URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8539
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 9"

Posted by CTgirl on 04-12-16 at 02:41 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Merged Dara Tribe

Aubry
Cydney
Debbie
Jason
Joe
Julia
Michele
Scot
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Scot"
Posted by kingfish on 04-12-16 at 02:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-16 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Previews indicate that he and Jason are on a revenge rampage which will alienate the others, and so they will split votes between him and Jason. Jason, aware that he's be getting votes, will play his HI and Scot will dunk his final coconut off the end of the gang plank.

Jason and Scot will probably vote for Aubry? As good a guess as any, I suppose.

And Julia will or will not vote with the majority. Doesn't matter either way.

Unless she manages to make it a three way tie. Then neither Scot nor Jason nor Aubry will be eligible to vote, and Jason's HI will be exposed. And Scot will again sent to Ponderosa. Hop Sing, Hoss, and Little Joe will be there to welcome him.

"Scot"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-12-16 at 03:29 PM
Collateral damage due to the HII.

"Jason"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-13-16 at 03:21 PM
Wishful thinking: The majority vote for him, he doesn't play his idol and then Tai doesn't cough up the other half of the super idol to save him.

Alternate: Scot - it's time for the over-confident men to get their comeuppance.

"Jason..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-13-16 at 04:07 PM
I think Tai has the moral delimma when he apparently is with Jason, but in reality.....NOT!

Could be Scot.

"Debbie"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-13-16 at 07:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-16 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

When Aubrey said stop being emotional I think she was talking about Debbie complaining about the food. So you know, I think Debbie ends up getting a bad edit this episode to set up her being voted out. Cydney could also go.

I also believe Julia plays a role in who goes.

"Scot"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-13-16 at 07:34 PM
I think the 4 Girls & Joe are voting together but they are unsure about Tai and Julia after the Reward Challenge so they only have 5 votes for sure instead of 7 and so they can't split their votes. Cydney knows that Jason has a HII and so they put 5 votes on Scot.

I don't think Jason will play his HII on Scot (or give it to Scot) but will instead try to guilt trip Tai into giving up his HII to form a Super Idol so they can save whoever the 5 go vote for. Tai keeps his HII and Scot gets voted out but Jason keeps his HII.

"Scot"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-13-16 at 07:56 PM
<insert thumbs up emoji>