URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8551
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep 11|East Coast Update Thread|ECST"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 07:57 PM
All posts and comments here till after the show has aired on the West Coast and no piggies please.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Previously on Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 08:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-16 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

Tai Jason and scot thought they held all the power they had a mole in Julia, and an advantage in the game and 2 immunity idols that could be played after the vote, but Abury wanted to flip the game and went behind the backs of michele and julia to try to get Tai to flip on Jason and Scot leaving tai with a big decision, at TC, Scot got the majority of he votes and looked to Tai to get the other half of the super idol, but he betrayed scot and jason sending scot to the jury and sending jason's idol with him, leaving michele and julia out of the loop and jason all alone.

who's next?

see snake, night 27 Dara:

Tai: it's a game the littlest guy took out the biggest guy this season, Aubry: I'm so happy for you, they kiss at camp on their return
Tai: scot and jason those 2 guys talk over me, this is me getting control of my own game I have power now with the HI and the advantage

Jason tells Julia and cydney, they will never get rid of tai now
Jason in conf: the only thing that could go wrong did go wrong, lost my partner and lost my idol all at the same time

Jason continues to talk to Julia and Cydney: if anyone wants to do something nuts I am the one to do it, he tells Cydney and cydney tells him, I will keep that in mind
Julia is frustrated, she was out of the plan
Julia: I was playing both sides but aubry cydney Tai and Joe formed a little alliance me and michelle have gone down a few notches after tonight, we are all done

Aubry and Tai and Cydney final 4 and Joe
Aubry: confs: it feels so good, we changed the entire dynamic of the game and it feels so good, and jason doesn't have his idol anymore so hopefully we can get rid of him and be on our merry way!

"Post intro...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 08:19 PM
sum it up: Michele Julia recognize they are on the outside
Jason says if anyone wants to do something crazy, I am your guy
Aubry, Joe, Cydney and Tai think they are the final 4....celebrating.

Post intro: Morning...day 28...
tai: I am reminding myself that S is a big game and this is the first time I did a big move and I want to have a talk with Jason because it's hurtful and I betrayed him....goes to talk with Jason
I see you and Scot growing closer and closer, jason tells him he did it in the name of the game, and Jason tells him that it's a game that you can do everything right and still lose. Tai thanks him for listening
Jason : Tai did apologize, half ##### apology, I just want revenge right now, infuriated me he has an idol and an advantage and I don't have anything. can't let them see how much it made me angry, infuriated no ally or idol, with a guy with a big ole heart he sure screws a lot of people over, you screwed me over and you deserve the same fate because of it!

RC:

Come on in guys

race through obstacles collecting rings, 3 then land them on a swinging hook first to finish win, pick up by chopper touch down on sand spit in the middle of the ocean, picnic, wine, food fried chicken, not be running individually tethered together in pairs, one person will not participate. Random draw
Joe/Tai
Aubry/Julia
Michele/Cydney

over that first obstacle, then untie first ring, looking for 3 rings, michele first, Aubry and Julia take a big fall, micelle and cydney doing well, over and under the obstacles, working on second ring, Aubry and julia right behind, then Michele and Cydney getting third ring. Tai and Joe in last
have to knock off the third ring, aubry and julia in lead now have theirs, now all have them, now have to hook them, julia is trying first....all tossing ring, cydney hooks one...they toss the ring on a hook, and Joe hooks one, michele and Cydney hook another, Joe hooks another, tied 2 2....this is it right here....Cydney for the win, and gets it! they hug....she's pumped for fried chicken...congrats, your first win, she's wanted fried chicken....picnic, now, for past 28 days there has been nothing but blindsides, makes the next decision hard, can just pick one person to join you...hey decide fast, someone hasn't eaten and that person should eat, and that is aubry....here comes the chopper

see them go
Michele: glad we decided on Aubry because last night i was on the outside of the vote she this is a good opportunity for me to fix it so they want to move forward with me.

Jason: it's pretty bleak right now I cannot give up, for my family I can't give up, so I will try my best to find a crack somewhere.....as they walk off.

"Post RC..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 08:28 PM
see birds in flight then the chopper....this is incredible, says michele, Cydney: this is great this is an experience we will not get the rest of our life, look it's a beauty a brain and a brawn
aubry: survivor is about once in a life time experience a great time to reset for the next 11 days...see them chowing down, with wine, thanks ou, to the best day ever
michele I get by in my life on my social skills, me and julia are a tight two and I trust her but to get back in the game I have to make them trust me so just because I was out on the vote doesn't mean I am out on the alliance.

Aubry tells her everybody wants to work with her, I trust you
Aubry says that she has proved herself with us, she's voted with us overtime except when we left her out
Michele says she does feel reintegrated, instills faith by staying happy, staying humble, staying sane, hopefully my loyalty will make them want to keep me for longer

Sydney and Aubry talk, michele is a good option, we cannot go to F3 with Tai, says Cydney to Aubry, Aubrey tells her we have to keep him to get out Jason and julia.
Sydney says that Tai has an advantage and idol and we need michele to do it, get him out.

Dara day 28...

Julia to Jason, we have to win immunity, will be me on the block says Jason
I'm at the bottom, not going to quit there is always room it's do you find it in time, I can't believe I am this close and can't get there.
have to get rid of tai, we don't have numbers....waht would be the best case scenario, get 4 numbers for him, he'll play his idol or not and go home
Julia: Tai is a big threat with HI and advantage, he will win if gets to f3, use us as numbers
awry will sit where she is an not move says Jason
we got a plan for tai, clear shot to get with michele and Julia only leaves cydney. She likes to blindside, we had a good relationship in the beginning, I have to sell sell sell
Jason: are you thinking of doing anything crazy yet Cyd? get tai....with michele, we vote tai, everyone else will vote for one of us, or tai gets blindsided and all the idols are out of the game
cud: I kept myself in the best position, it s a me game not a we game, if I take out tai that is what I have to do.
Julia: if you are a true fan, it's vicious you have to lie cheat and steal and mess things up,
Julia to Jason: as soon as tai is gone we are eating mark!

"Pre IC....I think?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 08:39 PM
fwiw: I am getting Cydney boot vibes! We'll see!

Come on in guys...

race out to a platform in the ocean, memorize symbols and corresponding numbers, use numbers to solve combination to open locked box, get pieces and solve puzzle. 1 in 6 shot to win, and someone else loses and becomes 5th member of jury.

here we go....for immunity....Jason off to fast start.....over the obstacle, down to testing your memory after 29 days in this environment, who knows how many symbols and numbers you can hold on to at once, once brain fills up you can head back, there is no rhyme or reason to the symbols and numbers....unlikely that you will remember them all at once, cyaney is heading back, jason, micelle and aubry and tai coming back, even a tiny little obstacle can be exhausting 29 days in....joe is kicking it in to gear, 71 years old, not bad. Aubry is kicking it in, remember which number goes with which symbol, tells how far to turn your dial.12 symbols out there....you only need 5...Abury, cydney heading back out, and tai heading back out...Jason is untying a key....only one key is needed, Jason thinks he has it trying the key, if you are right that lock will open....if wrong and you head back. Julia is right! working on her word puzzle....Jichele has hers right....with a massive time lead, with everyone else checking numbers and symbols. now you are looking to figure out what is the work...it's a word puzzle....figure out the order, what word is it you are trying to solve, michele is moving fast, has it....blindsided....michele got it!

michele won, see Julia...gotta ask, how many numbers did you remember at once, she said all of them. They are all incredulous. That was a HUGE ERROR on michele's part. she should have said I got lucky.

Jason has last confessional: I needed to get that win and I got nuttin', one swing at the plate need Cydney to get with this plan, or I am screwed!

"RE: Ep 11|East Coast Update Thread|ECST"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 09:05 PM
Michele is pumped, her family will be so proud! They congratulate her, see Mark....

Aubry: since the reward it's 4 plus michele, jason and julia are on the outs, Jason seems like an easy vote but not sure if this is the easy out.

Cyd says I am thinking jason, he was right behind you...they say that Julia has better balance.

Aubry: jason is a big threat but he's polarizing, he won't get votes. but julia is strategic to dodge and maneuver to keep herself in this game, she needs to go
they decide on julia, tai says do you agree on julia
michele: was on board with jason but now they want julia, she's proved herself to me we have been together from day 1, i don't want to write her name down....
michele tells them she will come and ask me, should I tell her Jason
Sydney makes a mistake, she says to michele to tell her tai
Tai confessional: I don't want to hear my name, it's never good in survivor to hear your name, I don' t trust anybody, i am feeling uncomfortable with michele and cydney, this is S game I have to cross my t and dot my i. I will bring my advantage and idol to TC, I am not going home with an idol in my pocket.

see Julia and Michele in the water.

michele, earlier I told everyone I was voting for julia but if we get cydney i want to vote out tai, it would kill me to vote out tai....hoefully tai is with us.

see jason and Cydney sitting tighter....are we good, makes sense to go with tai,
Jason: I am hoping we have the numbers to get rid of Tai, if he plays the idol get rid of one of us...julia?

cydney: tonight michele and i have 2 options go with jason and julia and blindside tai or go with our alliance and get julia....

see cud and michele talking
michele said she is voting tai....Jason and julia are pumped. maybe if i go he will still play his idol
michele gets confessional, i don't want to back stab either side, struggling to decide, all i can do is to fight and play my game....

TC

jury arrives... jason winks at him, scot gives tai the evil eye
julia says they are oat a crucial point in the game. only one that feels 100% safe is Michele
jason...got to weigh all options cause someone in that 5 is number 5.
julia thinks michele and cydney are on the bottom, tai is a strong competitor and he has a lot of power out here
yes, I have an idol and advantage says tai, I remind my alliance why shake the boat when you have a guarantee to go farther
Aubry: it's scary but must trust your alliance that you forged with them
jason: i trusted my alliance and look what happened, he's flipped 2 times on his own alliance, what makes you think that he won't do it a 3rd time....
tai: but you and scot were so close
jason: you flipped to where aubry and joe are even closer
michele: there is not a moment that I am not thinking, ahead...have to make moves to be respected, sit at the end and have to have something to say
cydney with the jury you want them to respect your game instead of throwing people under the bus, see tai...
jaosn says every person her in the click have to justify how did i outplay, outwit outlast, we are 2 islands right here, they all know I enjoy doing crazy stuff
michele : have to go with your gut, feel confident in your decision , your intuition is a lot in this game
cydney: i am open to a big move, every decision at this point is going to make you or break you at this point
tai: is not comfortable., i am really not comfortable

Jason is first voter:

Jaon votes Tai
Aubry votes Julia: I am sorry but I am not crossing it out this time...

Vote tally:

Tai whispers to Aubry, should I play my idol? Aubry says, I think you are fine, but go with your gut!

see tai...Tai doesn't play his idol...
Tai
Julia
Tai
Julia
Julia
Julia

Julia is out

Michele and Julia hug

see Jason and michele is crying

see tai, see michele cry
maybe for the first time in this game nobody came in confident, fear came into the game and when fear is in control anything can happen.

Next time on survivor
Jason is down and out
Jason: no one will strategize with me, it pisses me off
Jiffy: until the majority starts to crumble from within
tai to Aubry: I think michele, she is the bigger threat
Sydney: you are trying to run this show, I said no.
Sydney to Aubry: if it came down to it would you vote with me or would you vote with him?
Aubry (crying): this is a rough one

Julia: I am bummed, proud of the way I played, being one of the youngest learned a lot about my self, did go out being dragged along, I at least knew I played.

Posted by michel2 on 04-27-16 at 09:10 PM
For some unexplained reason, Michele and Cyd decided not to vote against Tai. Jiffy's final comment about fear entering the game is the only thing close to an explanation that we received. So that, coupled with her tears, shows Michele as a player who can't make the big move.

What is interesting is that Tai asked Aubry about playing his idol. That means she should figure out that he doesn't have a super idol, She could even bet that he doesn't have two ordinary idols because why not play one if you have a spare.

By the way, as predicted by the edit, Mark outlasted Julia! Karma!

Posted by Sheldor on 04-27-16 at 09:31 PM
Can't believe they didn't try to vote out Tai with possibly 2 idols! Thought for sure Michele and Cydney would come together for one vote but that tease by Jeff did not play out!

Congratulations michel, kingfish, CTgirl, bebo on correctly voting for Julia!

"Congrats to all the Julia voters and Michel!"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 09:32 PM
I was hoping for a blindside of Tai and his idols. oh well!

Michele: serious mistake tonight telling Jiffy that she memorized all the symbols and numbers....stoopid on her forehead?

cydney is getting pissed and wants allegiance from Aubry.

Michele ended up voting for Julia.

"RE: Congrats to all the Julia voters and Michel!"
Posted by michel2 on 04-27-16 at 09:56 PM

I was thinking the same thing about Michele. It would have been smarter to say she was lucky to get the ones she needed.

Despite the tears, I bet Aubry makes the move.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-27-16 at 10:16 PM
Do you both think Michele made herself into too much of a threat by saying she memorized all 12 symbol/number pairs?

I guess there could be another memory challenge but usually I think there is only one memory challenge per season.

Also there was a 1 in 8 chance of guessing the right key. Everyone should have just tried one of the 8 keys before going back. Maybe Julia and/or Michele actually just got lucky and actually had one or more of the numbers wrong but the combination was correct.

Posted by michel2 on 04-27-16 at 10:59 PM
It doesn't matter if there is another memory challenge or not, the only time you want to really stand out is at FTC, Before then, you want to look good but not too good. Like Jason wisely said: You could do everything right in this game and still lose.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-28-16 at 05:41 AM
I see. I thought Michele's domination in that challenge had already established she is a big threat but I see where elaborating about memorizing all the symbols might increase her threat level to some.

It is interesting that FIVE different players have won an Individual Immunity challenge making them a threat:

Nick, Tai, Julia, Jason, and Michele

Note: Tai, Michele, and Julia have also won an Individual Reward last week.

3 (Tai, Jason, Michele) of the 6 remaining players have won an Individual Immunity challenge and 2 (Tai & Michele) have also won an Individual Reward challenge.

3 (Aubry, Cydney, Joe) have not yet won an Individual challenge though Aubry has come in second twice and Cydney has come in second once. Of course Joe has not been close to winning.