URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8521
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 08 *no sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 03-23-16 at 01:25 PM
"The Jocks vs. the Pretty People"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 08 *no sources*"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-23-16 at 01:45 PM
Spoken by a brain? Neal, Aubry?

Jocks: Jason, Scot, Cydney, Nick

Pretty People: Michele, Julia, Tai, Nick?

Posted by Sheldor on 03-23-16 at 05:06 PM
Could it be as simple as 5 Brains deciding between 3 remaining Beauties and 3 Remaining Brawn?

Maybe Debbie says who should we go with?
"The Jocks vs. the Pretty People"

Pretty People: Beauty = Nick, Michele, Tai
Jack: Brawn = Cydney, Scot, Jason

Brains = Debbie, Aubry, Joe, Neal, Peter

Posted by kingfish on 03-23-16 at 08:32 PM
First knee jerk reaction: Sounds just like a Debbie quote.

Posted by coldbrewer on 03-24-16 at 01:22 AM
Yep, sounds like a Debbie quote.

Also sounds like a Brain is voted out for Episode 7. Jason comment about picking off the "nerds"? Aubry or Neal in danger?

Pretty: Julia, Michele, & Tai
Jocks: Cydney, Scot, Jason, & Nick

Goes with Pretty and votes out one of the Jocks. Preview for episode 7 shows what looks like a deal between Tai and Debbie. Tai is tied with Julia & Scot; Scot with Jason; Jason with Cydney. Michele thinks Nick is condescending.

I think we've got our boot for Episode 8?

Episode 7 boot: Aubry
Episode 8 boot: Nick?

Posted by michel2 on 03-24-16 at 12:07 PM
I think Nick for episode 7.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-31-16 at 07:41 PM
From FlowerPower's Next Time on Survivor transcript...

Aubry: the jocks - see Scot - and the pretty people - see Julia - are not going to sit pretty forever

So it seems like the episode title is from Aubry.

"Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-31-16 at 01:20 PM
Full Q&A with Jeff Probst

Jeff talks about if Neal could have given Aubry etc. his idol (yes) and gives the biggest B.S.y answer in a history of B.S.y answers to whether he is conscious of it when he makes his balls comments.

Dalton Ross: Okay, since we had no Tribal Council, we’re still not 100 percent sure exactly where things stand in this newly merged tribe, so tease us up for next week’s episode.

Sometimes one event can change everything and Neal’s evacuation is definitely a turning point. You’re going to see moves start to be made from here on out. And a great immunity challenge!

Here's hoping the target is off of Aubry and placed on Nick!

"RE: Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by michel2 on 03-31-16 at 02:30 PM
Speaking of BS answers:

"When I’m in a challenge, I am so in the zone, so absolutely focused on doing my job that I just don’t censor myself... It’s a trait most often seen in truly dedicated professionals."

I hope he was being sarcastic but it didn't sound that way.

"RE: Dalton Ross Q&A"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-31-16 at 03:28 PM
Thanks for sharing, CTgirl.

The hints of "One event can change everything" and "moves start to be made" lead me to believe that Nick and Michele would have definitely gone with Brawn last night, but now that Neal and his HII are gone, it makes the Brains look less threatening. It also gives Aubry etc. 3 more days to scramble. And perhaps Jason and Scott have 3 more days to be annoying and turn off Michelle or some of the other women. That's my gut.

I also found this interesting from Jeff's Q&A: "We added another layer of monitoring after the infamous challenge, during which three players went down. From that point forward the players received daily checks at the beach."

This explains why the players didn't look very surprised by Jeff showing up in the boat with the doc in the vidcaps -- they had gone through this daily check before.

"S32E08 Press Release"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-31-16 at 06:39 PM
THE MERGE CREATES A POWER STRUGGLE BETWEEN THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE BRAWN AND BEAUTY TRIBES, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6
“The Jocks vs. The Pretty People” – The merge creates a power struggle between the remaining members of the brawn and beauty tribes. Also, rumors of an all-girl alliance cause problems for one castaway, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The merge creates a power struggle between the Brawn and the Beauty tribes @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 4/6 8pm http://bit.ly/1q6SJ39

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=44950

"RE: S32E08 Press Release"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-31-16 at 06:52 PM
"Rumors of an all-girl alliance cause problems for one castaway"

Could this be the conversation between Jason and Cydney that we see in the promo?

It still feels like Nick could be caught in the middle and be the fallout from the power struggle between the Brawn and Beauty tribes.