prominently for that to be what happens.

Whether it's a Final 3 or Final 2, am slotting Tai in 3rd place by process of elimination. I think it's possible that Aubry could win the final IC and view Michele as being someone who didn't do anything (even if Tai might be more beatable).

Alt Pick: Aubry/Cydney/Tai/Michele

"Cydney/Tai/Michele/Aubrey"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-18-16 at 07:11 PM

Viewer favorite(is this back?)-Aubrey and I think her biggest challenge is Debbie as older women have been in the running for these things. Denise Martin is an example, who did nothing.

Final 4 reward-Aubrey
Final 4 Immunity-Michele
Final 3 Immunity/reward-Aubrey

"Advantage"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-18-16 at 07:15 PM
I think Aubrey wins it and if its remove a juror she removes wild card Debbie.

And when Cydney is booted I predict the jury to go crazy with laughter and celebration.