URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8518
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 6"

Posted by CTgirl on 03-21-16 at 03:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-16 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

nuChanloh or Blue tribe
Cydney
Debbie
Jason
Michelle
Neal
Nick

nuGondol or Yellow tribe
Aubrey
Joe
Julia
Peter
Scot
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"...psst..."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-21-16 at 04:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-16 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

You have Michele listed twice, once on each tribe.

"RE: ...psst..."
Posted by CTgirl on 03-21-16 at 09:31 PM
Haha, and I thought no one ever read the post since they know what to do! Thanks.

A little housekeeping. I will be away without a computer for the April 20th episode. I can start a voting thread but I won't be able to post the rules. I will not be able to post the final voting thread for the May 18th episode. (I will be in Portugal celebrating my 30th anniversary! ) Can someone volunteer to do that? Thanks.

"Nick"
Posted by kingfish on 03-22-16 at 08:29 AM
He's marked his last day on the island.

(Psst...the Douro valley down to Oporto is a beautiful and fun area. You might want to taste some excellent port wine too.)

"I'm on it."
Posted by tribephyl on 03-22-16 at 03:50 PM
I'll gladly post the vote thread in your absence.

Go have phun!

"RE: I'm on it."
Posted by CTgirl on 03-22-16 at 07:25 PM
Thanks Phyl! I plan on having lots of phun! And yes Guppie, we are planning a day sipping Port in the Douro valley!

"Michele"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-22-16 at 03:54 PM
I can't deny that I knew who I was going to vote for before I got here and then seeing Michele's name twice merely re-enforced my decision.

Play or Go Home.
Michele is reluctant to build a relationship or strike up an alliance deal, which at this time, will spell disaster for her chances at the million.

As for the first at TC? JP is getting older and more forgetful. I highly doubt an actual first at TC.

"Nick"
Posted by Corvis7 on 03-22-16 at 04:23 PM
Merge is coming - let's remove a challenge threat.

"Peter"
Posted by Outsider32 on 03-23-16 at 00:17 AM
There's a lot of misidrection in the promos but I think the preview of this conflict results in a boot here.

I will not be surprised if it is Debbie, despite my edit reading having her endgame. Last year at this time and SJDS, in the second swap episode the promos were about the boot(Joaquin, Dale)

"Peter"
Posted by coldbrewer on 03-23-16 at 00:26 AM
Gotta agree with Outsider. I think it's misdirection. Vidcaps look like they're building up a story for Nick prior to his boot. Nick is likely the next episode.

We've got Aubry and Joe not trusting Peter. Now we've got Tai as well. Tai will pull in Julie. Time for Peter to go bye bye.

"Julia"
Posted by michel2 on 03-23-16 at 10:06 AM
That was a dreadful idea for a swap.

"Nick"
Posted by personofinterest on 03-23-16 at 01:56 PM
I don't care if he is putting up a 17th slash mark in that one picture. I am not convinced that he can count.

"Peter"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-23-16 at 03:46 PM
I am really torn this week.

I definitely think that yellow, Gondol will win the RC with the basketball star, but I think that Blue, Chanloh will pull out the immunity win. Therefore, either Peter or Joe will go home.

Peter had a spike from 1 to 3 confessionals, so it could be him
Joe, has had NO confessionals in the last 3 episodes, and this episode, he WILL have one. If Aubry and Joe are not decisive, I could see that Peter, after being interrogated by Joe will indeed flip. He told us he would 2 episodes ago after the Liz boot. It will happen. He will flip this episode to boot out one of his own, Joe.

So the question becomes, will Aubry and Joe agree to vote him out first? I think they just might.

Peter....or Joe.

"Nick"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-23-16 at 04:34 PM
This is a bit of wishful thinking on my part. I want to stop the booting of likable players instead of the arrogant and hard-to-root for ones!

I think Peter and Joe is misdirection. I really hope Peter stays around to cause some havoc at the merge vote. I think Debbie's talk about him being a Greek God is right before she slits his throat! She might think that that is a good enough reason to boot him!

"Julia"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-23-16 at 04:45 PM
Chan Loh got rid of Beauty Anna might as well get rid of her pal Julia who none of them know except for Tai.

Alt = Michele