URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8562
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 14 "Not Going Down Without a Fight" *no sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 05-12-16 at 03:19 AM
Leave Finale VidCaps and discussion of said VidCaps here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Post-Show Promo"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-12-16 at 03:24 AM
Finale VidCaps and Transcript courtesy of... SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on Survivor, after 35 of the toughest days in Survivor history, we are down to four, and with alliances up in the air, it is anybody's game to win.

Tai (talking to Aubry): I realized last night, all the game became individual.

JP: Aubry has lost her closest ally for the second time this season...

Tai: It's sad that Joe left.

Aubry (cam. conf.): With Joe gone, I don't have many options.

JP: ...and then scrambles to find a new one.

Aubry (talking to Tai): The best move for your game would be to stick with me.

Aubry (cam. conf.): I played this game making hard decisions. I'm not going to throw it all on an emotional decision at the eleventh hour.

JP: Michele has played a game centered around loyalty.

Michele (talking to Cydney): Your name's not getting written down by me.

JP: ...but now struggles to find someone she can trust.

Michele: If Tai wins, I feel like I'm screwed.

JP: She will have to fight her way to the end.

Michele: I've been on thin ice but I will fight as hard as I can until my torch is snuffed.

JP: Cydney is playing with fire with competing alliances.

Michele (talking to Cydney): Aubry definitely wants to go to the end with you.

Cydney: But I'm tight with you too, though.

JP: Will they carry her to the end or blow up in her face?

Cydney: There's definitely a trick to being in the middle. You have to play the game and not let the game play you, especially at the end, that's the most important part.

JP: Tai is without an advantage or an idol. For the first time in the game, he is vulnerable.

Tai (talking to Aubry): I'm at the bottom, right? You girls all get together.

JP: Without a solid alliance Tai may have to draw on new resources.

Tai (cam. conf.): Every single decision I go with my heart, but I have to look at the bigger picture, because ultimately I want a million dollars at any cost.

JP: It all comes to a dramatic conclusion...

JP (starting challenge): Go!

JP: ...as these four battle it out for a million dollar prize and the title of Sole Survivor.

"RE: Post-Show Promo"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-12-16 at 02:23 PM
Easy to see that there are 2 challenges at F4. So, one for a heck of a reward, ? advantage, think Keith in the second Bl v Water. Perhaps an advantage for the IC, or perhaps something else?

Here are the 2 challenges:

We can see Jiffy on the top level of the challenge, but I do not see any sign of the IN so perhaps this one was for reward...

Colors:

Michele: Orange
cydney: blue
Tai: Yellow
Aubry: Red

The next challenge is seen here:

Looks like there are stages this to this challenge. First they race through obstacles to get at a station where it looks as though Aubry is in the lead....

Then they go under or over netting, over obstacles, then across a balance beam, to another station and it still looks like Aubry is in the lead...

Colors:

Turquoise: Tai
Red: Cydney
Yellow: Aubry
Blue: Michele

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-12-16 at 07:36 PM
Wow, that's a pretty hard fall by Cydney. Looks like Aubry is doing well at the puzzle.

Wonder if that last screen cap is symbolic of what happens at F4?

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-12-16 at 08:37 PM
It would explain Aubrey's edit for sure. She was hiding behind the OTT winners edit pre-merge(Debbie), only to have hers blow up after. Given the situation it appeared she had to win this immunity.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-12-16 at 09:52 PM
Great job Flowerpower of showing the 2 challenges but I'm pretty sure the giant tall platform challenge will be for Immunity and the obstacle/puzzle challenge will be for Reward ("game-changing reward ")

In San Juan del Sur the Final 4 Immunity Challenge was this similar looking challenge:

We couldn't see an Immunity Necklace stand anywhere but it turned out to just be hanging on a thin stick strapped to the platform rails so I think it will be hard to see the Immunity Necklace.

There are a few more challenge photos that help to visualize the entire challenge and let's put them in order:

I think this is the Final 4 Reward Challenge:

Colors:

Turquoise: Tai
Red: Cydney
Yellow: Aubry
Blue: Michele

First crawl under a net

Then slide puzzle tiles off the end of table hitting a gong(?) and dropping into a box

See end of the slide table from the previous photo in this photo
After slide table navigate across Teeter Totter (Tai)
Then across the balance beam (Cydney)

Then there is a puzzle table that has six squares to put the correct 6 numbers into. OUCH Cydney! Aubry appears to be way ahead of everyone!

Finally dial in the correct 6 numbers and remove a bar releasing your flag and probably win an Advantage in the next Immunity Challenge or the power to remove a Juror!

And here I believe is the Final 4 Immunity Challenge

Colors:

Michele: Orange
Cydney: Blue
Tai: Yellow
Aubry: Red

All 4 start at the base of the structure and run out into the water to retrieve puzzle pieces

Jeff yells GO as they race into the ocean

All 4 return with the puzzle pieces and climb the tower where you can see all 4 at the top with Jeff

All 4 are working on this puzzle

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-13-16 at 07:16 AM
Good job, Sheldor! You could be right about the IC, but we really don't know...

There are a few more observations:

First, regarding this picture and the challenge course:

See end of the slide table from the previous photo in this photo
After slide table navigate across Teeter Totter (Tai)
Then across the balance beam (Cydney)

There is also a structure that they have to scale over or under after the slide table, then onto the Teeter Totter, then to the balance beam before arriving at the table to find the right numbers. Aubry is well ahead as you can see she has all of her tiles played out on the table already...

What is interesting is there are a pile of tiles on Cydney's table, and there are no tiles on Tai's or Michele's table? Did she have to go back for something? She's been to the table once and dropped off the tiles and missed something?

Then, in the next challenge where they have to complete a tiered tower of blocks, we see that Michele and Tai are at a very similar point in the challenge, while Cydney is behind them. We see Michele and Tai's structures, but we do not see Cydney's structure at all, and she is between Michele and Tai, if she were at the same point as them, we should see her tower in this picture...

Clearly, Michele and Tai are very close, while Cydney is behind, we do not see her blue blocks, but we do see the top of her head, she must be leaning over the table. It appears that the blocks used are different sizes, so they have to use them to create a tower with tiers that is level at all levels. If you are behind this would be an easy challenge to cheat off of someone else structure...(just saying
We do not see Aubry beyond Tai or her structure at all.

On first review it appears that Aubry will win the tiles and number combination challenge, while Michele or Tai looks like they could win the build the tower challenge? But, we don't see Aubry at all...I do think that Aubry has a leg up in the water if there is swimming and/or diving involved....thinking back to her stellar performance in the first IC! So, she could win them both? One thing is clear....it doesn't look like Cydney will win either.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-15-16 at 12:08 PM
Sorry Flowerpower I meant to reply to your questions the other day...

There is also a structure that they have to scale over or under after the slide table, then onto the Teeter Totter

I saw that structure but wasn't sure what it was for so I didn't mention it.

What is interesting is there are a pile of tiles on Cydney's table, and there are no tiles on Tai's or Michele's table?

No tiles on Tai's table but I do see some tiles on Michele's table stacked up right above Aubry's arms.

Did she have to go back for something? She's been to the table once and dropped off the tiles and missed something?

I didn't realize they have to navigate that structure, teeter totter and balance beam while balancing some tiles on a blade or spatula. You can probably decide how many to attempt but if any fall off you have to stop and take them all back and try again. I'm guessing Tai is having trouble with this.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-15-16 at 05:10 PM
Thanks, Sheldor. The spatula that they have to transport the tiles with....that explains it! Thanks...

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-14-16 at 06:16 PM
I am hoping that if Aubrey has this reward, then maybe it's not removing a juror but taking away a vote at the final four? It would not be game changing to remove a juror if you don't make the finals. Why would they have this reward before a final four also and not a final three? Usually advantage rewards are before the final challenge. Something's not right.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-15-16 at 10:11 AM
All good points, Outsider...

Posted by Sheldor on 05-15-16 at 12:41 PM
"Why would they have this reward before a final four also and not a final three? Usually advantage rewards are before the final challenge."

Good question. Usually but not always. Keith won Advantage at the Final 5 Reward challenge in San Juan del Sur. He won the Final 5 Immunity Challenge but lost the Final 4 Immunity Challenge so it has been done before.

And like Voting Advantages and Idols you can get voted out before using them so they could give the remove Juror Reward which is only useful if you don't get voted out but that does seem a bit strange.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-15-16 at 08:47 PM
How could I forget Keith's f5 immunity advantage? In fact the last two advantage challenges were f5. I was thinking of Caramoan, Philippines, and China moreover.

Posted by Bebo on 05-13-16 at 11:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-16 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-13-16 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

edited because I thought the bold might make it easier to read

Tai (talking to Aubry): I realized last night, all the game became individual.

Like Aubry, Tai realizes this is the chance you need to think for yourself instead of past alliances.

Aubry (talking to Tai): The best move for your game would be to stick with me.

Aubry wanted to take Tai to a F3 when Joe was there.

Aubry (cam. conf.): I played this game making hard decisions. I'm not going to throw it all on an emotional decision at the eleventh hour.

Emotional decision - stick with her original alliance. But given how tight Cydney and Michele are, she knows they'd go after her if Tai wins immunity.

Michele (talking to Cydney): Your name's not getting written down by me.

So Michele is sticking with her alliance even though the game is individual now. Sounds like she won't vote out Cydney, and probably not get to vote for her at the end.

Michele: If Tai wins, I feel like I'm screwed.

Because she is. She promised Cydney not to write her name down, but we did not see Cydney make the same promise.

JP: She will have to fight her way to the end.

Sounds like she doesn't win F4 IC.

Michele: I've been on thin ice but I will fight as hard as I can until my torch is snuffed.

Her torch will be snuffed...most likely at F4.

JP: Cydney is playing with fire with competing alliances.

Sticking with Michele = 2-2 tie. Going with Tai means that she would either eliminate Michele (if Aubry votes with Tai) or a 2-2 tie with between Tai and Michele (if Aubry votes with Michele). If Tai and Michele tie, she can always vote out Tai in the revote.

Michele (talking to Cydney): Aubry definitely wants to go to the end with you.

F3? Yeah, she'd keep Cydney instead of Michele, since we have been given reasons Michele would be seen positively by the jury.

JP: Will they carry her to the end or blow up in her face?

Cydney: There's definitely a trick to being in the middle. You have to play the game and not let the game play you, especially at the end, that's the most important part.

She ends up getting played by the game, when they find out it's a F2 instead of F3. She finishes 3rd.

Tai (talking to Aubry): I'm at the bottom, right? You girls all get together.

JP: Without a solid alliance Tai may have to draw on new resources.

He's already worked with Aubry. Last ep he was working with Michele. The only new resource is Cydney.

Tai (cam. conf.): Every single decision I go with my heart, but I have to look at the bigger picture, because ultimately I want a million dollars at any cost.

Tai plays with his heart, Aubry plays with her head. Head beats hearts.

Survivors who play to win at any cost usually end up burning bridges with jury members. Aubry has voted people out while keeping their respect for her game, while Tai was seen as a flipper. Anyone voting out of respect for Aubry, and anyone voting seeking revenge on Tai would vote for Aubry.

Based on Julia's exit interview, I don't she votes for Aubry, but everyone else will. Jeff reminded us the medical evacs were her closest allies, so that's 2 votes for Aubry. Jason called Aubry an honorary Brawn and Tai flipped to get Scot and Jason out of the game, so there's 2 more votes for Aubry. I think Debbie, Cydney, and Michele would respect Aubry's game enough to vote for her. So the final vote would be 8-1. If there's a vote elimination, she either wins 8-0 or 7-1.

JP: It all comes to a dramatic conclusion...

I think the dramatic conclusion is...

Tai wins F4 immunity, Michele voted out.
Tai or Aubry win F3 immunity, Cydney voted out.

Aubry beats Tai in the jury vote.

This also gives Tai the million dollar quote when he voted to eliminate Scot and save Aubry - I'm making a million dollar decision here.

Since I'm most likely wrong, please pick my "logic" apart.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-13-16 at 12:05 PM

Bebe: Great assessments and conclusions! Very logical. But, I do see it a little differently. I think that it is indeed Michele that is the fighter, fighting her way until her torch is snuffed. I think that Aubry wins the reward and the advantage. If it's removing a juror, I think it will be Julia that is removed.

I agree that Michele is tightest with Cydney. Michele and Cydney clearly want Tai gone. Tai and Aubry want Cydney gone. Last week, Aubry identified Cydney as her primary target and I still think she will feel the same way, and I believe Tai will stick with her. I think an "emotional decision" for Aubry would be her turning on Tai after she pledged to him last week, and going with the easy vote, the girls. I think she will stick with Tai.

We see Michele and Tai are neck in neck in the F4 IC, but in order for Michele to utter the title quote, I will fight to the end, and in order for this to come true: If Tai wins I'm screwed, Tai, I think will indeed win the F4 IC.

You were right, we heard that Michele will NOT write Cydney's name down, but we DID NOT hear Cydney say the same thing. I think Michele will indeed write Cydney's name down....she voted out Nick, she voted out Julia, why wouldn't she vote out Cydney too? Tai and Aubry will vote for Cydney, Cydney will vote for either Aubry or Michele, and Michele most likely will vote Cydney to avoid the tie.

F4: Cydney

F3: Tai, Aubry, Michele

I think that most likely Michele will win the F3 IC. She will chose to vote out Tai, leaving Michele and Aubry as the F2, Aubry wins.

At least that is how I see it, I could be SOAH RONG!

"New promo on TV tonight"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-12-16 at 11:30 PM
It said 3 Tribal Councils (implying it's an F2) and "One epic twist."

"S32E14 Preview"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-13-16 at 05:13 PM

Survivor - Not Going Down Without a Fight (Preview)
Published on May 13, 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGHkaXUXNIk

The remaining castaways fight for a game-changing reward to help determine their fate. Then, after 39 intense days of one of the toughest seasons in Survivor history, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor and awarded the $1 Million prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, on Survivor, Wednesday, May 18 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Note: At 00:18 you can see Michele wearing the Immunity Necklace marching to Tribal Council with Aubry behind her and then someone else comes into view (Joe or Cydney?).

Is this from Episode 11 when Michele won Immunity?

"RE: S32E14 Preview"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-13-16 at 06:04 PM
It looks like it might be a leak. People on Sucks are saying that this is new and not from that episode. Also, they think it's Cydney behind Aubrey.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-13-16 at 06:12 PM
They showed Aubrey jumping, do those two challenges involve jumping? That might mean she's in a third challenge involving water?

Posted by Sheldor on 05-13-16 at 08:28 PM
Aubry is jumping off the boat from Episode 1.

I think most of the video in the promo is from previous Episodes except for the Challenge scenes.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-13-16 at 10:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-16 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Michele had a flower in her hair when she won the last immunity.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-13-16 at 10:41 PM
Yeah. The flowers were mostly yellow but there was purple too. I think I see a bit of purple above Michele's head.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-13-16 at 11:38 PM
Episode 14 Promo Video march to Tribal Council with Michele wearing the Immunity Necklace and Aubry with buff in her hair and wearing her geometric pattern blue/black sweater. Coming into view on the right appears to be either Cydney or Joe

Episode 11 Leaving camp for Tribal Council
Julia, Michele, Aubry, Joe, (off screen Cyndey, Tai & Jason)
Note: Aubry wearing her *sleeveless* Blue button blouse NOT her Blue/Black geometric pattern sweater with long Black sleeves.

Episode 11 Julia, Michele, Aubry (Blue Blouse strap), Joe, Cydney (with flower in her bun on top of her hair), Tai, Jason

Episode 11 Beach Scene: Julia, Michele, Aubry (Blue Blouse), Joe, Cydney, Tai, Jason

Episode 11 Entering Tribal Council: Julia, Jason, Michele with Immunity Necklace, and Cydney

Episode 11 Tribal Council: L to R Cydney, Michele, Jason, Julia, Tai, Aubry (now wearing Glasses and no longer wearing the Blue sleeveless Blouse she was wearing marching to Tribal Council she now has on the Blue/Black geometric sweater with Black sleeve which matches what she is wearing in the Episode 14 Promo video except her Buff is around her neck not on hear head), and Joe

I'm convinced the Episode 14 promo is using old video from Episode 11 when Michele won Immunity. People probably think Aubry wearing her Blue/Black geometric sweater in the Episode 14 promo rules out this being from Episode 11 since she was wearing her Blue sleeveless blouse on the march to Tribal Council but we KNOW she changes outfit before marching into Tribal Council in Episode 11 and I think the Episode 14 Promo video is from after Aubry changes her blouse to her sweater.

Posted by tribephyl on 05-14-16 at 02:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-16 AT 02:32 AM (EST)

Stick to your guns, Sheldor.
Sadly, I'm gonna have to say that I am NOT convinced this is from episode 11.
I DO think it's from a future time.
Aside from the yellow flowers in Michele's hair, Aubry's sweater change doesn't match the lighting from a typical leaving camp shot. It is definitely Cydney behind Aubry. (Not Joe)

For me, it is not hard to believe it could be at F4 and Michele has won the necklace. The design of the IC appears to either favor her or Cydney as the winner, so one of them wins Immunity.

What would be even harder to swallow is if it were a shot of the F3. But still possible.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-14-16 at 07:25 AM
What's interesting is that she is wearing her hair the exact same way....hmmm? Definitely looks like it is Cydney behind Aubry.

Michele could win the F4 IC, we see her and Tai are very close. We also hear Tai at one point say, "I am on bottom, you girls all together", or something like that. He would say that especially if he knows that he is vulnerable and the easy thing to do would be to vote him out. This could be the "hard decision" that Aubry has to make at F4.

Cydney and Michele voting for Tai, Aubry with a tough decision....will she stick with Tai and go for the tie, OR, will she vote Tai out, and go with the girls?

Or, it could indeed be F3 Immunity necklace? Michele will have to win at least one of them...

Posted by tribephyl on 05-14-16 at 11:23 AM
Or, it could indeed be F3 Immunity necklace? Michele will have to win at least one of them...
My thoughts exactly.
Although she doesn't have to win it at F4 as much as she will absolutely have to win it at F3 in order to get to finals. (As I think she does).
At this stage Tai is enemy number one... yet, both Cydney and Aubry understand that Michele is a friends-on-the-jury threat and should be taken out sooner rather than later. I definitely see Michele sticking with Cydney, I definitely see Aubry as being conflicted.
For me, Aubry's game will depend on whether she will take Tai to the end. I just don't think she'll push the tie vote scenario and will rather take the two women, hoping Michele loses F3 immunity.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-14-16 at 01:55 PM
In 4 of the 5 Tribal Council's that Michele attended she had her hair up and wore a jeweled headband.

Only in Ep11 TC did she have her hair down and did not wear the jeweled headband exactly matching the Ep14 Promo.

Ep08 Tribal Council

Ep09 Tribal Council

Ep10 Tribal Council

Ep11 Tribal Council

Ep14 Promo

Ep12 Tribal Council

I agree the Ep14 Promo lighting makes it seem like a leaving camp scene in the late afternoon sun and Aubry wearing her sweater instead of blouse does not match the Ep11 leaving camp scene.

However we also know they film/stage these scenes multiple times and it is possible this was a scene they filmed and didn't use and asked them to dress differently for another scene.

I am starting to lean toward Final 4 leaving camp for TC. The promo department was careful enough to only include Final 4 scenes of the Reward and Immunity Challenge and I would hope they were not dumb enough to put in a scene of the Final 3 marching to Tribal Council.

Does that look like Cydney's hair down on the side in the Ep14 Promo? Because Cydney had her hair all tied up tightly in a bun on top of her head for Ep11 Tribal Council (see photo above).

Posted by kingfish on 05-14-16 at 02:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-16 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Very interesting, and very worthy of discussion. But that's Cyd's face in Tribe's photo.

I am resisting the thought that they would hand us the upcoming IC winner on a platter. It's so unlike them (although I'll save everybody the lookup effort and admit that they probably have done so in the past).

As to the purple flower, did they photo-colorize it from EP 11? That would a very subtle thing to do to fool us into thinking Michele wins IC. Not sure these guys work at that level of subtlety.

Or is it a bit of color in the background? Seems unlikely, but it's possible. I think the focus is wrong for that to be the case, but it could be.

A second take from Episode 11? And Michele happened to put another flower in her hair, because it fell out or was wind blown out?

Until I see differently, I have to believe that that photo is not of Michele in EP14 going to TC. They try so hard to keep mystery in the game that to give us the IC winner at such an important stage of the game is totally out of character.

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-14-16 at 04:24 PM
Yes they have Spencer in Cagayan at f5, Jason this year when he won, and Brian in Thailand at final four TC.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-14-16 at 04:27 PM
There are purple colored items on their torches

So maybe the purple I see above Michele is from Aubry's torch?

Definitely leaning more toward Ep14 Promo being the actual Final 4 (or Final 3) march to Tribal Council but Michele's hair style matching Ep11 still gives me pause.

Posted by michel2 on 05-15-16 at 10:39 PM
It's a fashion statement: You don't wear a tiara AND a necklace without looking pretentious! It has to be one or the other. And you wear your air up with a tiara but down with a necklace. Everyone should know that...

Posted by kingfish on 05-17-16 at 11:16 PM
After watching the video that that grab was grabbed from, that piece of purple behind Michele moves with her head. It is in her hair.

So, unless that is from an earlier TC, the EP is just handing us a spoiler that Michele wins one of the two remaining IC's. Kinda kills some of the fun.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-19-16 at 06:45 PM
...and it turns out to be a total spoiler for the winner of the ONLY Immunity Challenge in the Finale!

Good job CBS!

Posted by Sheldor on 05-16-16 at 08:04 PM
Survivor Kaôh Rōng :
Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II
Episode 14 Promo

Date: 5.13.16
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s32_promo_ep14.html

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Announcer: Survivor Finale Wednesday...
_0001

Jeff Probst: There's only one thing on your mind, getting to the end.
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006

Announcer: ...the end of the most punishing season of Survivor.
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010

Probst <from Episode 4>: Call the chopper!
_0011
_0012

Announcer: ...is here.
_0013

Tai <camera confessional>: The game just switched again.
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017

Announcer: Three Tribal Councils.
_0018
_0019
_0020

Michele <camera confessional>: Everyone's trying to scramble.
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024

Announcer: Two unforgettable hours
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029

Announcer: and one..
_0030
_0031
_0032

Cydney <camera confessional>: I just need to fight my way out.
_0033

Announcer: ...epic...
_0034
_0035
_0036

Aubry <camera confessional>: I'm not going down without a fight.
_0037
_0038
_0039

Announcer: ...twist.
_0040

Probst: Nobody saw that coming.
_0041
_0042

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-17-16 at 07:33 PM
Why does it appear to me Aubrey wins that challenge? She seems like she's excited.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-16 at 09:23 PM
Why does it appear to me Aubrey wins that challenge? She seems like she's excited.

Well, going by that promo, there are more pics of Aubry in the challenge....therefore, a la the Tribephyl Theory, she must win!

"S32E14 "Not Going Down Without a Fight" Press Images"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-16-16 at 06:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-16 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-16-16 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-16-16 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

S32E14 "Not Going Down Without a Fight" Press Images

Thumbnail Press Images from CBS Press Express
UPDATE 1: Now in Screen Grab order!
UPDATE 2: Full Size Image Links added to InsideSurvivor

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:00 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0022.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:00 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0023.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:01 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0024.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:01 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0025.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:02 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0026.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:03 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0027.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:03 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0028.jpg

Numbers jump +22 to Final 4 walking to the Reward Challenge

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:06 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0050.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:06 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0051.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:07 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0052.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0053.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0054.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:08 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0055.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0056.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0057.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:09 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0058.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0059.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0060.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:11 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0062.jpg

Note: 15 minute gap in Screen Grabs from Final 4 Reward Challenge to Final 4 Immunity Challenge and numbers go backwards from 0062 to 0001

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:26 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0001.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:28 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0002.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0003.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0004.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:29 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0005.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:29 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0006.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:30 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0007.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:31 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0008.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:31 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0009.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:33 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0010.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0011.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0012.jpg

S32_Ep14_SG_0013.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:34 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0014.jpg

Note: 18 minute gap in Screen Grabs. All 4 are seen so Post-IC but Pre-TC

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:52 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0029.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:52 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0030.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:53 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0031.jpg

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 12:55 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0032.jpg

Note: 32 minute gap in Screen Grabs. Final 3 Immunity Challenge

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 01:27 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0070.jpg

Note: Jeff is wearing light blue shirt with long sleeves rolled up which is what he is wearing at the end of the Preview after announcer says "Epic Twist" and Jeff says "No one saw that coming" Is Jeff talking about a Final 3 Loved Ones visit?

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 01:30 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0078.jpg

Looks like
1st = Red with 2 Bases, 1 Ball and placing Second Ball
2nd = Yellow with 2 Bases and 1 Ball
3rd = Blue with 1 Base, 1 Ball, and placing the Second Base

Note: 20 minute gap in Screen Grab Time and numbers went backwards by 38

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 01:50 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0040.jpg

Does this photo of Tai indicate he made it through the Final 4 Tribal Council?

Note: 42 minute gap in Screen Grab Time

Screen Grab at Fri 5/13/2015 02:32 PM
S32_Ep14_SG_0042.jpg

"RE: S32E14 "Not Going Down Without a Fight" Press Images"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-17-16 at 09:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-16 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

Clearly, if this is after the F3 IC...

...it must mean that Tai is F3.....

So, Cydney or Aubry must be out at F4...!

Great catch, Sheldor! This is huge!

Aubry was the one that labeled Cydney as the biggest threat. I think Cydney and Michele were solid to vote out Tai, so if Cydney goes, Tai and Aubry vote together at F4.

We see the picture of Michele with the IN, that has to be for F4 then, because we see Cydney after Aubry. That picture of Michele with the IN cannot be for F3, because Tai would be in it...

It leads me to speculate that Michele could win the F3 challenge as well and Aubry goes along with Michele to vote out Tai. If Aubry were to win the F3, I could see her voting with Tai to vote out Michele. But, I do believe Michele makes it to F2.

Aubry will win, in this scenario, I think...

One other question:

What is Cydney wearing around her neck here? It's red....and she was in the red lane for the RC? Can't help but wonder if she won the advantage? IDK? She looks happy here....fwiw.

"RE: S32E14 "Not Going Down Without a Fight" Press Images"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-18-16 at 10:35 AM
Just keep in mind those are Screen Grab times not photo taken times. The person doing the Screen Grabs could have decided they needed another image of Tai and went back to an earlier part of the Finale episode. There is a pretty large time gap so who knows what went on during that gap!

"S32E14 Sneak Peek Reward Challenge"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-16-16 at 09:36 PM

Survivor - Not Going Down Without a Fight (Sneak Peek)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJ_0GGi2_I
Published on May 16, 2016

The remaining castaways fight for a game-changing reward to help determine their fate. Then, after 39 intense days of one of the toughest seasons in Survivor history, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor and awarded the $1 Million prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, on Survivor, Wednesday, May 18 at 8/7c. Only CBS

"S32E14 Challenge Preview Final 4 IC"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-16-16 at 09:39 PM

Survivor Challenge Preview - Gimme Three Steps (Ep 11)
Published on May 16, 2016

Go behind the scenes of this week's immunity challenge "Gimme Three Steps" with Supervising Producer John Kirhoffer. The two-hour SURVIVOR season finale followed by the LIVE one-hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPfjMjWthE

Note: John K. says this is the Final Immunity Challenge but the Press Images show another challenge with 3 stations.

"RE: S32E14 Challenge Preview Final 4 IC"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-19-16 at 06:42 PM
So this really was the Final Immunity Challenge since the next challenge was for the Jury Removal Power.

I wonder if the Jury Removal challenge (stacking balls) was supposed to be the Final 5 Immunity Challenge that was canceled by Joe leaving?