URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8504
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 4"

Posted by CTgirl on 03-07-16 at 11:46 PM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.
******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Chanloh/Brains
Aubry
Debbie
Joe
Neal
Peter

Totang/Brawn
Alecia
Cydney
Kyle Jason
Scot

Gondol/Beauty
Anna
Caleb
Julia
Michele
Nick
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Med-Evac | Caleb"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-08-16 at 00:29 AM

and I'm stickin' to it.

"Medi-vac Scot/no TC"
Posted by kingfish on 03-08-16 at 11:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-16 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

The obvious medi-vac candidate is Caleb. They even photoshopped his tattoo and possibly his trunks on the stretcher. So they want us to think Caleb is going. Tai certainly could be distressed because of that.

But it makes sense to me that the 6'-11" guy would go heat stroke first, so I'm tossing all reasoning to the wind and going with a Scott medical evacuation, and no TC.

Besides, the stretcher guy filled up that stretcher and needed four medics to carry him off. And Scot had on a dark plaid trunks, which might be what stretcher guy was wearing. Maybe they pulled off Scot's socks? (Yeah, I know that's pretty weak.)

"Medi-vac Scot/no TC"
Posted by coldbrewer on 03-08-16 at 04:17 PM
Hey kingfish - I said the exact same thing about how 5 full grown men are carrying the stretcher to the helicopter a few days ago. I mean...Caleb isn't THAT heavy, is he?

Here's my new theory...before the challenge, Scot needs medical attention, but is fine afterwards. In the vidcaps, it shows Scot looking a bit exhausted kneeling in the sand. You also see him bent over in exhaustion next to KyleJason. Scot collapses. Maybe it's misdirection. Caleb collapses too and he's not airlifted out. It's actually Scot being airlifted out!

Maybe? Eh, I'm going with Scot as the medi-vac.

"RE: Medi-vac Scot/no TC"
Posted by kingfish on 03-08-16 at 06:00 PM
I'm glad someone agrees with me. It's been so lonely.

"RE: Medi-vac Scot/no TC"
Posted by coldbrewer on 03-08-16 at 07:17 PM
LOL...besides, did you notice the hairy arm getting the IV? From what I remember, Caleb is a bodybuilder and I doubt he's a hairy guy. Scot IS hairy. Also, in the stretcher, those legs seems to be huge!

"Caleb ~ Medi-vac"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-08-16 at 08:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-16 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

I think the beauty's may win the challenge. We see that the Brawns are still digging while the Brains, Debbie and Peter, have collapsed in exhaustion ~ see the medics approaching.

We know the Brawns keep digging and do get to the skeet ball phase of the challenge.

Regardless, Tai's face says it all. His bromance is over, Caleb's taken via helicopter out of the game.

Production has terrorized and traumatized them all! Ugh.

"Joe"
Posted by michel2 on 03-08-16 at 10:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-16 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

72 years old.

Caleb's vital signs look good on the monitor so why would they evacuate him?
Scot is an interesting possibility but I doubt it.
ETA: Tai would cry no matter who leaves.

"Vote change: Scot"
Posted by michel2 on 03-09-16 at 12:33 PM
I missed the vidcap of Joe standing behind the Docs so he looks safe. I'll go with Scot then.

"Caleb Medi-Evac and No TC"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-09-16 at 03:20 AM
Seems that this episode will be all about the heat exhaustion with Debbie, Cydney and Caleb suffering the most and ultimately Caleb being Medically Evacuated.