URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8533
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 8"

Posted by CTgirl on 04-05-16 at 11:40 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Merged Dara Tribe

Aubry
Cydney
Debbie
Jason
Joe
Julia
Michele
Nick
Scot
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Scot"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-05-16 at 01:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-16 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

Last week, the big boys were seen as over the top confident. Confessionals has them all ripe for a fall. Jason, Scot, Nick.
The brains were on the bottom but are now paving their own way.
Michele and Julia are going to make a move, that will blindside us at TC.
Cydney has words with Jason.
Jason has an idol and knows that Tai has one too, he feels unstoppable.
Scot also knows that he sits right in between both Jason and Tai.
Votes are split between Jason and Scot
One of them is going home.
Eenie, meenie, minie, moe.....Scot

"Vote change: Jason"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-06-16 at 11:07 AM
Yes, I am in the mindset that Jason will go home with that HII in his pocket, and the best time to blindside him would be if he were targeted FIRST. After the IC, where they are facing in the sun, he'll definitely step off for that pizza, and he'll be the one that's cooked. Gonna be PHUN!

"Jason"
Posted by kingfish on 04-05-16 at 01:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-16 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

It'll be either Scot, or Jason.

I'm thinking that the girls (maybe including Cydney) plus Joe and Nick will split votes in order to force out Jason's HI (4 for Jason, 2 or 3 for Scot as insurance) and self delusion, over possessiveness, and hubris will lead Jason to not play his HI.

The second HI will go home without having been played, and Scot's silly dream of directly benefitting from the new power of combined HI's will diminish. His hunt for an new HI will begin.

"Debbie"
Posted by Outsider32 on 04-05-16 at 06:53 PM
Staying with the grain here as should things stand she's next. I could see her being a victim of the idol.

"Nick"
Posted by coldbrewer on 04-05-16 at 10:02 PM
Nah...still going with Nick.

Collateral damage after Jason plays his idol.

"Jason"
Posted by michel2 on 04-06-16 at 10:16 AM
Like FP wrote, it could be either Jason or Scot but I'm voting for my prefered outcome. It would be fun to see this arrogant bully getting sent to the jury. Two idols sitting on the jury! Now that would be something new!

Of course, it could be anyone since we are supposed to be blindsided.

"Nick"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-06-16 at 01:42 PM
I've voted for him twice already, I'm hoping third time is a charm.

There are 3 players seen discussing their "ownership" of the game at this stage; Debbie, Jason and Nick.

Since Jason and Nick are currently in the same alliance, I have to wonder if the two of them might not try to seize control. And since the brains have been depleated, now is a time to turn inward for a bit.
Nick is "in" on the idol owners being Jason and Tai. He will likely stay with the guys. So the blindside comes from the guys. Could they try to do away with Nick because he has HII knowledge now?

Cydney will be a central player in tonights episode...

I don't believe that Cydney will go after Jason or Scot. Nor will she actually vote in such a way that either of them would get booted. She would if it were Tai or Nick being the target.

Also...
In order for Cydney to not care if it (the big move) backfires, a couple of things have to happen:
1. It hinges on whether or not an idol is played. Thusly, saving and bouncing OR truly blindsiding.
2. The outcome results in either a brain or a beauty male going home. Cydney wouldn't really care which way it went.

And if Michele and Julia are really trying to push themselves into making a move, that move most likely is a difficult one and Nick is ... for a beauty ... a struggle to boot one of their own.

Alternate: Joe
Because, really... TC will surprise us?
Are any of us suspecting a straight-up 'pagonging' of the brains?

"Tai"
Posted by personofinterest on 04-06-16 at 03:15 PM
This would "blindside" me.

Maybe the picture of him crying is about him leaving and not about a buddy leaving.

However, I am hoping that it is Jason! If I voted for him it would jinx his ouster.

"Jason"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 04-06-16 at 04:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-16 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

There's going to be a blindside tonight, a blindside tonight I say! And someone we know will be going home with an idol in his pocket!

"Jason"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-06-16 at 05:33 PM
All week I was going to vote for Nick, cuz ya know, third times the charm! But FloPo and Michel have convinced me to vote for Jason. On top of that, I think Jason tries to get Tai to create a super idol and Tai says no! That would blindside us!

"Nick"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-06-16 at 05:43 PM
I picked Nick last episode and then he incredibly wins the Ball Balancing Immunity Challenge and ends up with *NINE* confessionals?! Either Nick's story exploded and he's going to be instrumental in the rest of the game or he is going out with a big BANG!