URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8531
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 09 *no sources*"

Posted by Sheldor on 04-03-16 at 02:48 AM
"It's Psychological Warfare"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 09 *no sources*"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 04-05-16 at 11:58 PM
Very interesting title. Leaning toward a Brain saying this such as Debbie or Aubry. Or maybe Joe the FBI guy, although I suppose it's a common enough phrase that it could be anyone.

Posted by kingfish on 04-06-16 at 09:01 AM
First guess: Debbie. She obviously fancies herself to be expert in this field too.

I agree, Joe would be a second suspect, he probably thinks in these terms also.

Posted by michel2 on 04-06-16 at 10:14 AM
Jason likes to stuff geeks into lockers so psychology isn't exactly his thing. Most of the Beauties aren't into war. So it would come down to Nick or a Brain for the quote. Debbie probaly studied psychology somewhere between jobs and modeling gigs.

Posted by CTgirl on 04-06-16 at 12:45 PM
I totally heard Debbie's voice when I read the title!

Posted by Sheldor on 04-06-16 at 06:02 PM
I also thought of Debbie

but the one that uses the most military phrases is Kyle “Sarg” Jason (sergeant in the US Army)

Posted by CTgirl on 04-07-16 at 10:08 AM
Good call Sheldor!

"Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-07-16 at 10:12 AM
Dalton talks to Jeff about food temptations, talking at tribal council and building a resume

Looks like we have a battle of the sexes brewing. What can you say about next week’s episode?

I’m gonna give you a different tease … the compass of morality stares Tai straight in the face.

Scot or Jason gets votes and Tai won't give up his idol to save them?

"RE: Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by kingfish on 04-07-16 at 12:38 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Although if so, it should be more properly described as "... Tai sees the writing on the wall".

"RE: Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 04-09-16 at 01:29 PM
<<<< the compass of morality stares Tai straight in the face

That was my first thought too, CTgirl.

How exactly would this work? I.e., would Tai literally be making this decision at TC and have to hand over his idol to make the combined Superidol after the votes are read to get rid of Jason/Scott? Would he pretend to be on board with the guys' plan and then literally leave one of the guys hanging at TC? That would be epic but I would think Jeff or the promo monkeys would be hyping that kind of TC drama more.

My other thought on Tai is does he get caught for voting for Jason? The aftermath of his mistake at TC about exposing the Superidol could be interesting. He could just say to Scott/Jason that he's sorry and he wasl confused…..OR, does he throw someone else (one of the girls) under the bus?

"S32E09 Press Release"
Posted by Sheldor on 04-08-16 at 12:26 PM
A SEPARATION IN TRIBES LEADS TO THE ULTIMATE SABOTAGE, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13

“It’s Psychological Warfare” – A separation in tribes leads to the ultimate sabotage. Also, a schoolyard pick draws a line in the sand at a tough reward challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Who is in control? A separation in tribes leads to the ultimate sabotage @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 4/13 http://bit.ly/1qxwHH6

"RE: S32E09 Press Release"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 04-09-16 at 01:39 PM
Re "Ultimate Sabotage:"
We see Scott and Jason literally sabotaging around camp when taking the machete, etc., and in the new web promo, Debbie mentions that "he is messing with our food" (shades of Russell or even J'Tia (sp?)). But the "Ultimate Sabotage" seems to imply something bigger, such as a blindside and sabotaging someone's life in the game. Sounds like it could be what CTGirl is suggesting above, that Tai leads the guys to think he's still with them and will give them his idol to make a SuperIdol, but then he leaves one of them literally hanging at TC?

Re "Separation in tribes:" Is this just figurative or is there something more here?

Re Schoolyard pick: Cydney or someone must be forced to show their hand when picking RC teams.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 04-09-16 at 02:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-16 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

I think the sabotaging is in reference to Jason and Scot taking away the tools, machete and ax, or what ever the other tool was. They were sabotaging them to cut off their food, which is the "ultimate" sabotage.

Separation in tribes: Clearly, Cydney has made the break, and is no longer going with the big guys. I agree, perhaps it comes out when they have the school yard pick for reward?

I could easily see if Tai was pressed by Jason to use the "super idol" that he would shake his head, yes, in agreement. But, he will see the writing on the wall and not give up his idol for Jason.

Thinking Tai would help him out if the votes went his way, Jason may not play his idol, and therefore gets voted out...

Posted by Outsider32 on 04-13-16 at 07:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-16 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

Nvm