URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8559
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32|Time to Vote|Ep. 13"

Posted by CTgirl on 05-10-16 at 03:29 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Merged Dara Tribe

Aubry
Cydney
Joe
Mark the Chicken
Michele
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joe"
Posted by michel2 on 05-10-16 at 04:01 PM
Call the whambulance! Joe is getting pulled from the game so that we can have a good finale.

"Joe"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-10-16 at 04:20 PM

"Joe"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-10-16 at 04:35 PM
Joe medically evacuated at night after winning Reward Challenge and taking Aubry and Cydney on Reward. This might have actually helped to save Aubry from being voted out!

"Joe"
Posted by kingfish on 05-10-16 at 04:41 PM

That's spelled J-O-E. Joe.

"Joe"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-10-16 at 04:59 PM
BAAAAAAAAA

"Joe"
Posted by peppermint12 on 05-10-16 at 07:42 PM
I'm wondering if the possibility of a final three with a Brain, a Brawn, and a Beauty becomes an appealing story for the producers. With 4 in the finale, they could use the delayed family visit as a way to fill time and still have a final 3. My guess is that Tai goes, and then the 3 girls are the final three, echoing their helicopter reward trip.

"Joe"
Posted by CTgirl on 05-10-16 at 07:49 PM
Dr. Joe shows up in time to pull FBI Joe from the game!

Jason had an infection on the bottom of his foot that he was hiding from the doctors by wearing shoes. He had to go to Phnom Penh for surgery. I wonder if that made them look closer at Joe's infections and decide he couldn't wait it out until the end of the game.

"Joe"
Posted by Outsider32 on 05-11-16 at 02:56 AM
Obvious is obvious.

"Joe"
Posted by Bebo on 05-11-16 at 12:29 PM
Not only didn't the guy have a story line, he won't even have a TC to usher him out.

"Joe"
Posted by Corvis7 on 05-11-16 at 02:24 PM
So I can get one right this season.

"Vote Tally: 10=Joe"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-11-16 at 06:25 PM
Time to tally the votes...

Let's see if I can correctly tally the votes!

Have we ever had a unanimous vote before?

"RE: Vote Tally: 10=Joe"
Posted by michel2 on 05-11-16 at 06:32 PM
Probably in the days of snewser.

"RE: Vote Tally: 10=Joe"
Posted by kingfish on 05-11-16 at 08:43 PM
Very rare for unspoiled episodes.

Even then there's usually some idiot that didn't get the memo. And usually that was me.