URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8506
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Ep 4~Signed Sealed Delivered"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 08:34 PM
Please post all discussion related to episode 4 in this thread until it has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. Thanks so much!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Mini-SOTS"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 08:57 PM
Peter is pouty.
Alecia tries to ingratiate herself.
Debbie exhausts herself at the challenge.
Cydney exhausts herself at the challenge.
Caleb is Med-Evac'd.
No tribal council.
Tai is sad.
New tribes next week.

Proof? I don't need no stinkin' proof!

"Uh-Oh"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:05 PM
It's going awfully fast.

"Reward Challenge of Doom"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:12 PM
Wow. Digging for their balls is like a scene out of amazing race...

What? wait...
Brains get theri balls first and are skee-ballin'.
Cydney starts to get dizzy.

Brains have fifth ball.
Brains win Reward Challenge.
Other tribes haven't even found their balls.
(Huh? I'm sooo confused.)

Okay, Debbie is feeling the effects. shes laying down.
Joe calls for Jeff and says she's suffering from heat exhaustion.
JP calls for medical.

Debbie: Oh my god...

OMG INDEED, THEY TINTED DEBBIE'S HAND TO LOOK DARKER!!!

"RE: Reward Challenge of Doom"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-16 at 09:15 PM
WOW! Brains WINS the Reward Challenge while Brawn and Beauty are STILL digging! Well that explains seeing Brawn in the background behind Debbie being tended by Medical

"Reward Challenge of Doom...(cont)"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:20 PM
Debbie feels better.
Brawns pick on Alecia while still digging.
Beauty is skee-ballin'.

Brawns finally find their third ball and Jason has become a flurry of ball throwin' maddness.
Scot get's 2nd and 3rd.
Caleb gets last ball and Beauty comes in 2nd.
Cydney has taken some shelter.
Caleb falls.
Medic is called for Caleb.

Wow... just have to watch. Sorry folks.

Cydney falls.

JP EVERYONE is essential personnnel.
I need water, fans...

Caleb is hyperventilatting.
He STOPPED breathing!!!>>>

"RC of Doom...(cont.)(cont.)"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:31 PM
so sorry folks, look to someone else for a recap.
Caleb was indeed med-evac'd but I was stuck between the choke in the throat and full on tears throughout.
Caleb is a rock star.
Cydney and Jason are unbreakable.
Tai is beautiful.

"RE: RC of Doom...(cont.)(cont.)"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-16 at 09:35 PM
Right there with you tribephyl.

Posted by CTgirl on 03-09-16 at 10:23 PM
Tritto!

Posted by coldbrewer on 03-10-16 at 00:33 AM
Same here...just watching Cydney and Caleb going through all that just hit me. Can't believe I reacted the same as you!

"RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Ep 4~Signed Sealed Delivered"
Posted by Bebo on 03-09-16 at 09:12 PM
My husband thinks it's morbid that I want to watch tonight.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-10-16 at 02:29 PM
I felt guilty for watching

"Previously on Survivor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 09:13 PM
Previously on Survivor:

has provided some of the fiercest conditions ever, severe sunburn, extreme temps dehydration and heat exhaustion leaving some to question how much more they can take.

At Beauty, the 3 girls found safety in each other and Tai found idol and friendship with Caleb. At Brawn Alecia found the clue to the HI, but Jason got his hands on the idol first, I'm back on the bottom said Alecia...at last IC, Brawn finally won...back at camp Peter and liz were certain that they had control of the \brain tribe but Debbi was tired of taking orders and spear headed a revolt against Liz and Peter, At TC , Debbi's plan worked, sending Liz home leaving Peter all alone on the bottom

At Brains night 8...see Peter, well that was something, Debbie: at TC, it went down as expected, gathered intel, went down...Debbie goes to Peter it came down to you and her I had to save you...

Debbie said that Peter knows he's still on the periphery...Debbie tells him we wanted you here

Peter: we are now the Pea brains, I'm dejected but I am still here, once a swap I will take them on one by one....Ineed a beer

Cut to the RC....ALREADY

Come on in...

see them all at their mats....here come the brains...

Liz voted out, Anna says she didn't expect it....
race thru series of obstacles, to log dig under to sandy pit dig up 3 bags of balls, then roll them in a series of targets, first 3 to finish, win survivor kitchen set, coffee spices everything will taste good....2nd gets salt and pepper

Sit outs Julia and Anna
Neal sits out

see balls up in the air

For reward GO...very hot sand...Caleb is a beast
Beauty and brawn out quickly...brain in last, Joe is really last
digging go under the log, Cydney thru quickly
Debbie is under
Tai is thru
Aubry is out, then Scot and Jason through, Brawn out to the early lead, then Brain, now beauty in last

now they are all digging
looking for 3 bags of balls, Scot has one, Tai has one...., Scot has another
Brawn with 2, they were all say I'm dying here
still diggining
see Tai....see the hot sun, see Scot....see Jason, and Debbie, OMG....all groaning, 45 minutes has elapsed
absolute exhaustion
brains with 1, Debbie has another bag, they go...they have all 3, huge lead
Aubry is firing balls
has one, two
Peter going now...has 3, Peter has another
Debbie going now...has another hole...1 ball left, peter takes overland wins!

Brains win...other 2 tribes not even close

Caleb has the second bag, and nick has the third bag...see Debbie, I go on fire from the inside out she says

do you want me to call a medic?
Caleb has a second ball in
They are calling Jeff over....I have heat stroke she says
just stay, he says...

Medics come in, how are yu? over heating
have the BP cuff on her...

"RE: Previously on Survivor..."
Posted by CTgirl on 03-09-16 at 10:29 PM
I always read what you and Tribe recap but tonight, I really needed it. My DVR didn't record! Fortunately, I turned on the TV while Debbie was being treated. I couldn't believe I had missed so much in just 10 minutes!

It was like a war movie with Cydney not being able to breath and Caleb stopping breathing and medical and staff running every which way. Very emotional. Scary stuff.

"Reward Challenge...nightmare"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 09:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-16 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

they are pouring water over her....brawn still digging,

she is overheated, they are pouring cold water over her, feeling so much better
Debbie confessional: when I got through ranger training, I knew I was having heat stroke, dizzy exhausted, hot, I knew I was getting better with water...

other two tribes

Beauty only needs one more left
brawn can't find there other ball, Alecia is cheerleading....Scot tells her I got two bags, how many did you get...Jason tells her to just shut up
Jason has the other bag

Caleb now feeling the pressure
Caleb can't get the last ball in
Caleb is running around, and he gets the last one
he goes down
Tai helps him up

camera on Caleb
Sydney can't move
Debbie is much better

Caleb collapses in shade, Julia gives him water
medics are with Debbie
don't see him...calling medical to caleb
Caleb is having a hard time breathing, and Cydney needs medical too....saying they need a fan for caleb
he's struggling to breath
now Cydney is down, and they are with her too
Jeff calling in everyone on the crew
Debbie is up
giving Caleb oxygen
Caleb is unresponsive
Tai is crying

"Disaster...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 09:31 PM
Caleb is totally non-responsive and having trouble breathing, and his color is horrible....Cydney is shivering....
They started the IV on Caleb
giving him cold IV fluids, and monitoring the temperature, they are holding Calebs feet up, Nick is, and icing his body down...Medic just told Jeff to call for the helicopter for an evacuation...

Sydney is doing better now, I'm okay, temperature is back to normal, Cydney is saying she is okay, she doesn't want to be pulled from the game...

Caleb not doing so well....doctor says he is too worried about him to pull him from the game, it is the Drs. call....we have to take care of you....
The beauty girls and Tai are all crying..Jiffy comes over to them...it's overwhelming....good news, Cydney and Debbie are fine, we are evacuating Caleb right now, he's out now, they are removing him from the game

wish it didn't have to be this way
they all have a group hug, and music
Off he goes...one second, by caleb, we love you.....they are all crying and hugging
Sydney drinking water, they are all spent
I thought Caleb was invincible
I did too

off goes the helicopter

Sydney is resting
Unprecedented, 3 people going down, dehydration and huge effort
so, where are we right now?

Tai? I don't know we are losing one of our own, he sacrificed himself for this challenge, I am going to miss him so much
Jason: is it possible for you, you just helped Cydney can you vote her out, I come from the military we take care of one of our own, it's what we were dealt, I will stay with her to the bitter end, we are family

Drink water

Tai: without Caleb we are very sad, I am sure I will see him again, I still want to get that kiss from him, now 2 guys 3 girls and now they can pick one of us out, it's just Nick and I, and I am so happy I have the idol, I will not go home with it in my pocket...

Posted by Bebo on 03-09-16 at 09:37 PM
Before going to commercial, showed that Caleb is now 100% healthy and wants to play again.

"Post Reward Challenge"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 09:40 PM
Wow, I think they may just be having an IC?

A lot of time left....

Brains day 9....Debbie that was crazy...she is recounting her horror, don't get medical, it was embarrassing, he got medical cons: my biggest fear was I would appear weak to my tribe or to my daughters back home, my daughters often tell me how proud they are of me, you are the best mom, you are wonder women, and they were really proud of me for coming here, I don't want to let them down...to aubry, beyond this game we are friends for life, you took care of me

Alecia: I may not be as big as you blah blah....Alecia calls him out, he tried to tell her to shut up, she was trying my best, I never gave up....Scot said, let her be a cheerleader ....I was trying my best, I am not intimidated by him, I want our tribe to work as a tribe and not put each other down...they are arguing...they are arguing about being a team member, act like a team, to work together, to not put each other down

Sydney: get back, they are hollering, they are messing with my recuperation
Scot just told her, next tc, bye bye
Sydney: I don't think Alecia is aware of anything...they can't sit there and listen, it's always an excuse, Jason tells her to take a little responsibility

Jason: I get angry, I raise two daughters, I want them to be strong and independent without their dad, it upsets me with Alecia, you can't even talk to her, that TC is signed sealed and delivered. She's outta here.

"Half-Way Point"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:41 PM
Debbie is embarrassed she needed medical attention.
Debbie cries... and becomes a journey player. Arc serviced.

Cydney... no wait...Alecia confronts Scot about not being a team player.
Scot says when he's playing with teammates they are professionals. And let her be a cheerleader, it's what she's good at.
Oh boy...I was sooo wrong about Alecia trying to get in with her tribemates. Exactly the opposite.

Alecia says that there will be a split tomorrow.
Scot says she is definitely going home.

Kaboom! My bet is she stays longer than all of the brawn.

(So...I think I may have just predicted a Peter, Alecia and ???? Final3. I must be feeling the vapors.)

"IC"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:49 PM
I knew this was gonna happen!!!
No images because they didn't want to give way the med-evac.
No blending of tribes either...

anyways... the challenge.
Brawn and Beauty lead.
Brawn is now ahead.
Followed closely by Beauty.
awp. Beauty passed 'em up.
Anna and Julia working the puzzle.
Cydney and Alecia working the puzzle.
Neal and Debbie finally working the puzzle.
Peter wants in and trades with Neal.
Brawns are stuck.
Brains have made up a lot of time.
Brains win Immunity!!!
Nick swaps in for Anna.
Beauty complete the puzzle and win 2nd Immunity.
Brawns are going to TC.

Even more reason to throw us off the track.
Alecia is a goner.

No really...

Or is it?

"addendum..."
Posted by tribephyl on 03-09-16 at 09:54 PM
Brawn gets a REPRIEVE!!!<---wishful thinking

Tribal at the challenge site?
Alecia has to agree and she won't.
Scot, Jason and Cydney say they feel the same thing as they did in the challenge.
Alecia suffers from verbal diarrhea
JP says that he's rooting for her...but it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.
JP sends them off to vote...(wow we're going through with this)...
Scots says "we were really trying to help you"

Alecia
Scot
Al-see-ya
Alecia

Alecia: Good Luck, Cydney
Cydney: Thanks, babe.

"Pre IC....I think?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 09:49 PM
the IC....

come on in...I have a feeling that brawn will throw it?

the seriousness of the game, staying hydrated...Tai says we still have a long way to go

2 tribe members race to jungle, climb up ladder and get puzzle pieces, 2 tribe mates swim to untie puzzle pieces....puzzle

sit out Tai
sit out Joe

for immunity...go.....first race to jungle and get first three pieces, brawn up first, then beauty they brain...they all have them, brain tribe forgot one of pieces, goes back

Michele nick, Scot and Jason to water...brain next

retrieving puzzle pieces untie knots....brains are there

Jason and scot heading back and nick and michele heading back....brain not yet, beauty is first now Neal and Aubry coming back

Anna and Julia working on puzzle, Cydney and Alecia working on puzzle

only goes together one way, will fool you if the pieces are in the wrong spot

Neal and Debbie for Brain tribe

Peter goes in, beauty having a lot of trouble
Peter has it they win

second place

Nick is going in for Anna
Nick getting momentum

Alecia is a loser at puzzles, and bEauty wins second

they hug!

Brawn is back to TC, dejection all around...I tried, and cydney said, we tried...Scot said she has to say something about herself and she has to say SHE did it....Jason con: it's all about her, her, her

"RE: Pre IC....I think?"
Posted by Bebo on 03-09-16 at 09:51 PM
Three of them want to go ahead and have TC right then. Alecia says no. She thinks things are going to change, especially when she tells them she doesn't have respect for them.

Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-16 at 10:02 PM
While HIGHLY unlikely there could have been another idol in play so I hope Alecia spent all that time looking for another idol as that is the only way she could have lasted.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-10-16 at 02:30 PM
She's the kind of Blond that gives other blonds a bad name.

"Tribal council"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 09:55 PM
Brawn tribe: the rest left

the body language says a lot
this is not a happy tribe
not right now Jeff
Alecia: do you feel like you get picked on a lot? Yes, I didn't mean to say it was just me, it was my fault
Scot says that he will vote out right now....we can do tribal council right now if you want and they all want to except Alecia, and she says no, not right now...

TC....

we saw NO drama...just cut to TC

see Scot, see Alecia
so Jason, has anything changed since we left the challenge, they all say nothing is changed. they all say nothing has changed, how do you feel Alecia, you are on the brawn tribe because you don't take any lip from anyone for any reason....she doesn't have anything in common with Scot or Jason so I don't listen to them

Scot says she argues a point till someone loses their temper, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong...Jeff says that I think you will be vote out tonight, she wants to be here longer, she says she is grateful for the experience, experiences are worth more than money

Scot says I hope you watch this over and over and understand that we really were trying to help you...

votes:

Alee say
Scot
Alecia
Alecia

she leaves, they don't say anything to her
good luck cydney....thanks babe

Scot looks at Cydney

If here has been one thing that's been consistent in this tribe, it's the three of you, is that bond enough to get you through

Alecia is proud of herself, she doesn't think she gave up

"RE: Tribal council"
Posted by Bebo on 03-09-16 at 09:57 PM
Things Alecia learned while on Survivor:
1)
2)
3)

"Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 10:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-16 AT 10:59 PM (EST)

Well, they must be switching it up at 12 then? Hmmmm?

So, they are switching it up at 13? Will they have 3 tribes? 5/5/3?

Next time on Survivor...

see Neal, Cydney seen
(Neal looks like he is out idol hunting and looking up in trees, btw)
This season the lines of power have been drawn
debbie: I am a mastermind behind the scenes
Michele: I think we are in a really good position
Jason: we kind of hold all the power
Jiffy: but they are about to be erased
Everybody drop your buffs, we are switching things up

Caleb: My survivor experience was like nothing that I have ever done before, for those people that think it is that easy, I say try it...this is the real deal
I didn't expect it to be as tough as it was, it was fun it pushed my body to it's limit, the drs were great, it's one of those experiences that I would honestly do again.

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-16 at 10:10 PM
Flowerpower: "Well, they must be switching it up at 12 then?"

12 Players? There are 13 players left unless someone else got Medi-Evac. I wasn't able to count everyone.

Interesting to see how they do this switch up.

"RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-09-16 at 10:15 PM
Wow, there were parts that were hard to watch but definitely very touching overall. Tribe, I was teary-eyed too.

Surprised they still had a TC but excited for the swap.

Caleb will definitely be back.

Wonder if anyone would sue CBS for negligence, although I suppose their contracts would make that difficult.

"What makes me so mad...."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-09-16 at 11:04 PM
What gets my goat is that they still continue to have challenges that tax them to their limits. With the extreme heat, they still did that challenge out in the full sun with Joe, when he went down.

I think they start crossing a line when they have challenges like these, bring people to the brink of death, and call it drama.

I was watching for the jean shorts, and I didn't see them. I think that picture with Aubrey, Anna, and Peter, and a little bit of Neal's bathing suit showing when there is a medic and an IV started on someone could possibly be a different challenge?

"RE: What makes me so mad...."
Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-09-16 at 11:49 PM
Agreed. Just awful. CBS should be ashamed of itself.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-10-16 at 04:22 PM
Keep in mind that they're constantly testing these challenges and they've had this kind of challenge before in past seasons. As Jiffy said in an interview, it was literally a 'perfect storm' of events that created last night's happenings.

In reference what you were saying about Joe went down last season, I saw an interview with both Jiffy and John Kirhoffer (challenge guru) where they said they had dream-teamers test the challenge several times -- and it turned out that Joe and Keith went a full hour longer than the best of the dream-teamers. They couldn't have forecast that these guys would last so much longer.

Ditto for this challenge - John said that his dream-teamers took only 15 minutes to dig up all of the balls, but these three tribes took 45 minutes.

Posted by CTgirl on 03-10-16 at 04:38 PM
The dream teamers had flags that told them where to dig; the survivors didn't. That's a huge difference in that big of a circle (and that heat!)

Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-10-16 at 08:03 PM
Excellent point, CTgirl! I thought in the challenge preview video they said they did it to make it harder.

Pepe, I agree with you about Joe and Keith going an hour longer than the Dream Teamers, but they really should be more on top of the heat and humidity. This was crazy.

Posted by michel2 on 03-09-16 at 11:29 PM
This was probably the worst episode ever.

"No Intro Confessional Boots continue..."
Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-16 at 11:33 PM
So we had another boot (Alecia) who did NOT have an Intro Confessional with Caleb (who had an Intro Confessional) Medical Evacuation for the 4th boot (like last season where the 4th Boot Varner also had an Intro Confessional)

S32 9 players did NOT have Intro Confessional

Brains: Aubry, Liz (3rd Boot), Neal
Beauty: Michele, Julia
Brawn: Alecia (5th Booth), Cydney, Darnell (1st Boot), Jennifer (2nd Boot)

So will we get 2 more No Intro Confessional boots to match Second Chance and the other 3 last a bit longer?

If so then our Winner and Finalists are from the group of players that had Intro Confessionals:

1. Tai
  2. Scot
  3. Jason
  4. Debbie
  5. Peter
  6. Anna
  7. Joe
  8. Nick

"RE: No Intro Confessional Boots continue..."
Posted by SquidProQuo on 03-09-16 at 11:47 PM
You're on a streak, Sheldor!

Posted by tribephyl on 03-10-16 at 02:21 AM
JP: This season the lines of power have been drawn...
Debbie: I am a mastermind behind the scenes
Michele: I think we are in a really good position
Jason: we kind of hold all the power
JP: ...but they are about to be erased

I'm guessing that Debbie, Michele and Jason will be MOST in danger come tribeswap.
However, Jason and Debbie were both given Intro Confessionals.
Dare we narrow it down enough to say Michele is the boot next week?

Posted by michel2 on 03-10-16 at 10:28 AM
Are you sure that it was Michelle talking? Anna was shown in the forefront while we heard this and she's been shown in the power position.

Posted by tribephyl on 03-11-16 at 03:16 PM
Not at all.
Anna is the quotee. Total misprint.