URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8535
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Major spoiler"

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-06-16 at 05:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-16 AT 06:13 PM (EST)

This could however, be a red herring and not mean anything. I will divulge this in my next post in this thread.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Major spoiler"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-06-16 at 05:18 PM
Are you talking about the possible F3 spoiler from Reddit?

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-06-16 at 05:32 PM
Yes, that one.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-06-16 at 05:47 PM
I've looked at that spoiler on redit and the discussion on Sucks but hesitated to bring it over here as we don't have a Source Spoiler thread for this season and it's really not a "Source" spoiler but rather possibly/probably another CBS video editing goof.

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-06-16 at 05:54 PM
Last season I brought the bootlist to this forum's attention by creating a new one. That's how I see spoilers being posted. But I think people this season prefer not to know which is why I didn't want to outright post anything.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-06-16 at 09:11 PM
You tell us of a "major spoiler" then you won't post any of it? Why bother posting this in the first place?

Talk about bringing attention to yourself...

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-07-16 at 00:20 AM
Bring attention to myself? Where did you ever get that idea?

I said I had a major spoiler but will not share it if people preferred not to post spoilers.

For instance last season Michel accidentally looked at spoiler threads and then Jims complained about seeing the spoiler threads(on top of other things). So that's why I said I would post it if people wanted.

"Here is the spoiler"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-07-16 at 00:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-16 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-07-16 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-07-16 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

Apparently the into of the Ponderosa videos from season 31 consisted of jurors from this season's feet. I remember saying I did not want to share anything on Sucks anymore because of what happened last year. But since no one wanted to share the spoiler here, I had to do it. Last Thursday this spoiler was posted......

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/126755/Looks-like-CBS-might-have-spoiled-the-juryF3

And that was a link through Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/survivorspoilers/comments/4co04p/s32_spoiler_of_someone_who_is_on_the_jury_from/

And here is the link though Imgur with photos. Now there is also a helicopter shot of but I don't know where to find that one. It is posted on the Sucks thread.

http://imgur.com/a/0IJgi

Make of this what you will.

"RE: Here is the spoiler"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-08-16 at 12:48 PM
A little trick in getting links to work, remove the s after http
http://www.reddit.com/r/survivorspoilers/comments/4co04p/s32_spoiler_of_someone_who_is_on_the_jury_from/

Oh and here is a link to the aerial shot

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-09-16 at 06:14 PM
Oh I was wondering what was up with that. Thanks.

Posted by Sheldor on 04-11-16 at 05:54 PM
One thing to keep in mind is that aerial helicopter shots are almost always Dream Team stand-ins dressed to look like the Survivors...

For instance if you go back to the episode where 3 players went down in the Reward challenge, ALL the aerial photos of that challenge are Dream Team stand-ins. They even re-staged Debbie being attended to by Medical as the other 2 tribes were still digging. You can tell ALL the aerial photos are staged as the two Reward Tables are NOT in the correct location.

However an aerial photo of Dream Team stand-in dressed to look like S32 Jury Members walking on the Dock is still suspicious but I think you should ignore exact placement, body shape, etc. as I'm guessing those are not the real players.

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-11-16 at 11:54 PM
Well that's possible but you can see the big body and in the feet shot you can see the tatted legs. Scot and Jason possess those.

Posted by Sheldor on 05-19-16 at 07:16 PM
...and it turns out to be the ACTUAL Jury of 7 (minus Neal) on the Dock walking at the end of Episode 14's Ponderosa Video right after a scene of a helicopter buzzing the dock which includes Neal.

Which matches the Helicopter and Leg shot from Ponderosa Intro Clips from Season 31

Posted by Outsider32 on 05-19-16 at 10:43 PM
yep I didn't let go of this, but did hold back from continuing to point it out here as people wanted to be unspoiled. It was when I really believed the bald head was Jason's face and not Tai with a beard that I noticed that I began to say that this was eight people(thinking Neal may have been walking behind Scot) and it was to maybe create suspense or assume that was the final jurors. It actually was the final jurors minus Neal.

Posted by RachelOH1 on 05-21-16 at 05:43 PM
I really liked this good, old-fashioned spoiler... That someone noticed this, seeing it from the vidcaps... albeit by CBS' "error".... That would be my dream... to see and figure out a major spoiler like this!
Thanks to everyone for posting all season. Can't wait until September!

Posted by Sheldor on 05-23-16 at 02:40 PM
Albeit a spoiler only because CBS decided to show the Seasons out of order!

Seems like the Ponderosa production liked the Kaoh Rong Final 7 Jury helicopter and video footage that they decided to use it in the intro for the next season's (Cambodia) Ponderosa videos thinking it would not matter if anyone recognized players from the previous season!

I wonder if Ponderosa production was not aware that the plan was to air the seasons out of order? And once they found out they forgot about this short video footage that would then become a spoiler?

Did CBS publish any of the early Season 31 Kaoh Rong Ponderosa videos that included this spoiler and later pulled the video to remove the spoiler before re-posting the video?