URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 8502
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"

Posted by tribephyl on 03-02-16 at 10:16 PM
Title: "The Devils We Know"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"
Posted by michel2 on 03-03-16 at 01:08 AM
Sure sounds like a swap.

Right now, I could imagine Scot and Jason saying that about Alecia or any of the four brains tribe's alliance saying it about Peter. Likewise, it could be Alecia or Peter saying it about their former tribal rivals. However, it would then be either: "The Devil we know" or "The Devils I know". Then again, Peter could be making the observation: "They say it's better to stick with the Devils we know."

"RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"
Posted by Sheldor on 03-10-16 at 03:00 AM
You were right! It is a Swap!

Could "The Devils We Know" be from this book title?

The Devils We Know: Us and Them in America's Raucous Political Culture

If so, then I think someone from Brains says this.

"Dalton Ross"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-10-16 at 11:26 AM
Dalton's Q&A with Jeff Probst about the medical crisis

Okay, tease us up for next week, sir.

I think given all the drama, it’s time to switch things up!

"CBS Press Release"
Posted by CTgirl on 03-10-16 at 08:54 PM
“The Devils We Know” – The castaways drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway feels all alone in the game following the tribe switch, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Drop your buffs! Time to switch up the tribes on @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 3/16 8pm http://bit.ly/223UOOb

"Who feels all alone?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-10-16 at 09:21 PM
Who could feel "ALL" alone in the game post swap?
Tai without Caleb?
Peter?
Sydney without Scot and Jason?
Debbie without Joe?
Aubry without Neal?
Nick?
One of the beauty girls without the other two?

Could be a whole host of people...

"RE: Who feels all alone?"
Posted by michel2 on 03-11-16 at 00:54 AM
I don't think it's something like Debbie without Joe or one of the Beauty women separated from the other two, it has to be one player separated from the rest of their original tribe.

While Survivor often has swaps that defy all odds, it would be surprising to see the Beauty or the Brains tribe swap with 4 players on one side to leave one alone on the other. It's much more likely that the Brawn break up 2-1.

"RE: Who feels all alone?"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 03-11-16 at 08:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-16 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

While Survivor often has swaps that defy all odds, it would be surprising to see the Beauty or the Brains tribe swap with 4 players on one side to leave one alone on the other. It's much more likely that the Brawn break up 2-1.

I tend to agree with you, michel. In all likelihood it's one of the Brawns that is isolated. But, I can't help but remember Amber in All stars, and wasn't Sara isolated in the first BvBvB?

I wonder if the tribes will go down to 2 tribes with uneven numbers, or if they will go 5 v 5 v 3?