URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8512
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 5"

Posted by CTgirl on 03-15-16 at 01:56 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.
******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Chanloh/Brains
Aubry
Debbie
Joe
Neal
Peter

Totang/Brawn
Cydney
Kyle Jason
Scot

Gondol/Beauty
Anna
Julia
Michele
Nick
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.
5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Joe"
Posted by kingfish on 03-15-16 at 03:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-16 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

I'm gonna say Joe if he ends up on a new tribe without Debbie. And as far as we know the odds are 50-50 on that.

- Without Debbie he has no real allies. Odd man out.

- The others on his new tribe may not have time to focus on a favorite target, so assuming they go to TC, why wouldn't they vote the old slow guy with the surly attitude out?

If Debbie and Joe end up on the same tribe and Debbie is able to protect him, then my vote would be Scot, again assuming he is on the tribe that goes to TC. Scot might be viewed as a post final merge challenge threat and as such may be a target even this early. Also, attitude problem? Lay around camp problem? Eat all the food problem? Can't fish/gather seafood problem?

"Scot"
Posted by Corvis7 on 03-15-16 at 04:25 PM
I the the tribe switch screws him.

"Not a vote"
Posted by kingfish on 03-15-16 at 05:16 PM
But I'm moved to say that Scot will be repaid in Karmic fashion (Ironic fashion? Comedic fashion?) if he goes to Ponderosa to be with Alecia.

She would be happy.

"Cydney"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-15-16 at 09:25 PM
Sticking with voting out players with No Intro Confessional for at least the next two vote offs. Cydney was the only one of those to have had a confessional last episode.

"Scot"
Posted by michel2 on 03-15-16 at 10:50 PM
Alecia and jennifer agreed that the big guys are targeted after the swap so maybe they are proven right.

"Scot"
Posted by Outsider32 on 03-15-16 at 11:58 PM
Finally caught up so can partake again. Scot's the worser edited than Jason and his time is almost up.

"Cydney"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-16-16 at 12:58 PM
Scot is a good choice too but I'm going with Cydney. She would be an easy boot if she's separated from the brawn and she's been fairly invisible so far. The brawn's have had a lot of attention but we still don't know that much about her. Also going with Sheldor's point that Cydney was the only one of the no intro confessional group to have had a confessional last episode.

"Scot"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-16-16 at 03:11 PM
I think his goose is cooked. Him noting that he was good with Jason getting the idol was a big red flag for me.

If it's not him, I think it would be Julia. She really doesn't have much of a story, and the beauty girls are seriously tight. ?

"Anna"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-16-16 at 04:53 PM
The beauty-trifecta are about to trip on the runway by 'assuming' they are in control.

Votes emerge not 2 v 2 v 2 as the girls were hoping, but 3 v 2 v 1 as Nick (with advise from 'under low') decides which devils are best for him.
As in... "The devils we know are worse than the devils we don't."