URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8555
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32|Ep 12|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 03:05 PM
Please post all comments relating to tonights episode here in the East Coast Spoiler Thread until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget, no siggies, please! Have PHUN!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously On Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 08:09 PM
Everything is going right for Tai...he had an idol an advantage in the game and an alliance of 5, but Jason and Julia saw that Tai was the biggest threat in the game. And they tried to get Cydney and Michele to take Tai out which left Cydney and michele with a big decision, to take out one of michele's closest allies or the biggest threat....at TC, Jason made his case to vote out Tai...but michele and Cydney stuck with the majority and sent Julia to the jury leaving Jason to fend for himself....

when he said 6 left, who will be voted out tonight, it showed Michele leaving TC with her torch???

at night...see Marc....night 29....Tai...To Jason: you are persuasive...I was fearful I almost played my idol, Jason hugged him. Jason cons: at TC people saw that I can preach, I do it everyday, I make mothers rat their sons out...I know how to talk...have to take the opportunity when they come, now is the time to start making changes

See Jason talking with Cyd ad Michele: Tai will be hard to beat, Aubry will be hard to beat...I am not a bad person to have on your side, I am better to take to the F3 than one of them, now is the time to start scheming for yourself

Michele: cons: Jason hit me and cod real hard, I do think it would be smart to go to end with him, I voted Julia, no better way to show my loyalty than to vote out my biggest loyalty to them

Tai is sitting with Joe and Aubry, wants to stick tighter, I have na extra vote
Aubry: Tai reveals he has an extra vote so scary, I had so many different levels of control, I have to keep on Tai's side

Tai only us three know I have an extra vote

Tai: My alliance is Aubry and Joe and Cydney is number 4, so next votes either Jason or Michele. Jason may be less of a threat than Michele, she is a more rounded player so I have an extra vote for one of them....cut to intro

"Tai tells Aubry, Joe he has an extra vote"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 08:19 PM
wants to take out Michele and Jason...

see michele in hammock, Marc with Tai...Tai finds a grub...might have to eat that in a challenge, it's fat it's nasty, maybe Marc would like it....Marc LOVED it...#Markthechicken....he ate it whole
Jason: I gave up hope of eating that chicken days ago, everyone loves Mark....I'm definitely between a rock and hard place now, they are set in their ways and everything lands on deaf ears....Jason talking to Joe....we are wasting the concept of the game, no one is playing the game right now, it's frustrating
Joe: I don't think Jason has any respect for things that don't go his way, he's vulgar and tries to bulldoze through but I think people see through that
Jason: at this point I have one card to play, lazy, lay around don't help with anything, doing that makes them say, he's not winning any votes, lets just keep him around...the lazy strategy!

RC: come on in!

divided into 2 teams of 3, race thru obstacles to floating maze, all 3 players maneuver to get three balls through the maze, first team to win gets to go to wild life alliance, a place that rescues animals from poachers, enjoy the facility and eat....

2 teams: Joe aubry cydney vs. Tai, Jason, Michele

Jason and Joe in first....Jason is quickly hopping through these obstacles, Joe has big blur on his a$$....Michele diving in for blue, Joe still working for yellow....Joe not giving up...Michele is there now, Tai in water for blue, and cydney is in the water for yellow, must make up some time....Tai is grabbing the first ball for the blue team...now aubrey in the water...blue working together to maneuver ball through the maze....all about team work, yellow has first ball....Tai, michele Jason a lot of communication...Cydney aubry Joe, right back in this...great leadership by Jason...nicke work by the blue, getting first ball in....Joe and company not much progress at all...Joe tells them that that they are not listening to me. Jason has second ball...they have the hang of it, big reward on the line, Jason very confident fully in control....getting second ball in, Jason getting third and final ball....Joe and company get first ball in, Aubry gets next ball...Tai, michelle and jason have figured this out, and they win...We needed this, Tai kisses them all...Joe: you dumb ball...have a good afternoon...Tai: I was very excited to go on this reward, I love animals, I am worried that the team that didn't win back at camp...Tai is worried about leaving!

"post reward challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 08:28 PM
Going to an animal preserve that rescues animals from poachers....see Dara day 30 the losers return

Joe is looking for the fire
Joe: we lost the challenge...Joe tells them all what to do...I have performed like a 6 month old, I am embarrassed by it, but what can I do
Sydney: I was sitting trying to get a meal, sat down too long have to get off my but, from Joe...
Sydney hates being told what to do
I don't do orders well, it's been proven this whole game, that's what happened with the brawn tribe
cydney complains about Joe in cons:
Joe is bossing them around terribly...yelling at them now...
Aubry: long day for all of us
I don't know what Joes' problem is...cydn is not going to be bossed around, I don't needed her blowing up the game cause then we are screwed!

Cut to winners: they have a picnic with a great spread
Michele: wonderful picnic, I was in heaven
team work...see an elephant coming their way...went

Tai: saw an elephant brought up, Michele shakes his tusk, Hi Lucky...Jason pets his trunk...found lucky his mother was lost...elephant sniffs tai...Jason's daughter is crazy over animals : my daughter loves them with autism, she loves them so coll that my daughter would love this so much...
They go in a monkey pound....feed them with bananas
Tai talks about Jason's daughter with autism...I am warming up to Jason a lot more, Michele makes an enemy with the jury, I think michele should go next
Michele: jason wants to seem a little softer than he is, but when the machete and the axe thing happened I saw him, best case scenario for me would to get Jason out next.

Tai wants Michele out
Michele wants Jason out

"RE: post reward challenge"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-04-16 at 08:34 PM
I'm working late so thanks for the PBP, Flo Po -- really appreciate it!

So Joe is the bossy one in the clue, very interesting.

"IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 08:38 PM
Michele gives it back...hold onto a road that holds onto a wobbly table, get blocks stack them and first to finish with their stack in tact wins immunity. When they said someone voted out and becomes 6th member of our jury they zoomed in on Cydney!

Go...definitely be a learning curve to this challenge, balance, speed, etc....Joe, 71, still in this game out to an early lead...Joe is playing aggressively, Cydney is in dead last, moving like she can't walk....Joe has 3rd block, then Michele, Tai, Joe has 4th...halfway through this challenge...cydney in dead last...Joe with fifth, the higher the stack gets the more careful you have to be....Joe's have fallen....dumps everything, pick up and start over at beginning, Michele drops, Aubry drops, Tai in lead, Jason on his tail...then Tai drops, Jason in the lead, Cydney is in second place...must remember how to spell immunity. Jason with a nice lead and he dumps. Sydney is in the lead now....she has not dropped this entire challenge, they are all chasing Cydney. increasing her lead with 5...cydney continues to go at a very slow pace which means she can be caught.....Joe keeps getting the wrong letter....Michele drops again, Tai drops and so does Aubry....only challenger to Cydney just dropped. Will come down to Jason and Cydney....can Jason pick up the pace to get back in this....Jason has 2 left, Cydney picking up the pace now....Cydney stacks her 7th, Jason has almost caught Cydney, Jason is very aggressive, Cydney is reaching for the block, Jason in the lead, both coming back with 8th and final block....both have their 8th block stacked, and Jason spills, it will be cydney....Cydney wins IC!

and a spot in the final 5, wow crazy!

Nicely done....safe...see michelle when they say someone will be voted out, first michele shown, then Joe, then Jason.

"RE: S32|Ep 12|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-16 at 08:48 PM
Tribephyl excellent analysis of the past previews of the Immunity Challenge to notice that the winner is featured with more images and correctly picking Cydney to win!

"Post IC ~ Cydney wins!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 08:57 PM
talk about slow and steady wins the race! Wow!

back at camp day 32....that was my favorite challenge so far says Tai. Tai: for tonights tribal I will try to convince the group we vote for michele...

sit down Joe and aubry and Cydney: Joe says that he would rather get rid of Jason...

then Michele came, but most likely we will be a strong 5...michele things that Jason is the next one to go. tonight I will use my extra vote to vote out michele. she is the bigger threat, Aubry says she's the bigger threat
Tai talks with Jason, vote for Michele...but I can't trust Tai, he's already turned on me once, I want to vote for Joe, play it by ear.
Sydney and Joe talk, Tai has his own agenda....cydney wants to convince people that Jason need to go before Michele.
Tai is trying to dictate what to do, suspicious, not sitting well with me
see cydney is talking to Michele in the water, she tells her that Tai wants her out...she asks that aubry is going for me? she says that Tai is...
Michele: tai is putting it in their heads that he wants me out
Sydney has her back
Michele is on a time limit, I will do some damage control and hope that Jason will go and that I can last another day in this game
Cyan and Aubry walking....Tai's been pushing so hard, I have already been through this...
Aubry: agrees with Tai, she's gets along with everyone, Tai wasn't democratic, and Cydney isn't going to be told what to do...
Aubry tells Cydny I hope that you respect that I have a different decision...she presses her, if it came down to it who would you vote for, crying, Aubry says she is having a rough day...

TC:

talk about the IC, does that sum up the game, yes, it's all over the place, just when you think you have it, it's gone....cydney: immunity can give you more sway....for me everyone hs to play their own game, some are dictating what to do
Michele says that Tai is dictating, he's said over and over again that he has HI and the advantage...
Tai talks...our alliance get together everyone has a voice and an opinion
Sydney tells them that he had the voice we weren't heard
Aubry said that we had time with cydney I thought we were all worked out as a group
Michele says we were in an alliance why do you need more conversations,
Michele says that I am on the bottom he can dictate cause he has 2 idols
Michele tells him I thought we were on the sam page...Tai said there is a group and then there is a smaller group.
So, michele says that I know where Tai thinks i sit in this game, Tai has turned on all his alliances...( I think Michele has too...)
Tai: TBH, i don't know how you end ups with this alliance, Michele says I was here before you were...Jiffy says that you are not only at the bottom...
Jason smiles
Aubry: I have a diff't style of play than Tai
Jason: the conversation is not swirling around you....does it excite you that it's about Tai and Michele...

Time to vote...

Tai votes Michelle: you gotta go first
Tai is using his advantage...they all look, explain what it is....I can add another vote to any tribal...counts the same as any other vote, go cast your second vote.
Writes: Michelle...this is number 2, you gotta go home.

Vote tally:

No one plays the HI

Jason
Michelle
Michelle
Jason
Joe
Jason
Jason

WOW!!!

Jason goes

WOW! It was his time...

It appears in voting out Jason you got rid of the one person still swimming alone, now there is not enough room in the raft for everybody....

"CONGRATULATIONS coldbrewer !"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-16 at 08:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS coldbrewer on being the ONLY one to vote for Jason! Once again I thought for sure they finally got Tai voted out!

"RE: CONGRATULATIONS coldbrewer !"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-04-16 at 09:46 PM
Once again I thought for sure they finally got Tai voted out!
me too.
Moreso after Tai blabbed his plan with playing the advantage this TC and his idol the next.
I thought for sure Joe and Aubry would run with the info. Perfect opportunity to blindside him.

"RE: CONGRATULATIONS coldbrewer !"
Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-16 at 11:00 PM
tribephyl that's EXACTLY what I was thinking after Tai spelled out his plan to Aubry and Joe!

"Crap"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 09:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-16 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Congrats Coldbrewer! Clearly, Jason had the confessional numbers to support the boot! He was ripe. I just thought that they would do something different this time!

If Joe collapses next week, then F4: Aubry, Michele, Tai, and Cydney

Next time on Survior
Tai's plan to take out Michele backfires
Tai: aubry pulled a fast one on me
But an unlikely alliance could change everything
Tai to Michele: I have an idol who do we pick?
Aubry: if he feels he's been betrayed he just might go another way
See Tai giving Michele a back rub
Michele: who would have ever thought that me and Tai would work together (laughs)

Last words from Jason: I have been watching S for 13 years and I still love just as much as day one. I didn't quit, didn't give up even being sent out on my own, I am proud of the way I played and I think my family will be too, love you girls!

Votes:
Jason: Joe
Joe: Jason
Michele: Jason
Aubry: Jason
Sydney: Jason
Tai: Michele
Tai: Michele

"RE: Crap"
Posted by coldbrewer on 05-04-16 at 10:40 PM
Flopo: that's exactly the reason why I chose Jason - the confessionals. He was ripe for a boot!

But man...Tai would have been the perfect blindside.

"Let's face it...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-04-16 at 09:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-16 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

It has been a fun and unpredictable season this year! WooHoooo!

I was beginning to think that Jason might make it to F3, at least I was hoping he would!

"RE: Let's face it...."
Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-16 at 09:12 PM
Yup! Editors are doing a great job! They took what really should have been two obvious boots (Julia then Jason) and crafted a believable story that others were more likely to be the vote off.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-04-16 at 09:19 PM
Can't wait to watch this episode. Agreed, they've done a good job of making us think it wouldn't be an obvious boot!

Interesting, so no hint of a med-evac in the "Next time on…."

Sure sounds like Tai screwed up his game and Michele is looking to be in a great spot now.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-04-16 at 09:33 PM
P.S. So based on the Finale clue of there being one person represented from every tribe, we now know that Cydney does not get voted out next week and makes F4 / final episode for sure.

Posted by michel2 on 05-04-16 at 10:10 PM
Yes, next week has to be one of Michele, Joe or Aubry because Tai has his idol so, unless he loses it, he's safe and Cydney is safe.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-16 at 10:13 PM
Gee that should make predicting much easier!

Michele, Joe or Aubry

There was an awful lot of Joe in this episode.
I think Joe might be going home...

Posted by CTgirl on 05-05-16 at 02:25 AM
Agreed. And Dr. Joe is back - he checked out Jason in the Ponderosa video which means we can now have our night time evacuation!