URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8554
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *no sources* "

Posted by Sheldor on 05-04-16 at 00:35 AM
S32E13 Title: "With Me or Not With Me"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *no sources* "
Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-05-16 at 09:53 AM
Here's Jeff's EW teaser. Sounds like an F2.

BONUS QUESTION! We have five players left and two episodes. I’m doing a little Survivor math on the fly here, and does that mean we are possibly looking at a final two this season?
Could it be that we finally listened to you and my friend Mike White (School of Rock, Enlightened) and went back to a final two? I mean, with all the evacuations we’ve had, it would make sense. And all your fans know you are an ardent supporter of the final two. Plus, you know that we here on the show think you are the cat’s meow and we only want to please you. So… is it possible that we are, at least for this season, going back to a final two? Yes, it is… possible.

Okay, sir, tease us up for next week’s penultimate episode.
Next time on Survivor: Every dog has their day.

So who is the dog having their day??? Seems like that clue works best for Joe or Michele since Cydney, Aubry and Tai have already had power at various points over the course of the game, but who knows!

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-05-16 at 10:03 AM
P.S. Wouldn't this be the week of the family visit? Maybe Joe wins reward and gets to see his significant other (he talked about her in a secret scene) and makes F5 and is therefore the dog who has his day?

I am excited about hopefully meeting the real Mark (Tai's significant other) and seeing him meet Mark the chicken, ha! (Jeff, by the way, jokes in his EW interview that they're going to let him come to FTC if he makes it 39 days. Or maybe he's not joking.)

Michele could also be the dog who has her day -- underdog throughout a lot of the post merge game, lost her best allies, targeted this past week, etc and now she's in a power position with Tai courting her.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-05-16 at 04:18 PM
"P.S. Wouldn't this be the week of the family visit?"

Could be. I'm sure the Press Release or Preview Videos will promote the Family Visit heavily.

However in the original Brains, Beauty, Brawn (Cagayan) the Family Visits was during the Finale at Final 4.

Regarding the "Every dog has their day."

Could Jeff be referring to winning a challenge?

Joe and Aubry have not won an Individual Immunity Challenge nor any Reward Challenges yet.

SIX different players have won Individual Immunity!

1 IC, 4 RC Tai
1 IC, 3 RC Michele
1 IC, 1 RC Cydney
0 IC, 0 RC Aubry
0 IC, 0 RC Joe

Posted by CTgirl on 05-05-16 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-16 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

IIRC, one of the reasons Aubrey was chosen to go on reward last week was because she hadn't been on one yet.

"Every Dog Has Its Day" sounds like it could be referring to Joe. He wins reward or immunity and then gets evaced!

If Aubrey is to win overall, she should have an IC win under her belt since no one is dominating. I hope she pulls one out soon.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-05-16 at 07:01 PM

ONE CASTAWAY STRUGGLES TO OVERCOME FEELING BETRAYED BY THEIR STRONGEST ALLY, ON THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

“With Me or Not With Me”– One castaway struggles to overcome feeling betrayed by their strongest ally. Also, an indulging reward might wreak havoc on one castaway, on the penultimate episode of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The end is near & $1 Million Prize is within reach 4 these final 5 castaways. @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 5/11 8pm http://bit.ly/21BwH5q

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=45207

Posted by Sheldor on 05-05-16 at 07:03 PM
"One castaway struggles to overcome feeling betrayed by their strongest ally"

That has to be Tai regarding Aubry

"an indulging reward might wreak havoc on one castaway"

Hmmm, someone gets drunk or over eats and gets very sick or potentially medically evacuated?

Posted by SquidProQuo on 05-06-16 at 09:51 AM
I just saw the new promo and yes, it hypes a big shocking change, so looks like this is finally the week for the Joe med-evac. Maybe he overdoes it trying to win reward or IC -- plus he's been looking like he's out of gas for a while now.

It would be ironic if Aubry is saved yet again by an ally being med-evac'ed.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-06-16 at 10:43 AM
"so looks like this is finally the week for the Joe med-evac. Maybe he overdoes it trying to win reward or IC -- plus he's been looking like he's out of gas for a while now.
It would be ironic if Aubry is saved yet again by an ally being med-evac'ed."

I think this screen cap says it all...

Posted by michel2 on 05-06-16 at 03:42 PM
It would be great to have a time stamp on this but it doesn't look like it's right when they return from TC. We practically never see B&W Survivor in the middle of a cycle unless it's a medevac.

Posted by kingfish on 05-06-16 at 04:11 PM
No one is lying down. Perhaps it's another infection, but you would have thought that the Medics would be all over any more infections before they became serious, especially after the earlier episodes. They paid close attention to Aubry's wound.

Aubry's hand is on Joe. In sympathy?