URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8545
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 11 *no sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 04-18-16 at 10:15 PM
Title: "It’s a ‘Me’ Game, Not a ‘We’ Game"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 11 *no sources*"
Posted by michel2 on 04-21-16 at 07:46 PM
Everyone but Joe could be saying it at this point.

"S32E10 EW Jeff Probst Tease"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-21-16 at 08:36 PM
Survivor host Jeff Probst on that Tribal Council Super Idol shocker
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/21/survivor-jeff-probst-kaoh-rong-super-idol

We are getting close to the home stretch here, so tease us up for next week’s episode.

I think you saw a taste of it tonight. Loyalty. There have been so many different, fractured alliances. Now more than any other point in the game, you are looking for people you can trust, if only for one vote.

"S3211 Press Release"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-21-16 at 08:43 PM

ONE CASTAWAY HOLDS THE KEY TO INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND GUARANTEES THEMSELVES A SHOT AT THE FINAL SIX, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27

“It’s a ‘Me’ Game, Not a ‘We’ Game”– One castaway holds the key to individual immunity and guarantees themselves a shot at the final six. Also, after a shocking tribal council, a fractured alliance may not be able to be restored, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Who holds the key to immunity & a shot at FINAL 6? @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 4/7 8pm http://bit.ly/1VF2WBa

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=45109

"Thoughts"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-27-16 at 03:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-16 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Nothing like instigating discussion at the final hour. First of all there are interesting teases here. We know that Tai speaks the title, a we game, not a me game. We also know that Jason, Julia are plotting the demise of Tai, they are plotting revenge. We know that Michele was kept out of the loop last episode, so she is probably feeling on the bottom of that alliance. She's also spoken of going with the bad boys at the end, so I think it's likely that Michele goes with Julia this week, and Jason. Then, Michele goes on reward with Cydney. Michele could sway Cydney to come with them for one vote to get Tai. They all must feel that Tai is too dangerous with an HI and an advantage. So, I could see that Jason, Julia, Michele, and Cydney could possibly get together and vote Tai.

That would be 4 votes Tai, 3 votes Julia, and if Tai plays his advantage, that would be a tie. In a tie, Tai and Julia would not vote. Who would go?
Jason: Tai
Michele: Tai
Aubry: Julia
Joe: Julia
Sydney: Tai

Tai would go with an HII in his pocket, and that would be shocking.

The next scenario that could possibly ensue is this: We know that Jason and Julia want to get revenge and take Tai out. Michele is with Julia and Jason as she felt on the bottom with the other alliance, she was kept out of the loop. So, she tries to sway Cydney to vote with her, Jullia, Jason to get Tai and his idol out. But, she's unsuccessful, and she goes and tells Aubry, Joe, Tai. They may decide that the double agent, Michele, is far worse than the person you know that is definitely against you. Votes: Jason, Michele, Julia vote Tai
Cydney, Aubry, Tai, Joe vote Michele or Julia.
This all goes with Jason winning immunity.

Michele going would be a shocking TC. after a shocking tribal council, a fractured alliance may not be able to be restored

This tease could refer to Michele. After the shocking tc last week where Scot went and she was kept out of the loop, Michele may not be able to over come it and she switches to the dark side with Julia and Jason. It could get her booted, OR, it could get someone in her former alliance out....Not Aubry, not Joe, but either Cydney or Tai?